• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Lotus Vaporizer

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
i'm a Vapman fan, and enjoy the endless sessioning that torch vapes bring. (dead vape batteries always ruin my day!) but Lotus vs. Vapman, convection vs. conduction. who wins concerning flavor, vapor quality, vapor production, efficiency, potency???

Hi, I own both a Lotus and a Vapman so I might help you.
IMO flavor is better with the Lotus or at least, if the proper technique is used I prefer the purest conduction flavor of the Lotus. Vapman's typical woody flavor signature can be annoying for someone but I like it, one thing that should be noted is that it can mask some harshness from higher temperature hits.
I also find that it's easier to combust with the Vapman, the only times I have combusted with the Lotus are if trying to extract everthing in a single big hit when using a bubbler.
If you like to vape through any water tool the Lotus+WPA wins hands down, the Vapman can be used in a similar fashion but it's not its ideal use.
The Vapman is more efficient, you can get high with literally the leftovers from your grinder or empty stash box while the Lotus requires a bit more material but it also gives bigger hits.
The Lotus works very well with unground bud while the Vapman requires a fine grind to work at its best.
Both works well with concentrates, personally I prefer the Vapman for high quality bubble hash and the Lotus for oils. I absolutely love the Lotus with some weed and a bit of my AVB QWET on it.
The Lotus is way easier to clean while cleaning a Vapman pan is a bit of a pain in the ass especially if you neglected it for some time.
They both have a structural weak point that could break if some care is not used: the three legs/intakes for the Vapman and the thin nickel plate for the Lotus but IMO still better than having to rely on batteries and/or electronics.
I still prefer the Vapman for portability/stealth as it's tiny and the first-torch-then-draw operation takes the crack pipe look away. I've used it in countless occasions where I wouldn't have been confortable with anything else, let alone a pipe looking thing that has to be torched with a jet flame lighter while you draw. I also find more convenient to carry the Vapman in its egg than having to pack the Lotus cap and aluminum stem.
I would definitely recommend you to buy one, expecially with a wpa if you like bubblers/bongs. Owning already a Vapman you will find that they complete each other and they will cover any possible vaping need, except maybe for big groups of friends if everyone is not comfortable using a water tool. You should also consider buying a glass j-hook as it allows you to actually see the vapor production, I use mine with both the Vapman and the Lotus and I greatly prefer it to the standard aluminum pipe/plastic mouthpiece.

tl;dr: buy a Lotus with a wpa and a glass j-hook, you will not regret it.

How do you all typically pack your lotus if you're looking for giant rips?

I use a fine grind, medium packed if using a bubbler and almost unground bud, just hand broken to fit into the bowl for dry hits.

Chandler

@The Beagle Thank you very much! your perspective is greatly appreciated. well written comparison. how you described both vapes is how i imagine them, their strengths and weaknesses. I look forward to when i can taste the pure vapor from a Lotus!

i own a Crafty, its great, but because its only capable of a maximum 3 long sessions on one charge, plus its delicate nature, so you can't even do back to back sessions for fear of overheating etc... in the end it falls short of my Vapman. torch trumps batteries everyday!!

@Max Jitter don't give up! all the Canadians on FC should come together and start a petition/fund raiser campaign, something, anything to promote Lotus awareness and its necessity here in Canada!!

i also recommend looking into torontovaporizer.ca I could see them supporting you

Last edited:

SingedFringe

great vape its my favourite over my OG vapcap / volcano for taste, and just as strong hitter as volcano. i have the high temp cap, and the top plate was discolored (purple / orange) for a while, then i changed my torch length and the discolor vanished (back to silver). What is the discoloring (is it oxidation ?). i removed my top cap to look inside and also the plates inside are purple. is this anything to be concerned about ?

SingedFringe,
Reactions: hotmeals

bounce5

I recieved the new spacer ring and installed it. I can't believe I'm the first person to review this.... I've used it with at least 5 bowls now. It does seem to heat a bit hotter quicker, but it's not a huge difference. It seems to be maybe half a second quicker than before, maybe a little bit more. Once it's heated up, sometimes it seems a full second quicker. I hoped it would make it a bit faster than a second, but still a nice to have an improvement, but it's not a major difference in terms of performance. I understand it is supposed to better protect the wood, so that is good too. I'd say it's worth the purchase for $6.25.

