The Lotus Vaporizer

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

I just sat down to use my Lotus for the 1st time and give a review but I can't.....

I ALSO received a defective torch.:disgust::disgust::disgust::disgust::disgust:

I was able to fill it with butane however it does not work at all. :bang:

:mad:

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
How much does a decent torch cost?

20..30 bucks??

And does Wal Mart sell them?

That's the only place around here that's open right now.

This is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Hoof Hearted,

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
@Hoof Hearted whats the lighter doing? Is gas coming out? Is the button going "click"?

Edit: Reason is I thought something was wrong with mine because the switch wouldn't depress. Turns out there is a piece of plastic you have to remove under the thumb switch. Also sometimes the gas can come out too quickly to light at first. A slight delay between opening the valve and activating the igniter can help this.

Last edited:

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Is gas coming out? Is the button going "click"?

Yes and Yes

I can hear it hissing, and can smell the gas. There is also a spark when I click it although it is barely noticeable. I tried holding the button down and taking a bic flame to it and that didn't work either.

Hoof Hearted,

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Yes and Yes

I can hear it hissing, and can smell the gas. There is also a spark when I click it although it is barely noticeable. I tried holding the button down and taking a bic flame to it and that didn't work either.

Wait, have you tried adjusting the flame? I found that it arrived adjusted so low that it had trouble sparking up and when I increased the flame length it worked fine.

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
I went to Wal Mart, Meijers, and 3 gas stations- not one of them had a torch.
Then before I got home I stopped at the CVS right by my house - they had one:rolleyes:
Im not sure if it's okay to use though because it already has fluid in it and I dont know what kind.
It's also called a Jet Flame. It doesnt indicate single or double flame.
It cost $6 so before I open it up I'd like to know if y'all think it would be okay to use.
It's called a Pyros Jet Flame Refillable Lighter. I can't find a link to share.

Last edited:

llamaman001

ok wow. So at first I was actually letting the flame touch the cap, now Im putting just the very tip of the flame on there on its working wonders! When I want to extend the hit I slowly pull the lighter away farther and farther until Im almost done then cut the torch off. I am doing some MONSTER pulls on this. Im on hit 5 from a full bowl, no packing.

Last edited by a moderator:

llamaman001

I am feeling very confident in this purchase now that I got it down. Took about 3-5 loads but I can see myself taking this to the beach or anywhere for that matter when I can get a little away from people. My other portable is my PAX and while that does do the trick wonderfully I just feel like this vape hits me a lot harder. If I were to vape a whole pax load through the lotus I think I would be out for the count.

My material is coming out completely even and havent combusted yet and dont feel I ever will. I feel combustion would be very hard to achieve at least with the torch provided. I have a feeling this vape will grow on me more and more every day and I really enjoy the feel and weight of it as well, much heavier than I originally thought it was going to be. So far I see no reason why not to give this a solid 9 out of 10. This is my first day with it and Im already in love.

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
This is fun.
The torch I bought is a POS so I wasn't getting any vapor the 1st 3 hits, but I could TASTE it.
Then I said fuck it and turned the torch all the way up. That did the trick.
I just blew 2 nice clouds but it tastes and feels better than my Solo. Perhaps because this is convection.
And when I checked the bowl IT STILL LOOKS FRESH?!?! WTF??
As soon as you blow 1 cloud with the Solo the material on the bottom is already cooked.
And then for the rest of the bowl you cook it even more. This Lotus is giving me a vey nice even roast
This thing is gonna conserve me a lot of medicine.
Yep, this thing is different, and I like it! The hits taste so much better than the Solo does imo.
I thought there was a small learning curve with this thing??
I'm already medicated of those 2 clouds!

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Im using it with a j-hook right now, I dont get my bub till friday

Are the 1st couple hits always wispy?

Last edited:

natural farmer

This is fun.
The torch I bought is a POS so I wasn't getting any vapor the 1st 3 hits, but I could TASTE it.
Then I said fuck it and turned the torch all the way up. That did the trick.
I just blew 2 nice clouds but it tastes and feels better than my Solo. Perhaps because this is convection.
And when I checked the bowl IT STILL LOOKS FRESH?!?! WTF??
As soon as you blow 1 cloud with the Solo the material on the bottom is already cooked.
And then for the rest of the bowl you cook it even more. This Lotus is giving me a vey nice even roast
This thing is gonna conserve me a lot of medicine.
Yep, this thing is different, and I like it! The hits taste so much better than the Solo does imo.
I thought there was a small learning curve with this thing??
I'm already medicated of those 2 clouds!

Nice! Two more happy campers!

Sorry to hear about your lighter issues. Sometimes the cheap default Honests don't work out of the box but they usually do and are very durable and effective so far for me. I stock 7-8 just to feel safe as they are dirt cheap, less than 2$ if you get more than 10 at once from dx.com... I feel very confident with them. The sleek one my brother got, recently busted, maybe from shitty gas. I rotate two cheapo Honests for a session usually and as the one gets hot I switch to the cold one so they are not overheated...
As for learning curves... The Lotus feels like a Mac to me. I was told when I first got one by a very wise shop owner, that I would learn 90% of how a Mac works in a week, 99% of it's secrets in a month and that I would keep learning that 1% for the rest of my life! Couldn't be more spot on...
The Lotus could have been the vape child of Jobs and Ive but it belongs to another genius and I salute him once more! :D
Thanks @Max Jitter ! Vape well!

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Nice! Two more happy campers!

Sorry to hear about your lighter issues. Sometimes the cheap default Honests don't work out of the box but they usually do and are very durable and effective so far for me. I stock 7-8 just to feel safe as they are dirt cheap, less than 2$ if you get more than 10 at once from dx.com...
I figured they didn't cost much but it wasn't about the money, I was just frustrated that I couldn't use it right away. And it wasn't fun driving to all those places looking for a torch to buy. Im also not diggin the one I got. It's straight, which is making it hard to use. I can tell that the angle on the other torch would be better, or any torch that's not straight like this one. The cap on the torch is getting in the way and the flame keeps going out when I point it straight down. Now I seem to be torching it from an awkward angle to compensate for that. You're supposed to point the flame straight down, right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom