Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

I think that make sense...and I am very interested to purchase one of these chargers..I dont own any apple products but I assumed they dont use micro-usb on their products. Natural Farmer are you using the supplied cord with an apple adapter?
The Iphone5 has a micro usb charger. So I will try this in a few weeks when I can start vaping again and get back to everyone.

VapeNStone,

ictus

There is NO motion sensor that should turn off you INH...maybe you are thinking Pax. It shouldn't turn off unless it is dead or done with the ten minutes.

Doh, now I feel silly :) Too bad it's too late for me to edit my post now. Not sure where I got confused about this but it definitely clarifies why the thing keeps shutting off on me :) yay for RTFM.

ictus,

natural farmer

I think that make sense...and I am very interested to purchase one of these chargers..I dont own any apple products but I assumed they dont use micro-usb on their products. Natural Farmer are you using the supplied cord with an apple adapter?
I am using my Nook's microusb cable with the iPhone 4's adapter. Same goes for the factory supplied INH cable. And I never said it charges faster, right? ;)

natural farmer,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
LeTchen said:
For those who ordered the XP, the shipping time is delayed to about a week :(
Please tell me thats an early april fools joke!!!! or u just made me really really really sad :'(

Sorry, not a joke :shrug:This is what I received today (because I asked them something yesterday) : "The manufacturer has delayed the shipping of the Inhalater XP by about a week, we will be changing the ship date on our website later today to reflect the new date.

Thanks for your patience.
*** Happy New Year***
PV"

LeTchen,
I think this is a familiar thing on FC for almost all the new vapes (i hope my cera comes soon)....well i feel sorry for those who ordered an inh xp and dont currently have an inh at all. I think this vape is quite revolutionary. Me and my two brothers all have the current model and are planning to get the xp as well. Just last week we had a session with 5 friends which lasted for about 2hrs. So 3 Inhalaters + 8 people = 2 hrs of non stop fun :ko:

~Menny

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I am so afraid to send in my broken INH for the new xp which fixes my issue fearing the new one can't be as good. I will keep the broken one if it isn't. I will wait for all of you that have both to decide lol...

Dreamerr,

Raf007

Retailer
you can charge your inh004 with any micro usb charger in my experience. Samsung, blackb, iphone, ps3 etc....

Raf007,
I am so afraid to send in my broken INH for the new xp which fixes my issue fearing the new one can't be as good. I will keep the broken one if it isn't. I will wait for all of you that have both to decide lol...
You have two INH's? Or is your current one broken? Sorry as I must have missed that?

VapeNStone,

Dreamerr

My current one has an issue since day :hmm: 14 is my guess and a guess at that. It functions but it can have repeated back to back sessions. I have what is called the dim light issue.

Dreamerr,

Kaptan

Dreamerr, try this and let me know if it works. After your first session is finished, turn the device off and back on. It should now have the quick flashing heating indicator light. Now, using the palm of your hand smack the bottom of the Inhalater like you would hit a ketchup bottle. Make sure the cap is on or no capsule is inserted so there are no accidents. Does it turn back on and start heating?

Kaptan,

Dreamerr

Been there done that. Nothing had worked my INH was bought early on before they fixed those issues. I haven't seen the issue in a long time cause I just got out of the habit of back to back. If I need another session I either wait or grab one of the others.

Dreamerr,

Kaptan

Been there done that. Nothing had worked my INH was bought early on before they fixed those issues. I haven't seen the issue in a long time cause I just got out of the habit of back to back. If I need another session I either wait or grab one of the others.
I received a replacement Inhalater due to a rattling noise my original had. The replacement has the same issue as yours and I have found that a quick smack on the bottom sets it straight sometimes. I'm eagerly awaiting an email stating the replacement XP is ready.

Kaptan,

Dreamerr

Yea well I don't need to do magic tricks to make something that cost a few hundred bucks to work. I will try it just for you since I am about to do a session. I remember your first issue I didn't know the new one had the same as mine.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: vorrange
Yea well I don't need to do magic tricks to make something that cost a few hundred bucks to work. I will try it just for you since I am about to do a session. I remember your first issue I didn't know the new one had the same as mine.

Hey Dreamerr, try this. When it dims again turn it down as close to off as possible without it fully clicking off as if your half way through the click and then turn it up. This is how I reset my device when it auto shut off. My brother has an older unit and this happened once or twice. Mine sometimes have the dim light issue. It seems sometimes if you click the device on too quickly this may happen. Try it out and let me know.

mflb_hustler,

vape4life

Banned for life
Doesn't anyone with this vape not smell the polyimide when heated? Both the bowl and the capsules I find emit a fairly strong smell. Polyimide dust isn't advised to be inhaled and the MSDS say that adequate ventilation is highly recommended when working with this material. Can anyone please quell my fear of using this product?

vape4life,

Dreamerr

It was told to us that it is perfectly safe and we read about it. It is a high temp material that should have no issues. As bad as my sinuses are I have a great sense of smell and smell nothing. This is the only vape I had that has no mechanical smell when I got it and has no smell cept for the herb. Even the solo had a mechanical smell till I did the burn a few times. Capsule to nose nothing...maybe it is the new ones but I doubt it. I sent my back so have none to sniff.

Edit: Did a quick turn on after I vaped and didn't get the light. I haven't done it it so long make take a bit to duplicate it again. It used to happen daily but I haven't tried back to back in so long wonder if it fixed itself and I don't have to get the xp. Even a newer model of the 04 fits the caps tighter. I like mine just the way it is. I think I am talking myself into keeping a unit with issues cause it really is so perfect lol. I still will wait till what you all say about the xp but most of you have the fixed 04s with the tight ass capsules...slowly I turn step by step...inch by inch...ugh

Dreamerr,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I don't notice a smell with this one either ... just vape4life :) ... I'm sure inhaling polyimide dust would be bad ... but this sheet of polyimide is structurally stable up to temperatures higher than will be achieved while vaporizing. On top of that, it only becomes pliable at the slightly higher temperatures, and it's actual melting point is much, much higher (ie. it can be torched without melting but it may soften some under high heat and be "pliable" ...)

I was initially very concerned about the plastics and polyimide but both materials in this vape are top notch from my research and experience.

Edit:

Ok ... just noticed on PlanetVape they changed the estimated shipping date from Jan. 3rd to Jan. 16th! (oh well ...!)

JCat,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
Planetvape makes me wrong, it's not one week delay, but two weeks !!! :cry:

In their website today : '
Shipping anticipated to start January 16, 2013"

I paid by Paypal, so I must open a litigation the 11 january (45 days)

LeTchen,

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
thats some huge delay of delay :bang: :bang: :mad:

ps: and my birthday is on 15 of january, damn i hoped that I would get my pressent to myself by then...

BaMbAaAChA,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
ps: and my birthday is on 15 of january, damn i hoped that I would get my pressent to myself by then...

No, it will be okay for your birthday........ 2014 !!! :lol:

And don't forget : For those who have paid by Paypal like me, do not forget to open a dispute before the 45th day, otherwise you will never be refunded if you are not delivered :doh:

LeTchen,

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
if we payed with credit is the problem... I ll have to pay it and not get it damn!! did they charged the credit allready or when they ship it?

BaMbAaAChA,
Top Bottom