• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Lotus Vaporizer

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Are those screens the right size for the Lotus?

@Max Jitter Very awesome news about the improved cap. How much hotter does the Lotus run with the new spacer? How many seconds difference (more or less) is there for a heat-up versus the old version?
Both WPA and pipe bowls are both the same size, just over 12.5 mm.
We don't have any numbers on the difference in heat-up times with the old and new spacer rings. We have just developed a vaping machine to test this kind of thing but have not yet run the experiment.

bounce5

Both WPA and pipe bowls are both the same size, just over 12.5 mm.
We don't have any numbers on the difference in heat-up times with the old and new spacer rings. We have just developed a vaping machine to test this kind of thing but have not yet run the experiment.

Sounds great. Any idea that you can give us as far as the degree of speed improvement would be appreciated. Thank you.

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Does anyone know if there is any shop in the EU that sells the aluminum pipe alone?
I know that the official website sells it but 24USD for shipping are a bit too much.
I would also be interested in a wooden or metal pipe that I can use with the WPA, I just need an unbreakable alternative to the glass j-hook I use at home.
@Max Jitter any help?
Thanks everyone guys.

The Beagle,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Does anyone know if there is any shop in the EU that sells the aluminum pipe alone?
I know that the official website sells it but 24USD for shipping are a bit too much.
I would also be interested in a wooden or metal pipe that I can use with the WPA, I just need an unbreakable alternative to the glass j-hook I use at home.
@Max Jitter any help?
Thanks everyone guys.
Vapefiend will have some aluminum stems in a few weeks.
Regarding a wood stem, this was posted recently by @Bvapst:
Here is some more wood love from @Aezhenn
This piece became such after some "improvisation". You can be sure he will find a way to give you satisfaction, really responsive and paying attention to what you want : nice CS I can't say anything bad.

It's really comfortable : I can rotate the stem 360° around. It's in 3 different pieces.
I'll try to shoot a pic unmounted later (I forgot).

The wood is just amazing, and it does look really nice standing on the desk.
I'll make some more pictures with the Lotus on it.. later.

Here are some :
http://imgur.com/a/MWskU

fOka75Q.jpg

bounce5

Has anyone ordered the new spacer ring or plan to order one? I would like to hear some reviews. It's supposed to make the cap heat up faster, although Max didn't specify how much faster.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

@mephisto 's "free" Lotus, not your average NCC-1701! Thank you, for giving back to the
FC community!

AWESOME! I love it. He is a great guy and loves to share the love with the FC community! I just bought a new heat plate to get mine up and running again. I have an old friend who is still a daily combuster despite my best efforts to convert him to vapor. I am going the get the Lotus and the Supreme V3 over to his place. If the 2 of these don't convert him nothing will!

Chandler

i'm dying to take a draw off a Lotus! i'm a Vapman fan, and enjoy the endless sessioning that torch vapes bring. (dead vape batteries always ruin my day!) but Lotus vs. Vapman, convection vs. conduction. who wins concerning flavor, vapor quality, vapor production, efficiency, potency???

@Max Jitter Lotus was my first desired torch vape, but at the time i couldn't find a Canadian retailer. Because the Canadian dollar is shit, the conversion makes the retail price including shipping, duties etc. double... Is there a Canadian retailer i could look to for a Lotus???

thanks

ZC

@Bravesst

You'll love it, it's like a butane powered Mi. Incredible taste. Huge clouds. Quick heat up.

If you've never messed with butane it might take a bit of a learning curve to get results, but it's one of the easier butane vapes to use and the results are just incredible.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
This little number has my attention, never touched butane!

You should my Milaana loving friend. Hitting some of my butane vapes like the Lotus reminds me of a supercharged Milaana which I know you are very fond of. I can get much bigger rips off of the Lotus and SV3 than the Mi with a similar "extremely stoney" vape signature which is hard to do as you know! There are not a lot of vapes that can "out-stone" the Milaana and almost all of the ones that can use butane IMO

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: Bravesst

bounce5

I agree with @mrbonsai420 's description, that it's like a supercharged Milaana. Another difference though is that the airflow isn't as open as the Milaana when using it through water. Through a water pipe it has a drag that I find uncomfortable with prolonged use. With the aluminum stem I open the carb and it has a very open draw, even moreso than the Milaana, which is nice.

bounce5,
Reactions: Bravesst

subway13029

@Bravesst i don't think you will like it as much as some other butane style vapes. IMHO the hammer is more like the milaana than the lotus being like the mi. But it's all user opinion. I love the lotus but I have about 20 vapes so I have a serious problem as I just hold onto them for collecting sake at times..especially the butane ones.

mnicsy999

I like butane vapes.
How do you all typically pack your lotus if you're looking for giant rips? Since I got it I haven't experimented with grind consistency and packing, I usually just use a medium fine grind and pack loose.

mnicsy999,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@Max Jitter Lotus was my first desired torch vape, but at the time i couldn't find a Canadian retailer. Because the Canadian dollar is shit, the conversion makes the retail price including shipping, duties etc. double... Is there a Canadian retailer i could look to for a Lotus???

thanks
We have been trying to locate a Canadian retailer, so far with no luck. One of our customers mentioned that there are no duties on the Lotus due to NAFTA and because it's made in the US. I know it doesn't help with the conversion rate though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chandler

We have been trying to locate a Canadian retailer, so far with no luck. One of our customers mentioned that there are no duties on the Lotus due to NAFTA and because it's made in the US
Hmm. I wonder, is it for lack of interest, or something else? It would seem (throughout my research) that the Lotus and Vapman are amongst the best in butane portable vapes. Vapman is made in Switzerland. I bought my first Vapman from torontovaporizer.ca... Its kind of Crazy the Lotus, Made in America,(border is literally 5 mins from me), can't find a retailer here. Very interesting, and strange...

Your response is much Appreciated though! I hope the quest for Lotus to gain freedom across the border becomes a reality in the near future! (I'll buy one for sure!)

Top Bottom