Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
There is a screen built in to the heating chamber; so you don't need to worry about that. Herb is not going to come in contact with the heating element, and the capsules fit like a well made glove.

I double checked and my timer lasts for 8 minutes as well, which I like alot better than the 6 minute timer it would have had originally.

Although I feel I have to mention, I did just combust with mine. I also must mention it was my own damn fault; but it is possible. I was bonging with a capsule pretty much brim loaded with kief and on MAX and I guess I hit it a few too many times. I think the MAX setting is good as a quick jumper to get the last out of your herb but I don't think it's meant for normal operation. I'll be keeping it on 9 from now on, the clouds are big enough on that one anyway haha.

Anyway kushcabbage; congrats and I'm sure you will be getting your soon. Which side of the border are you on?

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
You will see your soon then; I'm one of those damn canucks so it took mine two days to clear customs... lol was I ever impatient

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
getting mine saturday, tomorrow couldn't feel further away! I think the first thing I will do is take off the sticker and wrap in carbon fiber di noc, I have lots of http://www.carbonfiberfilm.com/ I think it will look good, and the holes where the leds go will be a piece of cake to cut out. The thin strips might require more time, I'm just excited to have a different option than the solo, thermovape, and da vinci, all which I have gripes with.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
getting mine saturday, tomorrow couldn't feel further away! I think the first thing I will do is take off the sticker and wrap in carbon fiber di noc, I have lots of http://www.carbonfiberfilm.com/ I think it will look good, and the holes where the leds go will be a piece of cake to cut out. The thin strips might require more time, I'm just excited to have a different option than the solo, thermovape, and da vinci, all which I have gripes with.

I wanna buy the 40 square foot and cover an entire smaller wall in my house with that stuff. I could think of so many things to use that on. I might even cover my glass coffee table in that stuff.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: kushcabbage

spanner

Hi chaps, I am from the UK of England and have been holding out for a PAX (via a friend from the Americas) but now this lad seems to be available from ebay internationally.
May I ask Slightly M how he would compare the Pax and the inhalater?
Many thanks

spanner,

spanner

Thinking about leaving UK myself for similar reasons.
The ebay sellers look ok but not sure if I can wait until Pax is available so might just go for inhalater if I can get a comparison with the Pax.

spanner,

TheOtherSideVapes

Vaporizer Enthusiast & Retailer
Retailer
A likely Chinese knock-off. :(

Lol... There are three people selling the Inhalater on eBay, one of them being me. I can vouch for the other two sellers, because I know who they bought their Inhalater inventory from. There's no reason to be suspicious of any Inhalaters on eBay.

Sincerely,
Taylor S.

Hey everyone. Just found out that the inhalater works with the Motorola Droid car charger. I had the first droid car charger in my car and thought I'd give it a try. Works like a charm.

MediocreBadGuy23,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
Care to elaborate on that? I'm having a hard time figuring out what you mean.

I mean:
1. Like new member, Elvis look-alike, spanner, I'm from that part of the UK (United Kingdom of Great Britain) called England. In 1983, I 'fled' (said in jest), meaning 'departed', when right-wing ratbag Margaret Thatcher became Prime Minister.
2. As spanner believes the PAX vaporizer (not due for release until August), is available on eBay, I offered my opinion that it's probably a Chinese knock-off (copy).

Hai_Rypo_T'head,
Reactions: CentiZen

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Lol... There are three people selling the Inhalater on eBay, one of them being me. I can vouch for the other two sellers, because I know who they bought their Inhalater inventory from. There's no reason to be suspicious of any Inhalaters on eBay.

Sincerely,
Taylor S.

Hi Taylor, I was referring to the PAX vaporizer, not the Inhalater!
(Methinks you've been vaping with something suspicious, and I don't mean tobacco.) :cool:

Hai_Rypo_T'head,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Thinking about leaving UK myself for similar reasons.

Let me know if Australia's your destination, for a 'welcome to Oz' celebration. :cheers: <clinking Paxes/ Inhalaters.

The ebay sellers look ok but not sure if I can wait until Pax is available so might just go for inhalater if I can get a comparison with the Pax.

