The Kush Family: An FC Public Service Announcement

MileHigh

Let me start this by saying I have no idea why this would be, it just is.

I have owned a vape for several months now, but I've had my MZ for only about six weeks. I've vaped lots of different strains in that time thanks to my newly acquired mmj license, and I thought I'd vaped what there was to vape. But in the last week or so, I've discovered kushes, and for some reason they are insane out of the MZ. I first got a pure Kush, then Shiva Kush, then Burmese Kush. All three were good-not-amazing smoked, but when I put them in the vape they literally doubled my efficiency. Normally in a casual vape session I feel the effect after 2 MZ stems and am good to go after 4. With all three kushes, I'm feeling it at 1, nice and high at 2, and pretty damn caned at 3. These three came from three different dispensaries and presumably three different growers. Unless this is a huge coincidence, there is something about the kush family of strains that is incredible out of a direct draw vape, and my smoking buddies shared my experience.

I think somebody with a lower tolerance than me, which is almost everybody, would get high off 1 stem.

MileHigh,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
are they loaded with crystals?

I ask because vaping does best when there is lots of thc on the surface. The same bud combusted would destroy some of that surface thc in the process, thus lowering your high.

stickstones,

MileHigh

I mean they are nice and crystally like any top-shelf bud, the shiva tested at 19% so it's definitely some good stuff, but it's not complete frosted flakes like some sativas can get. More just shiny with resin.

MileHigh,

MileHigh

First smoke of the day, but still, I am pretty ripped on the Burmese right now off just one stem(!). I've had kali mist and ssh that were shedding crystals, and felt almost nothing after only one stem (got superhigh eventually, but took a lot more than one stem).

If you care about efficiency, look into some quality kushes. Wow.

MileHigh,

the electrician

aha, i recently saw someone id not seen in a time and purchased a 1/2 what i as told and have no real reason to doubt was kush. i am very happy let me tell you. huge, dense buds and the whole 1/2 was made up of 3 stems covered in goodness. it just makes a man smile that way. its nice and dry, grinding quickly and easily to a workable consistency and shits kief like its going out of fashion.

then in the vaporizer the hits match its beauty. at 190 C you get a very pleasant and fragrant hit, then at 205 there be daemons.

in short i fully agree with you

the electrician,
Top Bottom