The Implementation of Recreational Marijuana Use in Cali...

lwien

Oooops.........nevermind.

Was gonna post up an email that I got from my go-to dispensary until I read the bottom of that email which stated:

"Notice of Confidentiality: This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited."

lwien,

Adobewan

Oooops.........nevermind.

Was gonna post up an email that I got from my go-to dispensary until I read the bottom of that email which stated:

"Notice of Confidentiality: This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited."
Could you summarize the important points in a way that doesn't betray the confidence?

Adobewan,

MinnBobber

.....If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited."
.......................................................................................................
Read this carefully.
You ARE the intended recipient so you can disseminate .
They sent it to you, correct? So you are the intended recipient.
That's how I interpret their message.

MinnBobber,
Reactions: Adobewan

lwien

.......................................................................................................
Read this carefully.
You ARE the intended recipient so you can disseminate .
They sent it to you, correct? So you are the intended recipient.
That's how I interpret their message.

Yeah, but that statement was prefaced with, "This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law."

If there is any chance that I may jeopardize their business in any way by reposting this email, I'd rather not do so. They've been my go-to dispensary for almost 7 years and I really like these guys.

lwien,
Reactions: Adobewan

MinnBobber

Yeah, but that statement was prefaced with, "This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law."

If there is any chance that I may jeopardize their business in any way by reposting this email, I'd rather not do so. They've been my go-to dispensary for almost 7 years and I really like these guys.

Your use includes ability to disseminate UNLESS you are not the intended recipient IMO. That's why they added "If you are not the intended recip" language. Otherwise they would have just done a blanket--any one recving this email, prohibited from dispensing.
Not trying to argue, just very curious.

Could you email them and ask/clarify, can you post quote or summary on a vaporizing website???

MinnBobber,
Top Bottom