• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
I use 96% pure food grade alcohol, wich is very expensive and I don't want to buy a liter (quarter gallon) every other month (just bought 1/16th of a gallon or a quarter liter, and payed 25$ for it so I want to use it carefully)

In France, it's about 15€ / liter of ethylic alcool 90°... but hard to find now..... if you have 1 liter for 100$ :o, I think it would be better for you to find another seller !!!.... or buy a fruit alcool, better and cheaper !

natural farmer

In France, it's about 15€ / liter of ethylic alcool 90°... but hard to find now..... if you have 1 liter for 100$ :o, I think it would be better for you to find another seller !!!.... or buy a fruit alcool, better and cheaper !

It is over 2 years now in vaping for me and it was always expensive to find some ISO 99,96%, or something like that, for cleaning in Greece but recently I found a pharmacie that sells the litre for 6€... So I guess it depends from the store usually... ;)

natural farmer,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
but recently I found a pharmacie that sells the litre for 6€... So I guess it depends from the store usually... ;)

Take care, is it a "safe" alcool ? .... but I don't know if you keep it to make oil after.... if it's only to clean, you take take iso or a cheap standard pharmacy alccol (denatured)

LeTchen,

Curiousone

^^^Ugg! This delay might have made the decision for me. I really wanted this to be my first, now the solo is looking more and more like my starting point.

Curiousone,

SnowSquirrel

What a Hobby...
PV have updated product available date, it's now the 21st
Now it says in January ?...

Ooops, did not see someone already made that reply...

Well I am waiting till tax return to pull the trigger on XP, so hopefully it starts shipping so I can get some reviews of it...:rolleyes:

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

SnowSquirrel,

Edward Hyde

i am vapeless from xmas (when the xp was announced to be published)and its really irritating to have paid already 400$ and having delay after delay...i mean 1 week is ok,2 weeks is ok but its almost 1 month...

Edward Hyde,

Curiousone

Do you know the FlashVAPE ? Very cheap (130$) and it seems very good

Yea, I actually just read about it yesterday. Seems quick but combustion is possible! I can get the Solo for $140. For the money I don't think I can go wrong while waiting for the XP. Thx though

Curiousone,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
Yea, I actually just read about it yesterday. Seems quick but combustion is possible! I can get the Solo for $140. For the money I don't think I can go wrong while waiting for the XP. Thx though

Yes the combustion is possible if you don't know to count 'til 5 !!! :lol:
I sold my Solo to buy the FlashVAPE ! :D I'm sure you can't find this (look at the pictures on the page) in the FV

LeTchen,

Curiousone

This product will be available on 01/21/2013
Your right, but from what I've seen this is like the second or third delay. Perhaps another is likely? I have sent my original purchase back (No2) to be exchanged for a different unit as i just didn't like it. I expect they will receive it today or tomorrow and I will have to make a decision then.

Curiousone,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Get the solo and get the xp when you can. The solo is a great unit but like with all these vapes they all have issues now and again. I had to exchange my solo, my INH has an issue as many of my other vapes cept the SSV and the DV. Those are my only two I never had an issue with but others have. MY SSV doesn't count since it was check well before I got it since it was used.

Kaptan

Yes the combustion is possible if you don't know to count 'til 5 !!! :lol:
I sold my Solo to buy the FlashVAPE ! :D I'm sure you can't find this (look at the pictures on the page) in the FV
What were you trying to illustrate on those pics? Sorry, French is not my native language.

Kaptan,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
What were you trying to illustrate on those pics? Sorry, French is not my native language.

I can traduce for you if you don't know Google Translate or others :D ! Sorry English is not my native language :) :

"Some pictures that I posted on the English side ... As I said I'm happy with my Solo ... but! But ultimately I don't know if the airflow is really "safe", because the air comes from outside the "oven" steel, passes below the oven and then exits by the 4 small holes... but we can't see what is under the oven (glued ?), nor clean it :\ ...
In any case the construction of the device is not very precise and plastic still seems weak .......... I have a feeling that the Solo and other vaporizers of the same type may be "swept" by the output of vaporizers with a technology far more advanced and reliable, at a price almost similar (I do not mention name !)"

LeTchen,

Curiousone

In any case the construction of the device is not very precise and plastic still seems weak .......... I have a feeling that the Solo and other vaporizers of the same type may be "swept" by the output of vaporizers with a technology far more advanced and reliable, at a price almost similar (I do not mention name !)"

Yes I think we can all agree to that statement...How long it takes before this new wave of vapes hits is the question. Seems though many of you have been into this scene for years, vaporizers are still in their infancy (like my knowledge of them, lol). As more and more people become interested...developments will happen faster. And the rock solid units of today (Solo, etc) will be toys of tomorrow!! As I'm sure many can name units that have already experienced this fate.

Hopefully, prices of the higher end units fall too!

Curiousone,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Euh... Maybe...
vintage-ad-lung-expander.jpg

Top Bottom