• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Kaptan

Ok, I hope to give the inh xp a try soonish. Seems like a hell of a vape. Only thing I'm a bit worried about is the herb chamber which lasts only a few months at best?
I'm still on my first capsule. It's still like new since mid July.

Kaptan,

Curiousone

Only thing I'm a bit worried about is the herb chamber which lasts only a few months at best?

Yea, having to replace chambers is def a neg in my book...ah...just saw Kap's reply...that's good news.

Vito brought up a good point about the warranty only being a year long...and at present there is no representation from owners who have had one that long to comment on longevity...but I'm very interested to see what the future holds...cuz I want one!

Curiousone,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I am as well if you read the thread I talk about the capsules often cause the new ones are tighter.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I destroyed my first capsule (semi on purpose... testing it)
I have been using the next one since then.. I'm gonna say 90 days.
It's still like new.
A few Iso baths along the way... and a couple of Iso qtip wipe downs between sessions.

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
If you mean to clean the capsule, yes... I ONLY use the straw like white tubes that come with the Inhalater.
After carefully cleaning with scraping motions, I put the tube in my mouth, and carefully go around in the capsule and suck out any debris.
I then do the same on the unit.. where the capsule sat... get some herb in mouth each time too.

If you mean to remove the capsule, then no. no tool ever.

Vitolo,

Egzoset

Banned
Hi again,

If you mean to remove the capsule, then no. no tool ever.

Oh... It sounded like that was the risky part but i'm sure if there's need for a tool we're going to hear about that, eventually. Once the XP has been available for a while, perhaps.

:peace:

Egzoset,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Read back....
after a few uses, things can get sticky... so if you let unit cool completely down, then turn it on for just a couple seconds to warm the cap up so it wont stick.
Also twist gently counterclockwise as you remove.

Belgianvapor

I've been removing the screen in the capsule every time I cleaned it, mainly because I don't have ISO here, so I use 96% pure food grade alcohol, wich is very expensive and I don't want to buy a liter (quarter gallon) every other month (just bought 1/16th of a gallon or a quarter liter, and payed 25$ for it so I want to use it carefully) that's why I don't want to give iso (or alcohol) baths because otherwise I would pay more each year for the alchohol than what the vaporizer costed
I push out the screen with the only usefull thing from the atmos raw (the tiny tamper/spoon thingy) so
I can give it a good cleaning, and rubb the inside with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol, but every time I have to put the screen back it's like a mini rocky horror picture show because of the extremely tight fit plus with my last capsule (I bought ten extra a few weeks ago and rotate the use) when I pushed the screen back, it seems like it fits even tighter then before making it harder to insert the capsule.
should I better soak them anyway or are there other people who remove the screen regulary?
I could use a very small jar and fill it with alcohol and insert the mouthpiece and then use it over and over again but the alcohol will get dirty pretty quick, also.....is it actually smart to clean with the pure alcohol? or is it virtually the same as ISO except much more expensive? I've been using it for all my vaporizers actually and didn't had a problem as of yet.

Belgianvapor,

Egzoset

Banned
Hi again Vitolo,

...things can get sticky...

I knew about that but since i've yet to see good macro-photographs of what's inside it's all very vague to me, hence i supposed there was some good reason why even experimented user would break the polyimide cartridges or else.

:shrug:

With the XP coming soon, we all hope, perhaps some things will be clarified... Or perhaps Google doesn't know about it just yet!

:peace:

Egzoset,

SnowSquirrel

What a Hobby...
I did not see this after going through most of the pages: What are the battery replacement options?:peace:

SnowSquirrel,

vape4life

Banned for life
Not sure exactly where, but it's in here with pics courtesy of centizen I do believe. Easy to replace, just use a blade and pry off carefully.

vape4life,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Hey guys! I'm looking for a portable in addition to my "daily driver," which is a UD. :rockon:
I really wanted to like the Pax, but I found the draw about as easy as using a cocktail straw to drink the world's thickest milkshake. Even more disappointing was the lack of efficiency. I was using MORE herb vaping with the pax than smoking. :mad:

I'm thinking of ordering the INH XP. I understand that it has an easy draw. How efficient is it in comparison with the Pax? Can the capsule be taken out between draws?

Crohnie,

Dreamerr

Belgianvapor, I use a small pill bottle with iso in it for the capsules and screens. It has been sitting for months and still cleans well. I don't see why you can't do that with your regular drinking alcohol. Try it the worse that happens is you waste a little. I would let it fully dry/evap before using it cause I don't know what kind of issue that would cause.

Crohnie, I don't have a pax but the INH is very efficient. You don't have to take the capsule out but if you want to you will need a cover. Centizen uses the earplugs and I think it was jam that said tire caps for your bicycle fit upside down.

Dreamerr

No not at all. If you want to use the capsule two full sessions you might but even when I do that I don't do anything. I have once or twice used a poker to break stuff up more but I didn't bother after those couple of times.

Dreamerr,

Curiousone

I'm really leaning toward the XP now. I hope it ships tomorrow. I might just make the plunge then despite being back and forth between the pax and solo.

Curiousone,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
Hey guys! I'm looking for a portable in addition to my "daily driver," which is a UD. :rockon:
I'm thinking of ordering the INH XP.

I have ordered the XP too (I don't know about Pax... and I don't want to know !!! :lol:)and this one too, that's seems very efficient, and very cheap for a Canadian made : 130$ shipping included ! ;)

PV have updated product available date, it's now the 21st

:(

LeTchen,
Top Bottom