The latest Convert

herbHal

the Herbalist
Hello Fuckers!

After much hacking, I finally bit the bullet and ordered a vape. I cannot wait for the holy DBV to arrive at my door! I've read up on FC, and I must say, you guys were the convincing factor. I thank you all for this.

How were you converted to vaping?

herbHal,

Beezleb

Tolkins videos is what put me over the edge to take the plunge. One of the best buys I ever made.

Beezleb,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
I think it was Spirals PD video was the first time I ever saw a Vape. Then I saw Tokins vids, and i think thats where i heard about this forum.

Happycamper,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
about 2 years ago i bought the cheap ubie and thought there's something to this but this ain't it.
Saw a lot of websites, did alot of research trying to separate the real from the hype.
Tokin's SSV video series was great and I ordered one. That was it.
Somehow stumbled onto FC and that's where I really began to learn the what's what about this whole world.

jeffp,

CrazyCracker

Health concerns (sore throat, flem :uhoh: ear aches ext.) prompted me to look into vaping. When I was looking for a good vape to buy I found this site and made a post asking for suggestions. Narrowed it down to a PD or vrip heatwand and chose the PD because my girlfriend didn't want the "glass dildo looking one". Im thinking of getting said glass dildo for xmas.

CrazyCracker,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I started vaping because of issues that arose because of smoking in the winter. I was miserable. My lungs were about ready too give up on me. Sore chest, tore up throat. I had a persistent cough that made me sound like I had the flu or something similar. But it was all because I was smoking. I didn't really want too give up smoking.
Then one day, I had decided too try vaporizing. Did a little research, wanted something cheap. I wanted a good experience. However the price of vapes was not attractive at all. So I ended up with a Vaporgenie.
Soon after that I found FC. After a few weeks my coughs went away. My throat healed itself. I wasn't as congested. However I wasn't fully converted. I lurked and read the stuff on here, I was beginning too realize there is so much more than just the VG. It wasn't until I got a Natural Goods Vaporizer that I fully became converted.
now it has become more of a journey of finding which vapes suite my needs.
back when I smoked I only needed one pipe. With vaping though, I have gone through a good variety of vapes.... can't just own one, for me at least. Vaping has almost become a kind of hobby in a way (when compared too smoking)
I would say I am also responsible for converting a good majority of my smoking friends over too vaping. And, they are slowly doing the same with their friends.

DevoTheStrange,

SmogTown

Welcome to FC. I found this site when I decided to quit smoking tobacco and didn't want to quit smoking weed. So I searched vaporizer and this site came up. Been here since. Anyways I was looking for an inexpensive vape so I bought a VG. Soon I'll have my ssv. Vaping rocks :ko:.

SmogTown,

herbHal

the Herbalist
Holy shit. My DBV arrived yesterday and I've been high as a kite since.

This device is freaking amazing. I feel like a sultan from the future.

I just put 0.2g of fire in there and keep it on for an hour or two, toking as I please. I just turn it off when I'm leaving, and turn it back on when I want to toke. This thing blows my bong out of the air. I'm surprised vaporizers aren't more common.

herbHal,

aero18

vaporist
Having only smoked twice, I knew that I loved cannabis. Bought a DBV a few weeks after my first few sessions because I didn't want to fill up my lungs with tar and have a persistent cough. I also did not want to pay a premium to get lifted, as is the case with combustion.

Glad that I went straight into vaping!

aero18,

Kogut

aero18 said:
... Glad that I went straight into vaping!
You beat me. I was introduced to marijuana via glass spoons. When I actually started buying for myself (i.e., not just smoking with friends), I purchased a spoon and used it about 2x before I drove to the local headshop and purchased my GreenStar bong. I've been using that ever since, and I never really thought that I'd want to get a vaporizer if I couldn't get a Volcano or something in that price-range at least. One day, tired of studying for finals, I started researching vaporizers (the money saving intrigued me for days when I just coast by, and the ability to push further intrigued me for the days when I just want to be high). I ordered my DBV last week from Vapeworld (with the 12% off coupon) because I didn't want to have to deal the price increase if I waited until after the holidays. It will be here on Thursday, and I can hardly wait!

Kogut,

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
My experience was very similar to Devo's only I had just started smoking about a year before I got my first vape. Spend a hazy summer with my good friends back home, went off to college and bought the Piece Pipe off Grasscity. Throughout the semester though I developed a cough that just wouldn't quit, one of those deep-lung ones. Anybody who's smoked knows what i'm talking about. At the time i was into surfing grasscity's and everyonedoesit's catalogs for hours looking at pieces, and I stumbled across the Vaporstar. It's all been uphill since then :)

Though I'm very familiar with many of the big selling vapes talked about on this site, I only have the Vaporstar and the Vaporgenie as of yet, but again like Devo i'd say it's becoming kind of a hobby for me: MY Purple Days in currently being processed :D

sneezyjesus,
Top Bottom