I also got the debris screen for the cap. I removed the metal plates from the top and installed it through the hole in the top. It would be nice if it came with instructions. I guessed that was what you had to do, and luckily I was right. Anyways, It works great. Also worth the $1.00.

bounce5,
Reactions: hotmeals

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
great vape its my favourite over my OG vapcap / volcano for taste, and just as strong hitter as volcano. i have the high temp cap, and the top plate was discolored (purple / orange) for a while, then i changed my torch length and the discolor vanished (back to silver). What is the discoloring (is it oxidation ?). i removed my top cap to look inside and also the plates inside are purple. is this anything to be concerned about ?
I just tested a nickel plate. It gets blue when first heated and as it gets hotter (red hot) the blue disappears and silver/grey appears on cooling. The inner plate also is also blue from being heated during processing and is nothing to be concerned about.
@bounce5 There are installation instructions for the debris screen on our website. There should have been a sticker on the screen's plastic bag that pointed to the website instructions. Sorry that it was missing.

cjjsebastian

I just got my Lotus used off entexchange and Im having some troubles. Im not new to vapes, but am to butane vapes. I watched some videos and preheated for around 5 seconds then began drawing and nothing. I then just held the torch on for at least 20 seconds while drawing and still got nothing. I only put a tiny bit of ground bud just enough to cover the bottom screen spread out was that not enough? Or is the torch not good enough, its a tiny refillable eagle torch the guy included with it? Any other tips or tricks.

cjjsebastian,
Reactions: Poostuff

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I just got my Lotus used off entexchange and Im having some troubles. Im not new to vapes, but am to butane vapes. I watched some videos and preheated for around 5 seconds then began drawing and nothing. I then just held the torch on for at least 20 seconds while drawing and still got nothing. I only put a tiny bit of ground bud just enough to cover the bottom screen spread out was that not enough? Or is the torch not good enough, its a tiny refillable eagle torch the guy included with it? Any other tips or tricks.

THIS is exactly what happened to me when I first got mine used. First of all try drawing slower...much slower. Second, put more bud. It's convection and the hot air will just "go around" the weed if you don't have enough in the bowl. I go at least half full. And third if the first 2 don't fix it is CHANGE YOUR HEAT PLATE IF IT'S THIN AND "FOILY" FEELING.

So, I took advantage of the 15% off sale and picked up a new heat plate. I bought my Lotus second hand I didn't realize how poorly mine had been running. First of all I had 2 heat plates installed, I assume this is correct?, both originals had the grooves in it. The 1 new one I received had no grooves. So I took it apart. A little charring and a little warping to the thin metal inside but nothing major. I replaced just the top grooved plate with the new ungrooved plate. Put both plates back on and replaced the retaining ring and screws. Does this sound right. I do know that now instead of having to torch the piss out of the Lotus to get thick clouds now I barely heat it up and get them and I have to be VERY careful about combustion now where it was almost impossible before. So if you have a used unit or yours isn't heating like it used to a $15 plate will make it like new again! A few seconds with the honest torch and the bong is white walled now!

Next service I will send the whole thing in to fix the slight warping of the inside metal but for now it's not effecting vapor.

Paperback Writer

Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock

I don't think its the lighter, I have been using the freebie for close to two years now. It could be your flame, perhaps adjust it so its a little hotter. I like to get the tip of the flame on it for a couple seconds (for the first draw) then press my lips to it and give it a few more seconds moving it around a bit. I would suggest not inhaling till you see it a little pinkish in the middle, then start your draw and make small circular motions like suggested. There is technique to these butane vapes, but def worth it.

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
THIS is exactly what happened to me when I first got mine used. First of all try drawing slower...much slower. Second, put more bud. It's convection and the hot air will just "go around" the weed if you don't have enough in the bowl. I go at least half full. And third if the first 2 don't fix it is CHANGE YOUR HEAT PLATE IF IT'S THIN AND "FOILY" FEELING.

So, I took advantage of the 15% off sale and picked up a new heat plate. I bought my Lotus second hand I didn't realize how poorly mine had been running. First of all I had 2 heat plates installed, I assume this is correct?
The Lotus works best with ground flowers though people have used whole bud in it.
There should definitely only be one hot plate on the cap. Having two on it will force you to use a bigger flame and will transfer a lot more heat to the wood frame. Not a good thing.
Usually the hot plate doesn't have to be changed unless it is cracked.

