• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

OF

You still must use the sip/puff technique even if using through water....
Try sipping the box much more slowly. I think you are trying to inhale a large hit, when the MFLB prefers sips.... (even with the orbiter)

Exactly so. The Orbiter (or any similar accessory) doesn't change the basic vape action. MFLB uses a very small amount of power (compared to other vapes) and works only on the small fraction of the load in actual contact with the heated mesh. Vapor can only be made so fast under those conditions and the production rate will rapidly decay as the very small amount of THC available in that small fraction of the load is exhausted. Unlike other vapes.

While it's an excellent tool for those who want extreme control and economy it's not a good vape for those looking for clouds on demand or who are in a hurry.

Cure (dry) it well, grind it fine, keep freshly charged batteries in use, give it time and shake, shake, shake between hits. Your efforts will be rewarded.

OF

sonti

My technique (with or without attachments, although I only own the bottle rocket):

-Wait until I see vapor forming down the path
-Take a very slow hit for a few seconds
-Shake the box while keeping the power engaged
-Wait shortly for vapour to reform and sip it again, 3-5 second draw
-repeat until I almost reached my lung capacity
-Finish the hit by releasing the power and drawing for another 3 seconds

What I love about this is you can get big hits without much risk of combustion, since you keep shaking it. You always mix up the herb touching the bottom mesh, getting much bigger hits than with regular "single" hits.

Vaked420

My technique (with or without attachments, although I only own the bottle rocket):

-Wait until I see vapor forming down the path
-Take a very slow hit for a few seconds
-Shake the box while keeping the power engaged
-Wait shortly for vapour to reform and sip it again, 3-5 second draw
-repeat until I almost reached my lung capacity
-Finish the hit by releasing the power and drawing for another 3 seconds

What I love about this is you can get big hits without much risk of combustion, since you keep shaking it. You always mix up the herb touching the bottom mesh, getting much bigger hits than with regular "single" hits.

This is about the method I use after maybe 5 hits. The first few hits, as long as it's a small bowl, I don't mix because if the weed is kiefy enough itll sort of fuse to the screen and if you notice it won't really shake around easy enough. It depends on the weed and the size of the bowl etc. this if it does this. But if it does, I like to let it cook like that for a while at first. It gives really good terp release and more efficiently transfers the heat so you can take a quicker draw. Then after a few hits it's dried a bit and the bottom layer is turning light brown and then I do exactly your method for the rest of the bowl. I love the MFLB! :leaf::sherlock::rockon::clap::science:

blazenot

I love the super low vapor
this is a post i wrote a while ago an got no replies. maybe this time
i decided to clean my trench completely using a brand new charged battery--i usually use the pa adapter to perform this lovely ritual-- while inhaling the vapor through my nose, which is extremely pleasurable to my nostrils and brain, just to see how long the battery lasted. it's still going strong, meaning both that i'm getting fiine and the battery is still very hot, after 5 minutes of running with a couple minute break every couple minutes or so for the batt to cool down. Q does anyone else use this inhalation technique? Is there any danger of anything going wrong, besides nose hair flames, like battery combustion? btw, its still working after 7 minutes

blazenot,

Vaked420

i decided to clean my trench completely using a brand new charged battery--i usually use the pa adapter to perform this lovely ritual-- while inhaling the vapor through my nose, which is extremely pleasurable to my nostrils and brain, just to see how long the battery lasted. it's still going strong, meaning both that i'm getting fiine and the battery is still very hot, after 5 minutes of running with a couple minute break every couple minutes or so for the batt to cool down. Q does anyone else use this inhalation technique? Is there any danger of anything going wrong, besides nose hair flames, like battery combustion? btw, its still working after 7 minutes

You're probably not too at risk for blowing the battery up unless it's so hot you can't touch it. But it is going to significantly hurt battery life over time.

Also I would say that even exhaling vapor for me can tickle and make me sneeze. I've heard a few people on here say they inhale the vapor partially through their nose, but I'm not sure. But anyways in a world where people sear shitty bho onto red hot nails and think they're being healthy, I think you're gonna be fine. It may not be the best thing in the world for your nostrils, but as long as you pay attention to your body and it seems fine, I would err on the side of it being fine.

