The Lotus Vaporizer

scion34

How hard is Lotus in terms of learning curve?

I combusted a few times learning the Vapcaps in the beginning and an oops once or twice on the OG Sticky Brick... don't get me started on the vaporlithe.... however after months of use, different techniques and torches, I haven't managed but once a dark char with my Black Cap Lotus, I feel like it is a bit forgiving for a butane vape as long as you set the torch to the recommended length. It's less of a learning curve and more of just developing good technique, once you get it down the Lotus shines.

After trying the "windshield wiper" suggestion above I've found that just doing a back and forth U in the center gives me wonderful clouds and a nice even dark brown by the end of the third hit.

Last edited:

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
How hard is Lotus in terms of learning curve?

I find it very easy to use dry with a glass j hook as you can see the vapor flowing and adjust your heating and drawing speed accordingly.
Through water is the vape that l combusted the most with but it's mostly my fault as I'm a filthy cloud chaser always looking to squeeze out every bit of vapor in a single hit.

Poostuff

Please delete
I combusted a couple of times at the beginning as I did with all my butane vapes but found the Lotus easy to clean.
I usually watch where & how much I'm heating the plate even when I'm using water & keep my draw consistent.
Personally I find the standard model easier to use with flower for one hitters.
I have both the High temp & the Standard & if you're mostly using flower I think the standard is a great option.
I pack the bowl almost full & rarely have an issue, occasionally I'll have to be careful with a freshly filled lighter because I've been used to a weaker flame.

YungLeaner

I find the lotus harder to combust with than the sticky bricks line or the Vapcap line.

My favorite technique is to blast the cap with high torch levels for a few second and then turn the torch very low as I start to inhale...for some reason this really milks the vapor and allows me to slowly inhale gobs of THC.

sk8man121

Frozen_Vaporent
Forgive me if this has already been covered, but does anyone know of where to buy replacement red o-rings for the lotus male 14mm WPA? I lost mine a while back and have noticed that the piece doesn't quite mate to my beaker bong as tightly as I'd like it to.

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Forgive me if this has already been covered, but does anyone know of where to buy replacement red o-rings for the lotus male 14mm WPA? I lost mine a while back and have noticed that the piece doesn't quite mate to my beaker bong as tightly as I'd like it to.
Contact us on our website and we'll send you the rings. We'll need your shipping info.

almost there

is the lotus concentrates pad the same size as the S&B and do you only get 1 for $5 from the site? Trying get all the details in before making a big decision:D

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
IMO of all butane vapes I have tried, Lotus is the lung buster of them all... amazing flavor too.
Vapcap is great for discretion, but this is what to pull if you need to medicate or savor flavors.

It takes some learning though, go slow and you will learn to rip it!

VisiblyVaped

IMO of all butane vapes I have tried, Lotus is the lung buster of them all... amazing flavor too.
Vapcap is great for discretion, but this is what to pull if you need to medicate or savor flavors.

It takes some learning though, go slow and you will learn to rip it!

I can't see it being harder to master than my flipbrick.....

VisiblyVaped,
Top Bottom