Discontinued The Liquidizer Herb2Vapor System - Safety Butane Extractor & Mini-vaporizer

darkrom

Great Scott!
I envy "handy" people like yourself, I've never been good at making or fixing things, which is one of the reasons this product is so perfect for me. Thank heavens there are people willing to make things for me! :tup:

Worth the extra to not worry "Am I going to ruin this and end up paying double and costing MORE to DIY?" Doubly so when dealing with volatile explosives.

At least for me. I love DIY, but I just didn't feel comfortable with DIY butane extraction. Liquidizer is exactly what I've been waiting for. Now I just need to try it!

poonman

Worth the extra to not worry "Am I going to ruin this and end up paying double and costing MORE to DIY?" Doubly so when dealing with volatile explosives.

At least for me. I love DIY, but I just didn't feel comfortable with DIY butane extraction. Liquidizer is exactly what I've been waiting for. Now I just need to try it!

Do it my friend ,
best of luck , and DO post back with your results .
I can't wait to hear it .

tia

poonman,
Reactions: ataxian

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I just ran a beautiful batch. Followed the zero waste method and I got a beautiful amber color (much lighter than previous batches) and the taste is insane!

20130721_163030_zps26113199.jpg

20130721_162953_zps0ec64d2e.jpg

20130721_163230_zps68f09eb6.jpg

It came through onto the infinite wick like an orange colored honey.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I just ran a beautiful batch. Followed the zero waste method and I got a beautiful amber color (much lighter than previous batches) and the taste is insane! It came through onto the infinite wick like an orange colored honey.
Very nice!

What is you % was your yield?

ataxian,
Reactions: mvapes

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
7 grams yielded 1.5 ml's of double filtered oil. Atax - seriously, its taste is so incredible. Using a syringe I dropped a drip onto a quartz nail like a dab - it felt like mouth to mouth from an angel!:o
I will most likely get the concentrate maker.
It's done.
Your yield is respectable!

poonman

7 grams yielded 1.5 ml's of double filtered oil. Atax - seriously, its taste is so incredible. Using a syringe I dropped a drip onto a quartz nail like a dab - it felt like mouth to mouth from an angel!:o

Nice job mvapes ,
So does it take aprox . 15 minutes as advertised , after mastering the technique .
Even if i had to do it twice , 30 minutes would still be worth it .
They kinda offered me a pretty good deal plus free shipping .

It sounds like you're quite happy with it tho .
Did you use the EJMIX or everclear/ethanol grain ? or both ?

tia

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I actually timed this run - 26 minutes and I was vaping.

Here's what I did:

After extraction with one small can of butane which was 10 minutes start to finish I brought the liquid in for purging. I ran a hot water bath, added the beaker in which I introduced a total of 1 ml via syring of the EJ mix. Once the heat was enough to get the two to mix well I sucked up the concentrate in that same syringe.

Then to collect risidual juices that stuck to the glass beaker I ran the zero waste method. I injected, using another syringe 3 ml's of ethanol and let it evaporate on a low burner using the boiler ring. Once I felt confident that the alcohol evaporated I took the original syringe full of what looked like cloudy wax and reinjected it in with the other and stirred again over a low heat.

Using the syringe, I sucked up the 1.5 ml's of fucking sweet goodness!

Look at the color difference...

The first batch came out dark and a bit strong...

20130715_170946_zps93464b2c.jpg

The new batch.....

20130721_164047_zpsf919ba3a.jpg

Fucking golden amber!

poonman

Awesome mvapes .

Well , between testing the Sub in Hamilton next week , ( which I'll probly get )
and this new gadget . ( which I'll probly get )

I'll need a cool thousand $ . ( which I'll probly ... )

Thanx mvapes .

darkrom

Great Scott!
Ugh not sure I have time to try this before I leave :( my back yard is still unsafe from people celebrating my sister's graduation. I'm also sick and I leave tomorrow. Now its killing me to see Mvapes great results. I'm going to try to get it done so I can take this with me, but its looking like I might have to wait until I'm back :(

OF

3 solid pulls on the pen makes me feel like I just finished a full ELB at 2 o'clock on the cloud.

Very interesting. Any chance you can give us enough data for some 'back of the envelope math' here? Like how much the ELB holds, how much of that weed made how much concentrate and how much of that concentrate goes into those '3 solid pulls'? I'm very curious about the efficiency overall you see.....

TIA

OF

OF,
Reactions: mvapes

darkrom

Great Scott!
Raining today, leaving tonight. Sure as hell not blasting inside. Guess the post-vacation won't be as bad this way, knowing I can come home and play with this thing. Still would really have loved to take this pen on the road.

darkrom,

darkrom

Great Scott!
So I know better than to rush a BHO extraction, but the impatience I'm full of got the best of me during lunch. It was raining so I still couldn't test the liquidizer, but I did squirt a bunch of the Ejuice mix into a glass jar filled with 1/4 oz of BHO that I had bought off of someone on the street a long time back. The BHO was definitely winterized, but was still very thick. I then filled one of the carts on the pen with it. Here is where I rushed, it doesn't appear to be the "infinite wick" cart that I filled. Whoops.

Not really sure what the difference between the 2 carts was, but this is what I get for rushing lol. I hope it at least allows me to get some use out of the cart full of oil, but I was willing to sacrifice this BHO in the name of science. That and I really want an e-cig pen with me on my travels for discreet and powerful pain medication on the go. Once I leave work I'll be testing the pen. I'll start with 1 single hit as I expect that will be fine since I have little to no BHO tolerance....yet.

EDIT: It turns out I used the infinite wick. NOT the clearomizer. Not really sure the difference and when to use one vs the other. I hope this works, but if it doesn't I know for sure I'm to blame since I was rushing and didn't do due diligence to make sure I did this correctly.

I've never used e-cigs before. I get the feeling that filling a cart full of this concentrate was a bad idea? It looks more like I should just be loading mini amounts at once? I'll have to test because if I just wasted a gram of BHO then so be it, but hopefully I don't :p

darkrom,
Top Bottom