The Lotus Vaporizer

Paperback Writer

Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock
On a lotus this is my favorite review. After him, I wanted to buy it. incredible clouds can be made on a lotus flower damn cool.

Thank you all for your help. I am sure that the lotus will give me what I'm waiting for - strong blows and incredible taste.

You're going to love it. I have had mine for over 5 years and in that time, many expensive vaporizers have come and gone. I enjoy it so much I am thinking of picking up another with the vaporscope!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@WakeAndVape is my favorite reviewer. Haven't seen anything from him since his M2019 review in March.

We miss ya, Dude.
You're going to love it. I have had mine for over 5 years and in that time, many expensive vaporizers have come and gone. I enjoy it so much I am thinking of picking up another with the vaporscope!
I recently added the new Saucer cap and like it even more than I did before. No finger singeing.

Tweakz

extremely grateful to you bro! so I already placed an order, I hope he comes quickly. after the first test I am obligated to write my feelings

@WakeAndVape is my favorite reviewer. Haven't seen anything from him since his M2019 review in March.

I recently added the new Saucer cap and like it even more than I did before. No finger singeing.

I agree, I watched all his reviews. bro and how cap differ greatly from each other? i took 234 hi-temp black cap

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Especially while you are first getting used to a Lotus, a glass piece or a glass j-hook make it easier to see your vapor production and clue you in to when to back off or increase heat. It's something of a black box when using the metal stem and you have only the temperature of the vapor stream to guide you. Once you get comfortable with vapor production those clues are less important.
I think the WPA should be part of nearly all Lotus users arsenal. To be honest, I hardly ever use the stem.

Chandler

this is my favorite review

@WakeAndVape is my favorite reviewer.
Agreed! His sense of humor kills me! Plus he's spot on with any review n vape I've ever purchased. (VapeCritic n 420vapestroy, much respect n appreciation for those dudes as well).

A cap n WPA. Been waiting a long time to join /add Lotus to the collection. As Black Friday approaches, Lotus is where this year's sight is set. Last year BF was a dynavap whirlwind. Looking forward to trying Lotus!

Tweakz

Agreed! His sense of humor kills me! Plus he's spot on with any review n vape I've ever purchased. (VapeCritic n 420vapestroy, much respect n appreciation for those dudes as well).

A cap n WPA. Been waiting a long time to join /add Lotus to the collection. As Black Friday approaches, Lotus is where this year's sight is set. Last year BF was a dynavap whirlwind. Looking forward to trying Lotus!
and when will it be black Friday this year?

Tweakz,
Reactions: ataxian

Tweakz

:love:
This LOTUS is for people who like love ❤️ CANNABIS!

Just saying da bowl is the perfect size 4 most consumption?

FLAME POWER = TOP SHELF!

Be honest OK it’s OK!
GDP, GSC, DT, BD and some other strain’s taste decent 2-me?

WINE & CANNABIS = 420 action

bro I can’t wait for my lotus which I bought a few days ago. I thank you with all my heart for the feedback and advice :love:

I studied this thread completely from beginning to end. and I want to thank everyone for the good reviews that help make the right choice! :rockon:

have not received a lotus but already understand that it will be love .. I am in an incredible prediction of a miracle and I can not wait. ( :brow:

and sorry for my not perfect english

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
:love:

bro I can’t wait for my lotus which I bought a few days ago. I thank you with all my heart for the feedback and advice :love:

I studied this thread completely from beginning to end. and I want to thank everyone for the good reviews that help make the right choice! :rockon:

have not received a lotus but already understand that it will be love .. I am in an incredible prediction of a miracle and I can not wait. ( :brow:

and sorry for my not perfect english
I speak Spanish & FRENCH?

So I understand even if my diet include’s local grown GDP for my LOTUS!

ataxian,
Reactions: Squiby

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
dude, I already use the help of a translator from Russian to English) I will try on a lotus my "critical fem" the other day already
In where I reside to only speak ENGLISH is standard?