Boros

How often does the screen in the chamber have to be changed? Can it effectively be cleaned to last a fairly long time? I know with my solo I end up changing screens every 8-10 sessions, but I could probably clean them with an alcohol wipe or something so they lasted longer...also how much material can fit in the chamber? Definitely looks pretty small...how many hits would you say from one bowl?

Boros,

Alexis

Hello everybody. I am very interested in getting this vaporizer soon. I am reading the forum from the beginning currently. I currently own a herborizer xl sphere. I used a large verdamper until early 2015. I bought an Aromed 4.0 last march but just never got on with it, so I got the herborizer which I think is much better. It is more gentle than the verdamper but I do still miss its sheer power.

However, the downside to the herborizer is that you cant really vape a small load unless you use a very high temp, which I dont want to do. I stick to number 7 (200°C) maximum as I have severe allergy and respiratory problems and high temp is very aggravating to me.

It is useless trying to vape less than 0.2 minimum in the herborizer, and even then the hits get weaker and take forever to finish.
So this is one of the attratctions with the lotus, to have a small load and vape it quickly, flavor intact, without it dragging on unenjoyably. It would be a nice accompaniment to the herborizer, to vape smaller bowls more spontaneously.
It also will be nice to be able to use in garden, and around house in sun spots etc.

There are many more attractions. The only downside that I see for myself- I absolutely do not ever want to combust due to my allergies and respiratory issues, so
I would have to be careful there.

I will continue to read through the thread as it is more interesting than your typical soap or tv show which many are addicted to, IMO! And I expect to chime in here with any relevant questions I cant find an answer to as I go, and eventually some feedback I hope.

Right now I am looking on dhgate for a small handheld bubbler to use with the WPA and lotus. Something comfortable and light, fairly cheap, and with good diffusion.
There is just so much to look through though. I have found one I like the look of and it comes reccomended. I saw a video of it being used with a volcano and it seemed to be almost silent as well, a bonus if outside. It appqrently has low drag also which I like.

But then I saw an early post saying that the stir tool attatchment would be a broblem with an inverted intake, which this bubbler has. But the inverted joint on the bubbler is 18.8mm, and I already have a 14 to 18mm glass joint converter to fit the lotus WPA to the bubbler, and it sticks up 1.75 inches from the top of the 18.8mm joint on my herborizer.

I just would like any advice whether this would work okay, bearing in mind the the 14 to 18 joint converter (glass) will stick up 1.75 inches out of the inverted 18.8mm joint on the bubbler which I hope would give enough room for the stir stick on the vapor cap, as the WPA should raise the height a bit also should it not?
Here is a photo of the bubbler, I'm not sure if this will work though:
244202146.html

Also, please could anybody tell me if there are any additional factors to be considered, loke the suitability of using such a joint converter with the WPA to fit the lotus to an 18.8 mm joint.
I wonder if it may cause issues when trying to remove the vapor cap from the WPA.

Or alternatively, I am open to any reccomendations for a different bubbler anybody has found to be good, nice and easy to hold with good diffusion, not too noisy etc.

I would also like to get a larger glass piece to use with the WPA eventually, as well as my herborizer, Im not thrilled with the sphere. Ice notches would be good, but it would need to be upright ideally (I like the Roor 5mm little sister, but the intake is tilted).

I tried to add a photo I took on my tablet, to show how the 14 to 18mm joint adaptoer sticks up out of the herborizer 18.8mm joint, but I figure I need to upload the photo elsewhere first and not sure how.

Thank you greatly for any advice, Alexis.

Alexis,

Poostuff

Please delete
I would suggest buying another torch & probably a bigger one. I couldn't get decent results the first two days & it turned out what I thought was a learning curve was just a bad lighter, honest. Bought a new one & I was flying along.
I don't really have any tips, I use a medium sized bubbler & pack half to three quarters full.
When I light the torch I look for a gentle pink glow in the centre of the plate & increase my draw speed if it looks like it's getting too hot. You'll get huge hits with the right torch.

colgorkan

How often does the screen in the chamber have to be changed? Can it effectively be cleaned to last a fairly long time? I know with my solo I end up changing screens every 8-10 sessions, but I could probably clean them with an alcohol wipe or something so they lasted longer...also how much material can fit in the chamber? Definitely looks pretty small...how many hits would you say from one bowl?