The Arizer Solo or Da Vinci are also worth considering. Or the iolite/Wispr. (I bought my iolite direct from manufacturers Oglesby & Butler in Ireland.)

Ubie Inavap iolite MFLB Arizer Solo

Hai_Rypo_T'head,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
personally I perfer a vape that doesn't off gas, so I had to put away my davinci, and the iolite/wispr are off the table because I won't use a butane vape. But that's neither here nor there, lol I'd rather talk about the inhalater but I have to wait until the mail man comes tomorrow :popcorn:

kushcabbage,
Reactions: vape4life

TheOtherSideVapes

Retailer
Hi Taylor, I was referring to the PAX vaporizer, not the Inhalater!
(Methinks you've been vaping with something suspicious, and I don't mean tobacco.) :cool:

Ah okay, I misunderstood, my apologies. I did check eBay though for the Pax, and it's definitely not up there yet. The Ploom ModelOne Vaporizer is up for sale on eBay, but the ModelOne is only for tobacco or with some kind of Ploom herb pod, it's pretty much useless for our needs.

The Arizer Solo or Da Vinci are also worth considering. Or the iolite/Wispr. (I bought my iolite direct from manufacturers Oglesby & Butler in Ireland.)

Ubie Inavap iolite MFLB Arizer Solo

In my opinion, both Iolites (Wispr or the Original) don't come close to the performance of the Inhalater Vaporizer. The Da Vinci performs okay, but the design is less than ideal (gets rather hot to the touch, you're going to burn your fingers if you want to repack a bowl immediately after finishing one, and the bowl design is beyond awkward to load and unload. I own a Da Vinci Vaporizer myself, but I don't think I've even turned it on more than three or four times. The Arizer Solo performs quite well, but the glass stems are fragile and expensive to replace. The Inhalater is easy to use on the go, but I can't exactly say the same about the Solo... You can't fit an Arizer Solo in your pocket, and anytime you take it out of the house, you're worried about the glass stems breaking the whole time.

Sincerely,
Taylor

spanner

Sorry, I was referring to the inhalater on ebay so it's good to hear that these are probably legit.
I have some pals who have just moved to Oz and they have been posting pics on chumbook and it looks great. England by contrast is wet and grey, the people are aggressive and inconsiderate, the music is rubbish, the politics are awful and it's got so depressing that even France looks like paradise.
I am getting on in years and it's time to make the move to somewhere warm and relaxed where I can start living and start vaping.
BYW how does the inhalater compare to the pax?If about the same then I am going to order one of from the ebay

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
So my unit has began to rattle as well... only when shaken directly vertically but it is noticeable. Taylor have you had any other units get like this? It dosen't seem to be impacting the performance of the unit.

CentiZen,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
alright, first impressions! Taylor got my inhalater here fast, the packaging is very easy to navigate and the instructions are very clear well laided out and even give the properties of polymide which inlude lots of fun facts. So far impressed, I really do like the manuel, very clear, lots of info. Anyway lol.. Love the feel of it, looks professional but not thermovape like. Proceeded to pop the metal top off (nice feature no more burning solo stem burns) took out the polymide cart and looking at it was stuck by how good of an idea this might be. :science: Loaded her up with something while turning the unit on 5, right out of box no charging. Loved the heat up time and the little green led flashing faster and faster! Light turned solid, took a flash light just to check for gassing, absolute none, proceeded to slide my cart in and took a couple deep puffs. Well I got nothing but flavor, no plastic just what I put in, reminds me of a glass solo stem, not robust as the wooden stem, so I can tell it was nothing but what I put in ya know, because the solo was all i was using lately. Got a couple small clouds I could see against a lamp light, turned it up to max.. and damn the hits I was getting made me pack up the solo's to sit on the shelf with my da vinci, extreme q, and thermovape. So far everything is very nice :smug: Thanks taylor! Just came back to it while it was charging and connected it to my bubbler via a arizer extreme q stem. :) I don't think I need any desktop vapes with this handy thing, Try the max again Slightly medicated, I'm getting nice tasty light pretty blue clouds out of a 4 slitted stem bubbler via arizer elbow

