Discontinued The Liquidizer Herb2Vapor System - Safety Butane Extractor & Mini-vaporizer

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Does an epen medicate as much as vaping? I am using a vip2 with infused sativa juice someone gave me and it just keeps me where I need to be but can never ever get me there. It just extends the time a bit when I have to vape again. Is this the same with bho?

Dreamerr,

poonman

So I know better than to rush a BHO extraction, but the impatience I'm full of got the best of me during lunch. It was raining so I still couldn't test the liquidizer, but I did squirt a bunch of the Ejuice mix into a glass jar filled with 1/4 oz of BHO that I had bought off of someone on the street a long time back. The BHO was definitely winterized, but was still very thick. I then filled one of the carts on the pen with it. Here is where I rushed, it doesn't appear to be the "infinite wick" cart that I filled. Whoops.

Not really sure what the difference between the 2 carts was, but this is what I get for rushing lol. I hope it at least allows me to get some use out of the cart full of oil, but I was willing to sacrifice this BHO in the name of science. That and I really want an e-cig pen with me on my travels for discreet and powerful pain medication on the go. Once I leave work I'll be testing the pen. I'll start with 1 single hit as I expect that will be fine since I have little to no BHO tolerance....yet.

EDIT: It turns out I used the infinite wick. NOT the clearomizer. Not really sure the difference and when to use one vs the other. I hope this works, but if it doesn't I know for sure I'm to blame since I was rushing and didn't do due diligence to make sure I did this correctly.

I've never used e-cigs before. I get the feeling that filling a cart full of this concentrate was a bad idea? It looks more like I should just be loading mini amounts at once? I'll have to test because if I just wasted a gram of BHO then so be it, but hopefully I don't :p

I've been ' Only ' thinking about the device itself .
I forgot to look more into the pen that it comes with .

So it come with 2 similar looking carts/atomizers ?
And what's the dif .or function ?

tia

poonman,

Dreamerr

When you all get this down pat, I would be much appreciative if someone could vid from start to finish including loading pens. I want to see if I can actually do it. Do you have to use the thickening agent or can you use just the liquid that it makes the way it is in the pen. Don't all pens leak? TIA for whomever takes up the challenge or instruction of a concentrate noob.

Dreamerr,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'll keep testing. I was getting better flavor with the clearomizer (based on what the website calls them). I only got to try each one for a few min. I don't think you can use the resulting concentrate straight out of the liquidizer, I believe you need to mix it with the ejuice basically just to thin it out and act as a carrier.

darkrom,
Reactions: Dreamerr

darkrom

Great Scott!
I can't really comment on the strength. I only got to take 1-2 hits out of each. I felt it for sure, but more testing is in order. I was packing to leave for this trip. They are at home unfortunately. I didn't want to test it improperly.

To be honest I'm FAR more excited about the liquidizer system itself than the pens. I plan on getting the cera oil cart and running my own BHO for use in that primarily. I'm not crazy about PEG or PG or VG. I simply haven't spent the years studying them like I have cannabis. I don't think they are particularly harmful, since people use ecigs ALL DAY.

When I get back my neighbor wants to try the vape and the mix.

Dreamerr

Wait so pg and vg thin the mix? Gee I thought it made it thicker for use. I don't care about the pen either I have a vip2 but if you make it without the vg and/pg/ejmix can you still use it in something?

There was a report on the news today saying they may ban ecigs...I doubt it but they may do it in public and get away with it. They said they fda has not approved it and they don't know if it is safe. Now I know part of that is the nicotine yet cigs are legal go figure. The cig companies are on board so why not the gov. Test it gov test it and let us know. We don't believe anything you say anyhow but go for it.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
RE: how good oil pens work.

I picked up a CO2 oil pen vaporizer, from a dispensary, which is identical to the O.Pen, and the Gold oil pen. This one is WAM oil.

It's an okay way to extend one's medicatedness, but it will not get you there. One pull is okay, if I exhale through my nostrils, the second pull BURNS the inside of my nose. Not from heat - I think it is the carrier (PG), or maybe even the WAM oil itself. I feel a little bit of a head "impact"... which is fairly fleeting. Effects last about an hour, and as I said, they aren't much unless you've already medicated with a vaporizer (herb or a dab) that hits heavy.

I find with my particular pen vape that I have to draw so hard (it's a very restrictive draw) that I cannot get a full hit (seven seconds, according to instructions), but can only manage about 4 seconds. It annoys me.

My VIP2, with the tincture I've made, seems to actually work better. I use VG, not PG. Do not know if that makes any difference at all.

Enchantre,

Dreamerr

The stuff I have in the vip2 is vg as well. I don't even know what WAM or the other stuff you mentioned is. I am way behind in learning cause I don't learn by reading so this might be really hard for me we will see.