Don't really remember how well the stock screens held up but looked around and found some stainless screens in a local retail mj store (yeah Washington State) that were quite a bit stiffer than the normal ones and once installed haven't had to be replaced over a year. The aluminum stems are incredibly easy to clean by just pouring a tiny amount of iso alcohol, waiting half a minute or so and rinsing with warm water, repeat if needed. Simple. No need to remove screens at all.

The bowl size is pretty similar if not a bit larger than the Solo stems but it is a much more flexible device to use. You have the ability to use anything from a tiny amount barely covering the screen to a whole bowl although about a 2/3 full bowl seems to be the sweet spot. Grind/not grind it works either way. I usually just chunk it a bit with my fingers and after a hit or two the payload is crispified enough to stir and/or smash it a bit in the palm of my hand to increase surface area and suck up back into the bowl. You can slowly sip on terpenes with low temperature (similar to using a Solo) or blast a load in a couple hits producing thick, powerful, tasty milkiness that the Solo is just not powerful enough to sustain. Hits can be done almost continuously in a single session without having to wait for the damn thing to heat up again or take individual hits over time. It is a purely convection show and all up to you and your skill.

A couple of years ago I was happily vaping with my Solo and got my first Lotus for a hiking trip. I was immediately hooked and now have a quiver of Lotii and haven't fired up the Solo since.

Boros

Don't really remember how well the stock screens held up but looked around and found some stainless screens in a local retail mj store (yeah Washington State) that were quite a bit stiffer than the normal ones and once installed haven't had to be replaced over a year. The aluminum stems are incredibly easy to clean by just pouring a tiny amount of iso alcohol, waiting half a minute or so and rinsing with warm water, repeat if needed. Simple. No need to remove screens at all.

The bowl size is pretty similar if not a bit larger than the Solo stems but it is a much more flexible device to use. You have the ability to use anything from a tiny amount barely covering the screen to a whole bowl although about a 2/3 full bowl seems to be the sweet spot. Grind/not grind it works either way. I usually just chunk it a bit with my fingers and after a hit or two the payload is crispified enough to stir and/or smash it a bit in the palm of my hand to increase surface area and suck up back into the bowl. You can slowly sip on terpenes with low temperature (similar to using a Solo) or blast a load in a couple hits producing thick, powerful, tasty milkiness that the Solo is just not powerful enough to sustain. Hits can be done almost continuously in a single session without having to wait for the damn thing to heat up again or take individual hits over time. It is a purely convection show and all up to you and your skill.

A couple of years ago I was happily vaping with my Solo and got my first Lotus for a hiking trip. I was immediately hooked and now have a quiver of Lotii and haven't fired up the Solo since.

Thanks for the input man, much appreciated! I really do thoroughly enjoy the Solo, but looking to add something different to my repertoire...lol so how many do you have?

Oh and also, are milkier hits any worse for your lungs? I'm really grateful for how much better my lungs are feeling after exclusively vaping for almost a month.

Boros,

colgorkan

Lol, that's what I thought as well. Well, you know, one long-stem for the couch , one shorty for trail running/hiking, one shorty for out and about and a wpa. My j-hook suffered from a rapid disassembly event a while back and is no longer functional.

I would probably pick up an extra torch or two when you order. The stock Honest ones work better than most of the various ones I have found locally and have less of a tendency to stop working at the worst time when you are out and about.

Alexis

Okay everybody I was growing increasingly confident that the lotus will be a good choice for me as an addition to the herborizer. But then Squiby kindly messaged me yesterday saying he also has major allergies, and owns a vapman and lotus, loves them both, but recently has gotten a vapcap and prefers it, feeling it is a good choice for his allergies especially as there is far less risk, if any, of combusting, which I would always want to avoid as my lungs are very sensitive.

