The Lotus Vaporizer

Tweakz

Thank you @Max Jitter for the divine vaporizer I dreamed about! the best taste and clouds that I had. Lotus is unrealistically cool. I wish you health, development and prosperity.

thanks to everyone who shared their opinion on the lotus. it's really damn it! true heavy hitter.

I had to master the technique in a day, but it was worth it. I'm happy. for 1-3 strokes, depending on the amount of staff, I completely remove the bowl until the color of dark coffee. Now I can safely order wpa + vaporscope and additionally a heat plate. Delivery was fast.

I recommend to everyone who has not tried the lotus

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hello good people,

here's a wood lotus pipe I turned this week...

20190816-191333.jpg

It is used with the lotus wpa .
I did it from a beautiful piece of walnut and it could be also used as a vapcap stem...

20190816-122543.jpg

This one is already gone but feel free to pm me if you have some questions or if you need a custom one :)

I wish you all a great day!

:peace:
The “M” is decent for one hit wonders!
Da LOTUS is more of a session device?
More material needed however “GOLDIELOCK” in my case!

Noichichon

vaporise vaporise vaporise la vie te fumera pas!!
[QUOTE = "bitchholiday, post: 137376, member: 5866"] Hmm ... est trop gros à mon goût. Magic Flight est toujours en tête. :paix:[/CITATION]
Mlfb lotus fragile objet contondant :)

Noichichon,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
What is Magic Flight actually winning?

0325191722a-01.jpg
I would break the mouthpiece without a heck clip?
Da LOTUS I use mostly with H2O!

THE BOWL size is decent 4 some?
Too many batteries was a turn off with the MFLB!
I have the same lighter?

ataxian,

Noichichon

vaporise vaporise vaporise la vie te fumera pas!!
Ami propriétaire de lotus. Ce soir j'ai encore brûler le haut du bol. Pourriez vous m'expliquer comment gérer le point rouge et aussi peu être me conseiller un briquet idéal (et idéalement sur Amazon?) pour fare fonctionné. Please help

Noichichon,
Reactions: ataxian

MrMonss

Ami propriétaire de lotus. Ce soir j'ai encore brûler le haut du bol. Pourriez vous m'expliquer comment gérer le point rouge et aussi peu être me conseiller un briquet idéal (et idéalement sur Amazon?) pour fare fonctionné. Please help

La clé c'est la longueur de la flamme (assez longue, c'est à dire plus de 1.5cm), couplée à la vitesse d'aspiration.
Ne pas s'arrêter de faire tourner la flamme en faisant le tour du rond central, pour que toute la plaque soit chauffée de manière homogène (éviter le gros point rouge au même endroit).
Inspirer doucement permet une chauffe plus importante, inspirer vite va, à l'inverse, demander de rester plus longtemps à chauffer la plaque avec le briquet.

Il y a une section francophone sur ce forum où tu peux poser tes questions en francais, mais si tu postes dans les topics comme ici essaie d'utiliser google traduction pour écrire en anglais, sinon tu risques de te faire rappeler à l'ordre lol.

Bon courage/Good luck

MrMonss,

StringTheorista

Do you need a hard case? Because a leather pouch works great, holds stem and cap and torch. (Cap in a cap pouch for extra protection of the heating plate.) I don’t have the official leather pouch, just a nice one from a craft fair that’s long enough.

Last edited:

joner

Do you need a hard case? Because a leather pouch works great, holds stem and cap and torch. (Cap in a cap pouch for extra protection of the heating plate.) I don’t have the official leather pouch, just a nice one from a craft fair that’s long enough.

Yea I'm looking to see what people are using I guess. I'd like to find something close in size, that I can throw in a pack where the hot plate won't get punctured.

joner,

StringTheorista

Yea I'm looking to see what people are using I guess. I'd like to find something close in size, that I can throw in a pack where the hot plate won't get punctured.
I think the secret to protecting the hot plate is the little cap pouch from lotus (or a similar size change purse, which can be found around), then into another pouch. I use this one.
9-C0344-BC-380-B-45-F1-8760-DAD5351-B799-C.jpg

joner

I think the secret to protecting the hot plate is the little cap pouch from lotus (or a similar size change purse, which can be found around), then into another pouch. I use this one.
9-C0344-BC-380-B-45-F1-8760-DAD5351-B799-C.jpg

Nice! Yea good thinking I didn't pick up what you meant at first but see it now! Def looks good to go...I mean it doesn't take much for the stem/pipe, it's pretty rugged as is, but I just want to protect that amazing little vapor cap.

Top Bottom