Dreamerr,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
The stuff I have in the vip2 is vg as well. I don't even know what WAM or the other stuff you mentioned is. I am way behind in learning cause I don't learn by reading so this might be really hard for me we will see.
Well, from my experience, and from what I've read, you aren't missing much. What you have in your VIP2 is probably as effective as one of the pre-filled vape pens (O.Pen).

Enchantre,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I can't wait to run a bunch of trim I've got set aside. My gut still says I don't like the pens as much as pure, but since I mixed my peg in the whole 1/4 of bho, I've got plenty of time to test it more.

darkrom,

Yoshimattsu

Will butane extract something from bubble hash, or would it be a waste to put in the tube?

Yoshimattsu,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Hey Liquidizer, noticed you didn't answer my question some pages back. You mentioned earlier that you think that juice is the future. How do you figure? This stuff -is- a little tiny bit weaker than just oil (due to adding the other stuff to use it in the pen), and if needing less inhalation a is a goal, surely oil would win again? FWIW I do like the concept, it makes running oil much more convenient... I'm just not completely sold on the pen-half of it. Thanks.

Quetzalcoatl,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I have a honey bee extractor, what is the differences between it and liquidizer system?
Do you think that Liquidizer makes better bho?

PPN,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Thanks to the ease of liquidizer I can FINALLY say my BHO is blasting away in the back yard right now. My trim was all moldy and shitty (100g of trim got me .8g from QWISO haha) so I said fuck it and ran some NYC diesel I wasn't crazy about mixed with some cheese. I can't wait to go check it, but I'm giving it the full 10 min. I'll probably do at least 2 more hot water baths and decide how to purge from there. Probably adding a touch of everclear and letting it evap after swirling. I have plenty of e-pen hash to try out as well.

Today was a good day.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Hey guy's I'm back - if anyone has read my thread in the medical discussion you'll understand. I am running another batch today with girl scout cookies. I"ll take my time and write down every piece of data I can as OF requested earlier.

Good to see you guy's - dark - your goona love that shit!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I have a Honey Bee Extractor as well, it's the same thing as the liquidizer except for the fact that they're totally different!

The liquidizer is one stop shopping from extraction to vaping (including the pens) while utilizing a completely hands free extraction. Safe from inhaling and handling the butane.

Read up on the thread brother and watch the vids - this thing is a game changer!

Dreamerr

Same but diff...great statement that I have no idea what it means but that isn't so surprising.

Dreamerr,

darkrom

Great Scott!
So I used it. The device itself is awesome, but I suck at extraction. I DEFINITELY over packed the tube. I heard you want pressure, apparently not this much. I had to run 2 cans through it and the bud still looks pretty fresh, so I'm saving it to break up more and do another run when I can find more butane.

The product I got looked AMAZING. I would suggest blasting into pyrex instead of the beaker, very hard to reclaim from there if you don't plan on using the ejuice. I mixed it with some everclear after it was done bubbling, poured it onto my slick pad. I was sitting there looking at perfectly golden extract thinking "finally I did it" and then I got water in it while handling the slick mat. Then I got upset and heated it too much since I was frustrated at my rookie mistake. After making literally EVERY possible mistake with this batch, I still ended up with a great looking extract!

I can't wait to see what happens when I operate it better, but the device itself worked amazingly. I'm really REALLY happy with it. I'm already picking up more bud later and looking for butane. I'll try running some pure cheese next time but first I'm going to break the buds up a lot more. They are WAY too big and have a lot more extract to give. After that I'll try another fresh bud run, but I'm so happy at how easy the process itself is. Just gotta not handle it like an oaf next time. I really can't believe I got good results after all these mistakes. Makes me wonder if with better conditions I could have ended up with a nice shatter :o

Same but diff...great statement that I have no idea what it means but that isn't so surprising.

Basically you don't need to sit there and blast butane and risk hurting yourself or inhaling tons of butane. I literally set it, walked away and came back later to some BHO that was already purging itself in its hot water bath. Its just REALLY easy, and IMO more importantly, it is very safe.

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Dreamerr

Darkroom it sounds like you are doing more steps then the instructions although I can't say I can follow instructions well. I need hands on with someone who is knowledgeable to learn something. I was hopeful that if you can do it maybe I might be able to. I will still watch all your testing and then what you end up finally doing and which way you settle on.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Tweek

poonman

Basically you don't need to sit there and blast butane and risk hurting yourself or inhaling tons of butane. I literally set it, walked away and came back later to some BHO that was already purging itself in its hot water bath. Its just REALLY easy, and IMO more importantly, it is very safe.

You'll def . get better with practice .
Plus you're offering Valuable info , so the next owners won't repeat .
Thanx a bunch , darkrom .

I thought it was supposed to be broken up buds , even grind . Any thoughts on that ?
and
do you end up with a tube of spent butaned buds , rendering useless .
Basically to be trashed ?

tia

Top Bottom