I know a little DANISH GREEK HEBREW HAWAIIAN JAPANESE as well?

ataxian,
Reactions: MrMonss

MrMonss

In where I reside to only speak ENGLISH is standard?

I know a little DANISH GREEK HEBREW HAWAIIAN JAPANESE as well?

.. And french of course

I've got a DLX M (direct butane bong vape) and a lotus and both are on top of my list.
My dailydrivers are VapCaps and Lotus but i love my blxm.
You'll love your Lotus i'm quite sure.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
.. And french of course

I've got a DLX M (direct butane bong vape) and a lotus and both are on top of my list.
My dailydrivers are VapCaps and Lotus but i love my blxm.
You'll love your Lotus i'm quite sure.
My wife is FRENCH & she speak’s GERMAN & RUSSIAN as well with a strong FRENCH accent!

The LOTUS is apart of my surfing culture.
My woman is cool with however wine is her thing!
I need both to be CIVILIZED?
420 is LOTUS action!

Tweakz

kind people, tell me please. when sending, the parcel weight was 311 grams, after arriving in my country it was 85 grams according to track information. Could this be a mistake? or is it extra weight? or should it be so? I have a whale with an aluminum stem + black vap cap without a lighter. maybe someone knows the approximate weight. thank you

Tweakz,

LabPong

kind people, tell me please. when sending, the parcel weight was 311 grams, after arriving in my country it was 85 grams according to track information. Could this be a mistake? or is it extra weight? or should it be so? I have a whale with an aluminum stem + black vap cap without a lighter. maybe someone knows the approximate weight. thank you

No way it would be 300+ gms.... the 85gm sounds right. It is a pretty light vape with just the vape, wpa bowl, and stock stem. But did you order any glass pieces too?

One tip for you.....the flame of the torch lighter is very important. The stock Jabon lighter they sell with the Lotus vape is very good. It has a thin narrow blue flame that works good for pinpoint heating on the heating plate. A basic single jet torch lighter will be ok too. You just have to adjust it to work well.

LabPong,
Reactions: Tweakz

Tweakz

No way it would be 300+ gms.... the 85gm sounds right. It is a pretty light vape with just the vape, wpa bowl, and stock stem. But did you order any glass pieces too?

One tip for you.....the flame of the torch lighter is very important. The stock Jabon lighter they sell with the Lotus vape is very good. It has a thin narrow blue flame that works good for pinpoint heating on the heating plate. A basic single jet torch lighter will be ok too. You just have to adjust it to work well.

yeah bro thanks for the quick reply. I can be calm.
Yes, I decided to take it simply with an aluminum stem.
on black friday I plan to buy all the additional parts for the lotus (glass and wpa)

Tweakz,
Reactions: MrMonss

MrMonss

yeah bro thanks for the quick reply. I can be calm.
Yes, I decided to take it simply with an aluminum stem.
on black friday I plan to buy all the additional parts for the lotus (glass and wpa)

The WPA is a must have for the lotus.
Especially at the beginning, in the learning curve. Seeing the vapour helps to control the flame and the draw speed.

Shannock

This evening’s weapon of choice

2-E72-E0-E4-6-BE3-496-C-8675-C994-D3-CC78-D3.jpg

:peace:

Poostuff

Please delete
The WPA is a must have for the lotus.
Especially at the beginning, in the learning curve. Seeing the vapour helps to control the flame and the draw speed.
I didn’t find seeing the vapor in the glass helped me too much when I first started. I’d always forget what I was doing with the torch then combust. My method is to always look at the hot plate to ensure I’m heating consistently instead of watching the vapor, but that’s just me.
I do like the WPA & used to use it exclusively but for some time now I’ve just used the stem. I find using the stem more intuitive.
I don’t feel the WPA is a must have but it’s a great addition & that photo above makes me wanna break it out again!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Can anyone with a set of calipers tell me what size the set screw is for the back of the stem?

...I seemed to have lost mine.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: Poostuff
Top Bottom