The Inaugural Australian Medicinal Cannabis Symposium 21 & 22nd Nov 2014 Tamworth NSW

dorkus_molorkus

Here is the link,

http://www.unitedincompassion.com.au/

This is a massive opportunity for many different reasons.
I implore anyone who can make it to please do so. There will be some great guest speakers, and some very influential people that some of us may get to tell our stories to.

This is not a rally, a march or a protest.
This is a chance to really change our world with the way overdue possibility of real results.

I will be attending.
Hit me up if anyone wants to catch up there.:tup:

THE INAUGURAL AUSTRALIAN MEDICINAL CANNABIS SYMPOSIUM

As public concern and interest over medicinal cannabis has risen over the past year, a range of politicians and policy makers have indicated their interest in policy reform: from Prime Minister Tony Abbott, to NSW Premier Baird, ACT Chief Minister Katy Gallagher, Nationals MP Barnaby Joyce, Liberal National MP Warren Entch and the progressive Government of the Territory of Norfolk Island.

It's an issue that unites across the political divide and across all Federal, State and Territorial Governments.

And media from Alan Jones at 2GB, through to the Project on Ten, Insight on SBS and Sunday on 7, as well as print and coverage on the ABC have all highlighted the pitfalls of making criminals out of ordinary Australians, who are just trying to manage difficult and painful medical conditions.

This symposium is about finding a solution that has been able to be solved overseas, and which will not be going away in Australia.

Medicinal cannabis is being re-introduced rapidly around the globe.
Australia now faces this challenge - when and how it will allow access to the medicinal use of this important medicine - to provide immediate relief to the pain and suffering to those in need.

The purpose of the symposium is to bring together medicinal cannabis experts from around the globe to inform the Australian people, policy makers, medical professionals, patients carers, law enforcement et all - to the immediate need of allowing this treatment.

2 day pass is $150 or $100 for pensioners

1 day pass is $80 or $60 for pensioners
Includes: Lunch, Tea & Coffee Morning & Afternoon Tea

Once again folks, if you can attend pls do.
I will be there to soak up as much as I can.

I hope to get to speak to some awesome people who want to help change the injustice of prohibition & embrace the compassion & efficacy of real medicine.

:leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf:
:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Damn, NSW! I would have absolutely loved to come and enjoy it with you dorkus but it's a bit far for me. I hope that Australia's mentality as a whole can draw some insight from the topics discussed at this event, and i'm excited to hear your accounts of what happens! Keep us informed, and have a good time.

4tokin

Thats a pretty good line up for the 2 days. It is good that the issue is being openly debated by some prominent people.
I just hope it is not a publicity stunt for the upcoming state elections.

4tokin,
Top Bottom