Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Creature of change huh...most people are creatures of habit. I like your way better sometimes although I won't do it lol. Wait for the 05 jam so it will be a huge contrast to the cera.

Dreamerr

Poor NF is having trouble with his heating and they answer about the light you think you are going to get an answer on when the xp will be out. The language barrier is coming out I hope since I would hate to think that a light was more important. When heated I never see a slow blinking light when lowering temp only a fast one till it stabilizes.

natural farmer

When temperature is brought down, temperature light flashes slowly to indicate that it is working towards selected temperature.

As dreamerr pointed out, my issue with the INH is that after the slow flash starts, the heat turns off while the flashing led stabilizes. Yesterday while vaping at max temp I dialed it down a bit cause it was too harsh, the led started blinking slowly, then faster and when you thought it would stop blinking, it started to flash slowly again. After a few seconds it stayed lit and the heating stopped. I had to reset the switch to get it up to the temp again...

natural farmer,

Dreamerr

How do you know the heater goes off? The INH by nature hardly gets even warm so I would never know unless I wasn't getting any vape.

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Yes, we are on schedule for XP release around christmas. On the INH004 program flashes led proportionnaly reaching higher temperature: flashes led every half second reaching lower temperature. Sometimes heating overshoots up or down and flashing is unobvious. We will a make flashing proportional up and down for less confusion. If computer shut of heating after temperature adjustment; it is a program glitch. This may be caused by that particular microcontroller or has been introduced while flashing program at the factory

natural farmer

Yes, we are on schedule for XP release around christmas. On the INH004 program flashes led proportionnaly reaching higher temperature: flashes led every half second reaching lower temperature. Sometimes heating overshoots up or down and flashing is unobvious. We will a make flashing proportional up and down for less confusion. If computer shut of heating after temperature adjustment; it is a program glitch. This may be caused by that particular microcontroller or has been introduced while flashing program at the factory

Reasonable answer guys, thanks. :) Should I make a warranty claim with the store then?

Also, could you give us a simple drawing of how the air path works in the INH? It isn't just the fresh air that comes from the side holes and takes the conduction vapor to our mouth, right? I hope it's not but I haven't seen proof anywhere...

natural farmer,

Dreamerr

Sounds like a return NF. Why wait call who you bought it from and get a new one at this point may as well tell them to send you the xp which is a sure fix. Since you more then likely have shipping fees I am sure even if the company pays they don't want to send you a new INH04 then end up having to do another return and send you and xp so just tell them xp with all the fixes from the get go.

Dreamerr,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Feel free to contact us directly if you are unsatisfied of the operation of your unit.

The dual conduction/convection system took 5 years of full time work to discover and is patented technology. Air entering the unit is made to go up and down heated chambers before reaching the capsule mouth.

Warmen

Inhalator - I'm from the UK and thinking about ordering an xp. Can you give us any details about the improvements over the original model? As I'm in the UK, will my warranty be affected at all?

natural farmer

Feel free to contact us directly if you are unsatisfied of the operation of your unit.

The dual conduction/convection system took 5 years of full time work to discover and is patented technology. Air entering the unit is made to go up and down heated chambers before reaching the capsule mouth.

That's enough for me to know... :) Thanks again... I just hope the conduction is not stronger where the coils touch the resin tube. That would lead to uneven heating right? That could also be a reason that lead to the decision about flatter heating elements or it could just have been better heat retention or both. Anyway... I can't wait to get my hands on the XP and test that out too! :cheers:

I will wait for my XP to arrive first in order to have a vaporizer available for my medication and if the problem persists I will contact you.

Be well!

natural farmer,

Dreamerr

NF you ordered an xp and got the reg 04...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm scratching head.

Dreamerr,
Inhalator - I'm from the UK and thinking about ordering an xp. Can you give us any details about the improvements over the original model? As I'm in the UK, will my warranty be affected at all?
I would suggest searching as they have told the updates several times in this thread.

VapeNStone,

natural farmer

NF you ordered an xp and got the reg 04...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm scratching head.

I recognised the genius behind the design at some point and couldn't help myself. :D Some money also happened to come in unexpectedly so... :p I am planning on keeping both if possible and complete my vapor needs with the Hot Pod and maybe the Cera in the future as a keeper for the years to come. The Hot Pod too of course. :)

natural farmer,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Yes, contact temperature along the heating chamber is much more uniform with the flat heating element
Yes, the mass heating (heat retention) is also much better. Unheated substrate at the capsule mouth is significantly reduced.

Additionnaly, the integrated design of the new chamber is sturdier. Damage to the heating chamber by the capsule is less likely.

One very cool feature of the XP is the Automatic mode. On this mode, temperature rises automatically over the heating cycle. This in view of complete medication extraction while keeping vapour quantities controlled for smooth taste.

Our prospective program is to start a 4.5 and raise graduallyt to 9. You may approximate the operation by raising temperature 0.75 every minute. Any suggestions on this is very welcome

Dreamerr

I think it should start at 3 or 3.5 and increase from there. That is a really cool thing to have worked in.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

That is what I thought they meant...that would be so cool to have both options. Would you be putting a switch or something? How would the auto mode be activated? If it is additional electronics wont that be more to break? If that is the case I vote don't do it.

Dreamerr,

xhighflyerx23mjx

That is what I thought they meant...that would be so cool to have both options. Would you be putting a switch or something? How would the auto mode be activated? If it is additional electronics wont that be more to break? If that is the case I vote don't do it.

It would be nice to get more info for the XP model. It seems they are adding some new features and clearly changing the unit from the regular 004. It just stinks that we are more or less three weeks away from release of the XP and besides a few fixes from the original, we know almost nothing about the model besides its looks.

xhighflyerx23mjx,
Top Bottom