I'm curious as to the rattle mine has none, but knock on glass to save my ass, but we'll see what Taylor says. Cheers I'll be updating as I think we will become quite aquantited this inhalater and I :luv:

edit: forget to mention the ABV, very even no off colors, no black, no burns yet! been using it on max, and have been collecting a nice pile.

with the cap on no smell comes out :) I say more airtight than the thermovape, another thing I find nice is loading and unloading. Since the polymide is flexible just squeeze it a bit and pop it on the desk and all your stuff is out. All Ive been using a packing tool, I don't need a tool to unload.

one more edit: taylor do these have bump protection or something? when charging if I set it down or tap it a bit the green charging light will go off.. edit: well now its not doing it maybe I didn't get the connecter in all the way or something

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Oz . . . looks great. England by contrast is wet and grey, the people are aggressive and inconsiderate, the music is rubbish, the politics are awful . . .
I am getting on in years and it's time to make the move to somewhere warm and relaxed where I can start living and start vaping.

Oz . . . nice climate, cold winters, wet and miserable here right now.

Actually, "aggressive and inconsiderate", describes most Sydney drivers. Londoners are relatively polite and considerate. :luv:

Re British music, suggest you listen to Massive Attack's 'Mezzanine' and Florence and the Machine's 'Ceremonials'. And Pink Floyd's David Gilmour is still around and worth a listen.

But don't get me started on Australian politics. Not yet 'the worst of the worst', but getting there.

BYW how does the inhalater compare to the pax?

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Hai_Rypo_T'head,

TheOtherSideVapes

Retailer
So my unit has began to rattle as well... only when shaken directly vertically but it is noticeable. Taylor have you had any other units get like this? It dosen't seem to be impacting the performance of the unit.

I've spoken with my supplier today about this issue, to make sure this isn't a widespread problem. As of now, you two are the only two who are reporting rattling noises back to us out of about four hundred sold throughout the United States. Inhalater does know what the problem is, and they're working to get this resolved, so that future units will not be affected. Any customers of mine who have issues should contact me directly, and I'll get the unit replaced.

Sincerely,
Taylor S.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Mind if I ask what is causing the noise? Do they know if other units are expected to develop the rattle, or is it limited to a certain number of production units?

Slightly Medicated,

TheOtherSideVapes

Retailer
Mind if I ask what is causing the noise? Do they know if other units are expected to develop the rattle, or is it limited to a certain number of production units?

This is the response they issued on the rattle:

"The rattle will not effect the operation of the INHALATER in any way. It is the potentiometer lug that rattles between it and the potentiometer knob. If this is a major concern to you; you may send it to us and we will adjust it and return it free of charge."

Basically the noise does not in any way affect the operation of the device, period. I'm not sure on the answer to your other questions, but when I have more information, I'll let you know.

Also, I did hear more about the battery replacement. They haven't imported any replacement batteries to the states yet, but we'll be getting them very soon, and they should be under $40 each. When I have more info on that, it will be posted as well.

Sincerely,
Taylor

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I never want anything else putting vapor through my bubbler anymore, I feel like it's that good. I don't have the PVES stem on the solo, but this is much more easier to draw than ed's wooden 4 slitted stems, I've been making a big pile of ABV, turn it to 8, then max at the end, nothing but light blue vapor. Notice like slightly medicated the light sometimes needs to blink to steady to catch up after a long draw. No big deal.

Good news on the rattle issue, nothing but a quick fix. I was reading on the website, and they had a picture under the battery replacement section showing a swiss army knife between the knob, showing to push it over to pop off the cap, to remove the battery. Have not tried this. More good news about the availably of the batteries, are they a certain type number, or wrapped? Thanks for all the great support Taylor.

I have one fix that works well, I put an O ring around the dial, and it is a nice tight fit, don't know the exact size, some pool o ring. Stays on nicely and the dial is nice and taunt to turn now, quite nice. cheers

kushcabbage,
Reactions: vape4life
Top Bottom