I have checked out the vapcap and some reviews and comparisons, but I already had set my heart on the lotus for some reason, whether right or wrong and would actually be a bit sad to change from that now. From my brief web browse (although I havent checked out the vapcap forum here yet) the vapcap is very highly rated and many have demoted their lotus in its place (for various different vapcap models too). But some liked the fact that the lotus is pure convection, while vapcap conducts somewhat.
Most state they prefer the taste of the vapcap. Many also argue that the lotus is more harsh on the throat. This particular factor does concern me. But others say that they rate the lotus better through a water pipe for monster rips with ease.
There were several other factors that keep me leaned towards the lotus still, including the fact that the lotus is available here in UK from vapefield for a great price- kit with stem is £87 plus £15 for WPA, so £102 total! I think that actually beats the US price after conversion, without even adding shipping and customs to the UK.
And from Verdampftnochmal in germany it is well over £100 too.
While the vapcap ti woody is only $95 excluding shipping and customs to the UK, and the basic vapcap is a mere pittance, surely the best vape out there for that price?

Some also said that there is more draw resistence on the vapcap, and less so with the lotus. I would prefer less, I have pretty good breath control for technique etc and appreciate less work. On videos, it looks like hard work sucking the vapcap. I dont think I would enjoy that so much. And less visible vapor it looks like also. And the vapcap looks liie a bit more work reloading bowls more frequently maybe? Others also say the vapcap is not quite as efficient. I always have a limited herb supply, gown outdoor in UK shit weather as I a, allergic to all fertilisers used and cannot get hold of anything weed wise I can tolerate.

So basically I am trying to convince myself that I won't regret sticking with my heart set on the lotus, except I dont want to regret it if it is too harsh for my sensitive lungs. But I would expect to use it through water most of the time, hoping this may negate the harshness. I am actually torn though right now as to what is best. Just the harshness factor really making me at all hesitiant about the lotus. I also would need to be very careful not to ever combust but I feel I would be quite on the ball here with practise.

I am still reading through this forum, but there is a lot to go through.
I have already ordered a bubbler from dhgate, I couldnt get the image to display in my previous post, but it is the D020-D 9 inch bubbler, some of you may know it by name, rated very highly for vapes, very low drag and cheap too.

So I am curious to ask about preferences any of you may have for the stems, or the j-hook, and what the general consensus has been.
Which do you prefer? Is the j-hook smoother, cooler, easier to master? Less risk of combustion etc?
Or do you find the stem works better? I would go for the long stem at the moment. Max says early in the forum he prefers it to gauge the hotspot easier, and I imagine it may be slightly cooler than the shorter one?
Im not worried about stealth for now, my allergies prohibit me from vaping here, there and everywhere for the meantime, until I can find a miraculous cure for my allergies and multiple chronic respiratory infections since 2005 (Im working on it believe me but is tough as hell, catch 22 as I react badly to every supplement and food, and get new infections faster than I can clear old ones).

And Im not bothered either about the long stem not fitting so well in a pocket, I usually always carry a bag when I go anywhere (I am a bloke by the way and it ain't no handbag!)
The j-hook kit is a bit cheaper, just £87 as it has a WPA included, though Im not sure if it is a slightly different model. Whatever though, I intend to use the bubbler mostly at home, or even elsewhere.
Just curious to know what you all think as it may be a while before I reach that part in this forum.

Also any general thoughts or experience with the vapcap vs lotus regarding the factors
I have mentioned will be very helpful. Thanks a ton to all who respond.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Heyheyhey

Just got a lightly used Lotus from a member here so I can finally add this to my collection after having it sit on the wishlist so long (got close several times, but had went VapCap bc of the clicking feedback after being trained on Daisy butane wise). It's just the wpa and I have no j hook yet so will be through water or empty bubbler for starters... Can't try it til tomorrow really though unfortunately, if even then

Anyway anyone have some quick basic tips to get me started? Saw the nice ones from @mrbonsai420 listed above. What about how long to torch, flame size, and how to aim? I've got a little honest, a metal zico, and a power torch, along with a triple and a quad flame from VapCap (are those no good though?)

I'm just happy to be here finally! :D

Squiby

Heyheyhey

Just got a lightly used Lotus from a member here so I can finally add this to my collection after having it sit on the wishlist so long (got close several times, but had went VapCap bc of the clicking feedback after being trained on Daisy butane wise). It's just the wpa and I have no j hook yet so will be through water or empty bubbler for starters... Can't try it til tomorrow really though unfortunately, if even then

Anyway anyone have some quick basic tips to get me started? Saw the nice ones from @mrbonsai420 listed above. What about how long to torch, flame size, and how to aim? I've got a little honest, a metal zico, and a power torch, along with a triple and a quad flame from VapCap (are those no good though?)

