• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The HydroBrick by Sticky Brick Labs

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
Thank you @Creeper

We know shipping is costly, especially on accessories. As a small company, there isn't much we can do about it so we try to include something extra with those orders when we can. Thanks to everyone for keeping the good vibes going in the threads. I wish I had more time to participate but work and a family keep me so busy it's hard to be here also. We will always be watching though and appreciate you all so much!

sticky555

Are you supposed to push the screen into the hole below the intake block? I noticed the screen just pushes down there not sure if this is correct though

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hey everyone,

We have a sale going on now until 4/20 at Midnight.
www.StickyBrickLabs.com
pD5keXI.jpg

We truly appreciate everyone's support.

Thank You,

Sticky Brick Labs

how tight does the dry mp attach? For instance if one was to empty the chamber is it necessary to take the dry mp and vial off first so it doesn't fall off when the bottom half is tilted?
You could get a keck click to hold the dry mouthpiece on the 18mm joint.

almost there

Can someone who have an iroka unit please post a picture, I'd really love to see what it looks like before I decide on my purchase, thanks in advance

Edit-nevermind, I couldn't wait and just placed my order, lol. I'm hopelessly impatient. Don't know what all this rushing is about since my wife stated last nite I shouldn't use my bubbler outside anymore. Guess that just means no water play in the near future, looks too conspicuous in the backyard she says. I guess I'll have to sneak around and use the maxx dry till she relents.

Last edited:

almost there

Hey guys I'm looking to get one of these cheap HT's from DHGate for my maxx. They look about the same, only difference seems to be one is 8 inches and the other is 10inches. Any thoughts or suggestions as to which will be the better one?
http://www.dhgate.com/product/21cm-...nfo=1,null,6#cpmfvh-6-5|null:null:r1325304935
w.dhgate.com/product/new-vapexhale-hydratube-with-1-perc-for-the/386697212.html?recinfo=1,null,3#cpmfvh-3-3|ff80808155915b7e015596076c302199:null:r0242933844

almost there,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
So there is no carb or anything to lift to clear the chamber?
There's a carb but it comes with plugs for the carb. A lot of people use the plug all of the time. I don't use a plug but I keep the carb closed while heating my material and only take my finger off the carb after I stop torching, so I can clear the vapor a little faster. It works really well plugged, but I enjoy the feeling of using the carb, perhaps it's because I used various glass spoons with a carb for almost two decades when I was still combusting.

Fuck Combustion! Stay Sticky this Saturday and Sunday!

almost there

Received the Maxx last week, can't say enough how beautiful it is, and much smaller than I was expecting. I got acquainted just a little bit this weekend, had a few brief dry sessions using only the whip bc my dry mp was missing from the set. At first I was gonna try with only the 18mm adaptaor but it left me too close to be comfortable. Added the whip to it and found the Maxx much harder to master than Jr. Perhaps it's a lot easier with the dry mp bc with the whip by the time the vapor reaches me and I realize there's scorching it's too late. Definitely packs a much bigger punch despite the fact that I was getting very unpredictable results. Part of the problem is whenever I tilt the torch to face down it would shoot a big gust of butane before it returns to normal strength. Only happens with the initial tilt, anyone have a tip to deal with this? When I have time this week I'll try Jr's angled intake and see if that will make it easier for me, I'll report back after I try.

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Received the Maxx last week, can't say enough how beautiful it is, and much smaller than I was expecting. I got acquainted just a little bit this weekend, had a few brief dry sessions using only the whip bc my dry mp was missing from the set. At first I was gonna try with only the 18mm adaptaor but it left me too close to be comfortable. Added the whip to it and found the Maxx much harder to master than Jr. Perhaps it's a lot easier with the dry mp bc with the whip by the time the vapor reaches me and I realize there's scorching it's too late. Definitely packs a much bigger punch despite the fact that I was getting very unpredictable results. Part of the problem is whenever I tilt the torch to face down it would shoot a big gust of butane before it returns to normal strength. Only happens with the initial tilt, anyone have a tip to deal with this? When I have time this week I'll try Jr's angled intake and see if that will make it easier for me, I'll report back after I try.
It sounds like it's a torch problem. Try bumping it up a notch and see if that solves the problem. If not, purge the torch. If that doesn't work you might need a new torch. Now that I think about it, I usually ignite my torches upside down. You could try that. And the angled intake will work too, the possibilities are endless.

As far as scorching, try using a faster draw speed when using the whip attachment. If that doesn't work be less aggressive with your torch placement.

almost there

It sounds like it's a torch problem. Try bumping it up a notch and see if that solves the problem. If not, purge the torch. If that doesn't work you might need a new torch. Now that I think about it, I usually ignite my torches upside down. You could try that. And the angled intake will work too, the possibilities are endless.

