The "light" behind vaporizing. Photos encouraged!

Chubba

Vaporbonger
I'm surprised we don't have a "light" thread on FC :D

We all know now that vapor visibility is pretty much 100% dependant on lighting conditions.

Vapor visibility is important to a lot of users for the overall enjoyment of the session, especially for people converting from combustion, but it is also important for pictures and video makers.

This thread can contain tips/tricks and overall discussion for obtaining the *MOST* visible vapor (regardless of vaporizer) for home users as well as discussion for people wanting to take stills + youtubes (or even commercial applications). Plus we can discuss some other topics that haven't popped up, I'm thinking blacklights :ninja:

My top tip:

1. Exhale against a dark background.

-If you exhale against a white wall (which is the majority), you will see practically nothing. My biggest tip is exhale against something relatively dark. I find a black (turned off) PC monitor or a black PC case is the best, since a lot of users vape in front of PC's.

***Photo's or videos with descriptions about the process or method are HIGHLY encouraged and will ultimately build this thread***

I can't wait to upload some CLEAR milkshots.

Chubba,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
turn off all lights in the room, get yourself a desktop lamp that can accept a high wattage light. Anything that will create harsh lighting, or lighting that is noticeably brighter than its surroundings will light your vapor up really nicely.
LEDs in a darkened room really capture the vapor well.

DevoTheStrange,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
What Ive always liked to do in the morning is crack my blinds. I have light canceling blinds so my room is pitch dark other than that crack. With the sun shining on my window it makes the best Ray I've been able to find. Super bright lights are also awesome. I use that when i don't have sunlight.

91f6d67a.jpg

minnesnowta,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yup. It's trippy watchin it swirl and whatnot. I've always enjoyed that while I'm still layin in bed. I don't move till I've had atleast one stem

minnesnowta,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
That's a really cool photo Minnesnowta! Thanks for sharing your swirly cloud :D

Making me want to break out my SSV this weekend to make some swirls myself :brow:

Lo,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Lol do it it's so much fun!!! And that was just a pd rip. It's made me have many epic morning seshes.

minnesnowta,

Qbit

cannabanana
Yeah very nice Minnesnowta. :cool: I know that effect too. It's a natural DIY version of the laser-through-the-smoke effect you get in lightshows.

Qbit,

hereatlast

Looks great. I can't do that cause my little apt. has three sunlights, no artificial darkness here :(

I'll have to rig something up to take a hit and pic, I do have a closet :cool:

hereatlast,

gb902

Vaporog
I always vape at night, in front of my pc, so the lighting in the room is low and I use a desktop light to see if I still have vapor in my lungs.

gb902,
Top Bottom