My Lotus cap is a high temp, but it think the same rules likely apply.

Use a single jet lighter. Adjust the centre blue flame of your lighter to be long enough to span the length between two points of the Lotus flower plate. Fill your bowl and put on the cap. Apply heat the the centre of the cap for 3-4 seconds. Then, bring the stem to your mouth and as you begin to toke, continue heating while tracing small circles on the centre of the cap.

Between tokes, remove the cap and use the attached stir stick to stir your bowl. Rinse and repeat.

Shit Snacks

My Lotus cap is a high temp, but it think the same rules likely apply.

Use a single jet lighter. Adjust the centre blue flame of your lighter to be long enough to span the length between two points of the Lotus flower plate. Fill your bowl and put on the cap. Apply heat the the centre of the cap for 3-4 seconds. Then, bring the stem to your mouth and as you begin to toke, continue heating while tracing small circles on the centre of the cap.

Between tokes, remove the cap and use the attached stir stick to stir your bowl. Rinse and repeat.

Oh cool, didn't know you heat while inhaling. Thanks man! Also glad to hear I presumably have a low temp cap, more my style... Will try this for starters unless anyone else pipes up with diverging advice for standard cap

Alexis

Heyheyhey

Hi there. I see you are experienced with the vapcap. If you have seen my post above yours I would really value your initial impressions of the lotus compared to vapcap, regarding the issues I have mentioned in my post, to help me decide which may suit me best, all in due time that is.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Hi there. I see you are experienced with the vapcap. If you have seen my post above yours I would really value your initial impressions of the lotus compared to vapcap, regarding the issues I have mentioned in my post, to help me decide which may suit me best, all in due time that is.
Comparisons should be done in Ask FC and not in vape specific threads. Please take this question to that forum.

momofthegoons,

Shit Snacks

Oh cool, didn't know you heat while inhaling. Thanks man! Also glad to hear I presumably have a low temp cap, more my style... Will try this for starters unless anyone else pipes up with diverging advice for standard cap

I also feel like a fool calling you a man @Squiby, so apologies for that! I shouldve known reading your posts here for a while now... Anyway THANKS GIRL! Your tips were perfect for getting me going with essentially zero learning curve yesterday

Was getting very even heating and it worked perfectly for a nice organic temp stepping session as I honed technique with each hit across 3 bowls I think it was. I can see now why this has been such a popular analog vape for so long, very impressive simple effective design, well done @Max Jitter!

Love how even it exacts, the way it works just like a bowl with the torch, built in stirrer, so easy and convenient. Also digging the bowl size, perfect for small or large loads, and uses the same half inch screens I have plenty of from Lily. In fact, the 14mm size led me to this:

LU145N5.jpg

This Frankenvape allowed me to try Lotus dry (fantastic taste btw) through a wooden vapor path and worked perfectly. There's a little room beneath it even to load a small Lily bowl so you could double up infusing the second bowl with vapor from the first (will try this some day)...

This is how I used it for the most part though, a perfect fit for this inline honeycomb bubbler from Kathy on dhgate:

a0iKuTb.jpg

Very smooth airflow here for any draw rate, I'll try other glass pieces eventually, and whatever else I can think of (maybe even through the Daisy body?) But yeah so already Lotus is a keeper for me, very fun, very effective, very simple. Nice to finally see what all the fuss was about, don't know what took me so long really

@Alexis I saw you decided on VapCap, can't go wrong there, but I will say they are very very different beasts. Lotus is more pure convection while VC is a hybrid (plenty of conduction depending how you heat), Lotus you heat while inhaling so more pipe like, especially with the wpa it really is just a vapor bowl for any 14mm bong or bubbler. Lotus is capable of a much larger bowl and actually seemed to hit smoother to me, but both will depend on temps and vapor path length ofcourse. I also actually had less learning curve with Lotus apparently, did not see that coming at all, but it is a very subjective area ofcourse (could have to do with my prior VapCap experience, as well as Daisy/Lily/Brick). Good luck with your journey, there are a lot of other great vapes with great threads here, PM me if you'd like some more direct comparison info on these or any others (so not to go off topic here, gotta keep thread discussion centered around that vape)

Top Bottom