And sorry you didn't get any replies, but I think you're probably the only one that uses your method like that haha

vapirtoo

Went for an easy 2 hr. Mountain bike ride.
After 20 min. I found a nice spot to stop and take a few hits on the LB.
Those 4 or 5 hits kept me nice for the whole ride.
The exercise enhanced the high so much that I never came close to finishing the trench.
Being outside really shows me how ripped I am.

OF

Went for an easy 2 hr. Mountain bike ride.
After 20 min. I found a nice spot to stop and take a few hits on the LB.

How about a wheel powered charger to recharge the AA cell as you peddle to the next stop? You could easily rig one up with one of the headlight generators (nominally 6 VAC). Vape only pesticide free outside grown bud with it (fossil fuel free power, very green) and you should get an award from Greenpeace or something...... Extra points if you're vegetarian, we can get the PETA folks to give you oak leaf clusters to go with your medal then. If you're a Vegan you might get Knighted....or Sainthood or something.

Maybe even tie it into the brakes.....so it doesn't any harder to peddle on the flats or uphill. Make big bucks selling them to the Bunny Huggers. Remember, after you're rich and famous and all you got your start on FC.

OF

rogrog

couple random questions:

how do you guys tell the difference between charged batteries and spent batteries? I have a carrying case that I bring with me everywhere (box, delta with my favorite herb, 4 batteries, a tube that holds a stem (for the 1% of the time I like using a stem), a brush, and a few q-tips for cleaning. When I swap batteries I often forget which is charged and they tend to get mixed up in my case. what do you guys do?

On the subject of carrying, I'd like to include ISO into my kit. any tips for carrying a very small amount of ISO, enough for one or two cleanings? I was thinking something the size of a gel capsule, but doubt rubbing alcohol would last long in a capsule. what's the best way to carry small amounts of liquid?

rogrog,
Reactions: OF

Dynalowrider

They are called "alcohol wipes", or in the case of 420 Science, "420 Wipes".
Work great wrapped around a poker or tweezers.
Keeping track of batteries, number them on the end facing out. Doc

Dynalowrider,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

OF

couple random questions:

how do you guys tell the difference between charged batteries and spent batteries? I have a carrying case that I bring with me everywhere .......

On the subject of carrying, I'd like to include ISO into my kit. any tips for carrying a very small amount of ISO, enough for one or two cleanings?

A couple of (hopefully) synchronized answers.

I put charged cells in the case 'pointing left to right' (like you read). Spent ones point 'backwards' (positive on the left as you open the case. You need an obvious top and front of the case, of course, but that's never been a deal breaker for me. Makes it easy to see which is charged and which not. I too can't tell by looking, must be lead in the case. Or maybe Kryptonite?

For small amounts of ISO (or concentrates) it's hard to beat "Centrifuge Tubes", which come in many sizes and styles. Here I'd go with 1.5 in either pointed or round bottom:
https://www.amazon.com/Bottom-Clear...d=1478446247&sr=8-5&keywords=centrifuge+tubes

You can get them cheap on e-bay (of course).

The ISO pads, sold as medical supplies for giving shots and stuff, are OK but I find a ml or two as liquid is easier and cheaper. I keep the wipes stashed around 'for in case'. Along with those hand wipes in foil packs. You can buy a box (which lasts a long time the way I use them....):
https://www.amazon.com/Dynarex-Alco...id=1478446815&sr=8-1&keywords=isopropyl+wipes

Or just get some from the Doctor next time you're in his/her office? I'm sure he'll be happy to give you a handful once you explain why you want them......

OF

OF

OF,
Reactions: rogrog

Schotzele

Relaxing
My little family at Fall time, Monocle and Pico on their way....

6JveV4T.jpg

I've done the same for years, with the PA, on a regular basis. If you don't stick your nose one the hot screen I can't see how it could go wrong.

