skippy

Ever since I realized that people collect different models of this vape, I have thought they should make a left-handed one. This thing is made on a CNC machine, so it would be easy to do, just mirror the program. You could have a left-handed cherry, or what ever. "MFLB if you start building left-handed ones, I want a discount on a left-handed maple.":lol: Dynalowrider
Great idea. As a leftie it would be much stealthier to use in the correct manner. Try as I have I just can't get used to using it right handed. Given one in ten people are lefties that's ten percent of their business.

OF

Great idea. As a leftie it would be much stealthier to use in the correct manner. Try as I have I just can't get used to using it right handed. Given one in ten people are lefties that's ten percent of their business.

Good point. But to bring in a pet peeve of mine, that's about the same percentage as color blind guys in a world of 'color coded' vape functions that demand the owner be able to see the difference between red and green......the most common form of color blindness.

And while you can, with some trouble, learn to use the other hand, I'm SOL for learning to use different eyes.

I too like the idea of 'a mirror image MFLB', and think the text and logo should be reversed as well. I'm not sure how realistic that is, but it'd be fun and sell well I bet? Every collection would need at least one.

OF

Seasoned Senior

While brushing out my box this morning, I felt a rough area and discovered the screen had separated from one of the rods. I went to the website, submitted the form and pictures, and assume it will be replaced. It's not very old, and I'm very careful when I brush it. Does this happen often? Is there a way to prevent it? Thanks!

Seasoned Senior,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
While brushing out my box this morning, I felt a rough area and discovered the screen had separated from one of the rods. I went to the website, submitted the form and pictures, and assume it will be replaced. It's not very old, and I'm very careful when I brush it. Does this happen often? Is there a way to prevent it? Thanks!
I will rarely brush either of mine, instead I blow on the screen (eyes closed!!!!) as hard as I can. Usually ends up spotless.

mAti

My new launch box is on the way for this reason. I don't understand why they built the launch bow without a replaceable screen - they could save a lot of money because of less warranty boxes.
I usually have to use the brush for cleaning, because weed is very sticky. Blowing on the screen is not enough for me, if I vape weed in my launch box.

caves

Living the vape life
If you're going to brush out your box, try to avoid brushing directly on the rails. The screen is easiest to tear there. A little buildup on the rails is completely fine to leave alone.

mAti

There will stick some small particles to the screen (mainly if I mix the herb with kief). I save the ABV for QWISO hash, so if I vape it a little shorter I get more hash.

mAti,

Vapor Loop

I'm amazed mine still work's. I broke it out and the v1 Pa the other day. I think it's time for a replacement tho. The wood around the trench is very charred and my screen look's horrible, But that's going to happen after a couple year's, Especially if you use the Pa and oil attachment and crank it up.

Vapor Loop,

New_World

Cuck Fombustion
I'm amazed mine still work's. I broke it out and the v1 Pa the other day. I think it's time for a replacement tho. The wood around the trench is very charred and my screen look's horrible, But that's going to happen after a couple year's, Especially if you use the Pa and oil attachment and crank it up.

yeah it adds up on your LB.
mine got clogged after a lot of use and they didn't seem like they wanted to give me a replacement because there was no obvious things wrong with it. (tears, ect) ...but they eventually did after a few emails.
They are just trying to cover their asses...which I understand.

I actually take great care of LB but like anything else, with time and use its not going to last forever.
I just hope the warranty does laster forever and MF doesn't leave us one day. ha

Bamafan86

yeah it adds up on your LB.
mine got clogged after a lot of use and they didn't seem like they wanted to give me a replacement because there was no obvious things wrong with it. (tears, ect) ...but they eventually did after a few emails.
They are just trying to cover their asses...which I understand.

I actually take great care of LB but like anything else, with time and use its not going to last forever.
I just hope the warranty does laster forever and MF doesn't leave us one day. ha
I have always had great luck with magic flight customer service. They replaced two boxes for me even send one with the wrong finish on it they sent me the correct one and even let me keep the one that they sent. I'm sure they'll keep taking good care of you!!

tripleg

I want to get this as my backup. I'm sure I'll learn the technique fine.

Can I get decent results with this thing if I just use my plastic volcano grinder? Don't feel like splurging on the finishing grinder right now.

tripleg,
Reactions: VegNVape

Frodo

Yes, having a MFLB as a back up is definitely giving you a very fine piece of equipment. You may actually find yourself using it more and more because they are easy to use and very portable. As for a grinder any of them will do…you do not necessarily 'Need' to buy their Finishing Grinder!!!

Take care Frodo

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello! Just a little (short) story:

The mflb was my first vape (hand in hand with the VG). Like a few of us ;), I've been touched by the VAS and each time a new vape came in my house, the little box stayed quietly on a shelf...
And, sometimes, some strange thoughts came into my mind... Should I sell it?
... ... ...
And when I took it again (to be sure...), all these thoughts fade away!

The mflb is good! it looks simple, there no led shining every where, but it's good to feel this wood box in my hand... And it's efficient, for sure!! :ko:
To say the truth, I'm very happy to have kept the humble box with me... because I like it so much!!!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Hello! Just a little (short) story:

The mflb was my first vape (hand in hand with the VG). Like a few of us ;), I've been touched by the VAS and each time a new vape came in my house, the little box stayed quietly on a shelf...
And, sometimes, some strange thoughts came into my mind... Should I sell it?
... ... ...
And when I took it again (to be sure...), all these thoughts fade away!

The mflb is good! it looks simple, there no led shining every where, but it's good to feel this wood box in my hand... And it's efficient, for sure!! :ko:
To say the truth, I'm very happy to have kept the humble box with me... because I like it so much!!!
I agree, keepin it simple, and i always feel a true connection with them. It's hard to find a better vaporizer material, than wood, all unique and still fully alive in their own way.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Don't feel like splurging on the finishing grinder right now.

Hey @tripleg :)

I'm actually thinking that once you have your very own lovely little magic box, get a feel for it & as you say - learn the technique fine - you may well find that you're more than happy to save up a little extra cash to eagerly hand over in exchange for yet another lovley little wooden piece to add to your Magic Flight collection (a piece that will also almost certainly improve on the results of that aforementioned 'fine technique' :tup:).

You may just get yourself a Launch Box now, but buyer beware, it can be a very, very slippery slope . . . . . maple and cherry and walnut oh my! :whip:

:peace:

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I want to get this as my backup. I'm sure I'll learn the technique fine.

Can I get decent results with this thing if I just use my plastic volcano grinder? Don't feel like splurging on the finishing grinder right now.

Any grinder will do but the LB works best with a fine grind. There are various ways to get this, but my favourite is to put my material into a pill bottle along with a quarter, then shake for a minute or so. If the idea of a quarter horrifies you (germophobia) then soak it in ISO first, or use any small object that's handy and meets your standards.

pakalolo,
Reactions: OF

Kief

Medicated
Yes. I find that the Volcano grinder works very well for a fine grind, I use it when I want to grind more than 2 trenches at a time. Just keep grinding until it's almost dust. Only a handful of grinders work well with the LB IMO, the S&B Volcano grinder is one of them. Sure, any grinder will do... but not as good at getting that MFLB fine grind.

Kief,
Top Bottom