The love of vaporizing.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
The NO2 and MFLB are great vapes use 'em both . I like to use a session type vape to get where I wanna be and keep myself there by taking a hit or two every 20 minutes or so off a one hitter . you can always toss a Coin . And Hey collecting is a hobby it'll keep ya off the streets and outta trouble.

OO

Technical Skeptical
Of the vapes I have, few are similar in effects they induce, functionality, practicality, or usefulness. They are each their own, and there are circumstances which may favor one over the other, and each has its niche.

I think research is necessary before getting each, and deciding exactly what you are looking for, that will determine which ones you end up with, and when and where you use them.

That being said, there's little that the supreme vape can do that the hammer cannot, and the hammer excels at what it does, as does the supreme. I think the supreme is at the moment relegated to emergency duty as a result.

OO,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I'm rather looking forward to the E-Nano. I am not real adept with the MFLB, and the NO2 is -okay-

It's all the various glass pieces that people have that boggle my mind.

Enchantre,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
My different vapes mainly fill different purposes. The e-nano is my new daily driver for efficiency and the Buddha is my big hitter. The HA is for when I feel like bags or am down to nothing left but ABV. Then for portables the launch box is for stealth/efficiency and the vapor genie for bigger portable hits and freedom from batteries.

That's what's so cool about the vaporization lifestyle...there's a Vape to fit every need!
Well almost every need. When checking out all the different vapes available I found some that fit needs I didn't even know I had.:tup:

MotoPsycho

I'm rather looking forward to the E-Nano. I am not real adept with the MFLB, and the NO2 is -okay-

It's all the various glass pieces that people have that boggle my mind.
I thought the same thing a while ago, but months of reading this forum has changed me. You get VAS, then later on it develops into GAS. Never thought I would be the guy with multiple expensive pieces...But I think I'm getting there. I have been fighting GAS:drool: for the last few months, thanks to this forum:science:, lol.

Top Bottom