Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

ugobo

Nice photos natural farmer!

Reading all the positive reviews of the INH004 really give me high hopes for the XP! I'm more and more excited by this vape and i can't wait to hold it in my hand!

I bought a Pax and am loving it, but I am very intrigued with the Inh as well and am watching to see what the XP is all about. Damn, to have the money to buy them all!

TheDudeNextDoor,

xhighflyerx23mjx

I want the XP to come out already so I can read reviews and buy. My VAS is so bad right now :ko:

I contacted the othersidevapes and they said they were not sure if they were going to be carrying them. I am not sure what U.S. stores will be supplying them! :\

xhighflyerx23mjx,

wonderfox

planetvape.ca are accepting preorders :)
I'm unsure about preordering just incase there are any issues with the unit at first. I don't want to be stuck with a not great unit especially since it's such hassle/expense to send back for replacements where I live.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
I contacted the othersidevapes and they said they were not sure if they were going to be carrying them. I am not sure what U.S. stores will be supplying them! :\

this is very strange!!! considering how theothersidevapes was the only place to buy an INH just a few months ago. seems very strange he will not carry the newer model. :huh:

natural farmer

I want the XP to come out already so I can read reviews and buy. My VAS is so bad right now :ko:

I still can't comprehend how much better can the XP be if the INH is already so good... I believe they 'll go with better battery performance mainly and build quality. If they make it vaporise the load faster it would be too hot IMHO... :\

natural farmer,

wonderfox

I still can't comprehend how much better can the XP be if the INH is already so good... I believe they 'll go with better battery performance mainly and build quality. If they make it vaporise the load faster it would be too hot IMHO... :\
I like the idea of smaller size and better battery but hope they don't change much more. Is that the plan? To make it so the unit vaporizes the load faster? I don't like the sound of that.. I like to make my sessions last

wonderfox,

Kaptan

I like the idea of smaller size and better battery but hope they don't change much more. Is that the plan? To make it so the unit vaporizes the load faster? I don't like the sound of that.. I like to make my sessions last
That is an assumption, not fact. I think they are making the heater more efficient so there is less heat loss during a session. I don't think their intention is to scorch the load quicker.

xhighflyerx23mjx

planetvape.ca are accepting preorders :)
I'm unsure about preordering just incase there are any issues with the unit at first. I don't want to be stuck with a not great unit especially since it's such hassle/expense to send back for replacements where I live.

Isn't this Canada only?

xhighflyerx23mjx,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I thought the OSOV will have them. I would check again first if that is where you want to order from. Unless he changed his mind in the last day then I was under the impression he will have them.

Dreamerr,

xhighflyerx23mjx

I thought the OSOV will have them. I would check again first if that is where you want to order from. Unless he changed his mind in the last day then I was under the impression he will have them.

I emailed Taylor a few days ago and he got back to me saying this:

We are currently considering taking pre-orders for the XP, but I've wanted to wait just a bit longer before making the decision to start doing so. I want to make sure that I have a solid date of when to expect the units, before we start taking folks money, just in case there is any sort of unpredictable delay (which happens rather often on releases of new products from my experience). When I have a chance, I am going to speak further with representatives of the manufacturer and my importer, to try and get a more firm date. After I get this stuff figured out, I will contact you with information about what we're going to be doing.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

This did not sound like a definite "no" or "yes" to me. Maybe he will have a definite answer after Thanksgiving. I don't plan on pre-ordering for another 2 weeks anyway.

xhighflyerx23mjx,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I don't think they would wanna miss Christmas so unless something really unexpected happen i think we will have XPs in time for the hollidays. :D

vorrange,
Reactions: ugobo

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
That is a yes to me. It says I don't want to take your money before I have a real date. This is a respectable move as I see it. I don't think they are going to run out. It is not a hyped up vape like others so don't worry.

Top Bottom