What I sometimes do while performing this ritual is using a stem to chase the dragon instead of inhaling the vapor with my nose.

Jimiblues

I just received my mflb in the mail...I bought one after my firefly 1 broke for the fifth time. I mainly got it as a backup, but I must say that I'm really impressed...it seems really durable and coming off of the firefly I need that peace of mind. Even though the flavor isn't as good as the firefly it's pretty close and definitely taste better than my pax 1. I was surprised at how tiny this thing is. I think I found my new number 1.

Schotzele

Relaxing
I just received my mflb in the mail...I bought one after my firefly 1 broke for the fifth time. I mainly got it as a backup, but I must say that I'm really impressed...it seems really durable and coming off of the firefly I need that peace of mind. Even though the flavor isn't as good as the firefly it's pretty close and definitely taste better than my pax 1. I was surprised at how tiny this thing is. I think I found my new number 1.

Hello Jimiblues,

Congrats on your unit, and welcome to the club!
You won't regret your purchase, if there are 1044 pages on this thread there's a reason for it ;)

Do you have already have a PA?
The real key success factor if to have very dry finely powdered plan material.

With the batteries, the MFLB can be used virtually anywhere (common sense required, of course...)

Jimiblues

I
Hello Jimiblues,

Congrats on your unit, and welcome to the club!
You won't regret your purchase, if there are 1044 pages on this thread there's a reason for it ;)

Do you have already have a PA?
The real key success factor if to have very dry finely powdered plan material.

With the batteries, the MFLB can be used virtually anywhere (common sense required, of course...)

I'll eventually pick up the power adapter...the mflb definitely took a couple of times to get a hang of, I combusted in the beginning but after a couple of trenches I settled on hitting shaking then hitting repeat and rinse process. I get really good taste and good vapor but the bud still stays green no matter how many times I hit it.

Jimiblues,

blazenot

My little family at Fall time, Monocle and Pico on their way....

6JveV4T.jpg

I've done the same for years, with the PA, on a regular basis. If you don't stick your nose one the hot screen I can't see how it could go wrong.

What I sometimes do while performing this ritual is using a stem to chase the dragon instead of inhaling the vapor with my nose.
Thanks for the variation. It's amazing how long the battery kept the heat going! next time it's the dragon style

HacimLlih

Hobbit emailed me Monday, apologized for the delay in response, and on Tuesday I got the email that my new LB is on the way!!! What a great company!
I just experienced similar heroism via Cap'n Hobbit himself; me shiny new MFLB via UPS Wed! Xmas early this year for me me me! ;]]]

HacimLlih,

cujaflow

Hi guys,

I was about to purchase the power adaptor, but came across some negatives reviews about the 2.1 version. Specifically it breaking down quickly. Is that the general feeling? Or should pull the trigger? Are there any other versions available beside the 2.1 anyway?

I also will be purchasing the gold batteries. Is there a best way to store these? Does keeping them on the charger for long periods of time hurt their life?

Thanks

cujaflow,

HacimLlih

Hi guys,

I was about to purchase the power adaptor, but came across some negatives reviews about the 2.1 version. Specifically it breaking down quickly. Is that the general feeling? Or should pull the trigger? Are there any other versions available beside the 2.1 anyway?

I also will be purchasing the gold batteries. Is there a best way to store these? Does keeping them on the charger for long periods of time hurt their life?

Thanks
For my #TwoSense.. I choose Magic-Flight's recommendations to NOT keep batteries in charger beyond their recharged state within practical limits. Fine to remain on the charger overnight while sleeping, yet with the ideal being removed as soon as fully charged. #JustSayin

HacimLlih,

FriendBud

Hello everyone, just created this account and I am looking forward to being a part of this community (started vaping not long ago)

I have a question about this vaporizer. Have in mind I am a complete noob and I am looking for "healthy" vaporizers, meaning trying to avoid as much electronics and plastic as possible.

So to my question. How is this vaporizer built and are there any questionable parts in it that might be bad for your health in any way?

FriendBud,
Top Bottom