As far as scorching, try using a faster draw speed when using the whip attachment. If that doesn't work be less aggressive with your torch placement.

thanks @Vapor_Eyes , always can depend on you for good technique advice. I actually made a little adjustment last nite that resulted in very favorable results. At first I was going to borrow Jr's intake as an experiment and I realized why not go for Jr's mp since it's much longer. The mp is a bit more angled and tapered at the joint but worked beautifully. No more sputtering torches and awkward twisting of the wrist:clap:. Went thru a whole chamber without a single scorch and got some very impressive clouds.

@Slow Draw McGraw -is this okay for me to do using Jr's mp as a heat intake? I assume it's the same glass so it shouldn't damage it in any way. I may have to get another Jr mp for this exact purpose:nod:

Last edited:

ambertrichome

Before I purchase my MAXX utilising the 420 sale. I need some advice on what extras/spares I should get ? I live in Australia so re ordering spares is expensive, so I'll get them now. What do people think about either a junior mouth piece or junior intake as a spare intake or should I get the regular intake ? I'm thinking the bent intakes may be easier to use in windy conditions? Also I'm getting a spare 18mm male stem, o ring kit, spare screens. I think that's all I need for now any advice would be great. Cheers

Last edited:

almost there

Before I purchase my MAXX utilising the 420 sale. I need some advice on what extras/spares should I get ? I live in Australia so re ordering spares is expensive so I'll get them now, what do people think about either a junior mouth piece or junior intake as a spare intake or should I get the regular intake ? Also I'm getting a spare 18mm male stem, o ring kit, spare screens. I think that's all I need for now any advice would be great. Cheers
seems like you've got all grounds covered, only other things you might consider are some mighty oil pads if you do concentrates and oil and some of the brick butter if you don't have some polish of your own. I don't know how many people actually use the Jr intake for the Maxx, seems kind of short. I did have very favorable results with Jr's mp as an intake for the maxx.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
thanks @Vapor_Eyes , always can depend on you for good technique advice. I actually made a little adjustment last nite that resulted in very favorable results. At first I was going to borrow Jr's intake as an experiment and I realized why not go for Jr's mp since it's much longer. The mp is a bit more angled and tapered at the joint but worked beautifully. No more sputtering torches and awkward twisting of the wrist:clap:. Went thru a whole chamber without a single scorch and got some very impressive clouds.

@Slow Draw McGraw -is this okay for me to do using Jr's mp as a heat intake? I assume it's the same glass so it shouldn't damage it in any way. I may have to get another Jr mp for this exact purpose:nod:
I don't see why this would pose a problem.

ambertrichome

seems like you've got all grounds covered, only other things you might consider are some mighty oil pads if you do concentrates and oil and some of the brick butter if you don't have some polish of your own. I don't know how many people actually use the Jr intake for the Maxx, seems kind of short. I did have very favorable results with Jr's mp as an intake for the maxx.
I have plenty of mighty accessories including the oil pads and capsules. If I could get concentrates I would get the quartz banger setup but it doesn't look good for our ridiculous laws changing anytime soon:rant:I was thinking of using hemp oil as my wood conditioner( go hemp products!!)

Last edited:

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
Has anyone found success with the mighty/crafty capsules in the hydrobrick?
I presume since they work well in the Jr. that they would do well in the HB as well?

I can vouch 100% they fit in the vaporizer, going to try one out in a few minutes for function!

Update: work surprisingly well! Pack it lightly and turn it frequently would be my advice. So satisfying to not see the screen mangled after a session. Also makes it easier to invision using whole flower in the unit. Christ every time I use this unit I forget the power of the Brick, I will do a YT review for 420.

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I have plenty of mighty accessories including the oil pads and capsules. If I could get concentrates I would get the quartz banger setup but it doesn't look good for our ridiculous laws changing anytime soon:rant:I was thinking of using hemp oil as my wood conditioner( go hemp products!!)
Hemp oil should work well. I bought some Sticky Brick Butter but before that I only used organic beeswax. It works well but it doesn't necessarily moisturize the wood, it's more of a temporary sealant if that makes sense. Now I like to Butter up my Brick and then wax it a couple days later.

Christ every time I use this unit I forget the power of the Brick, I will do a YT review for 420.
If you put some Sticky in the chamber, you're going to feel like you got hit by a Brick. If you use it with a Hydrotube you will feel the Maxximum effect. :freak: :science:

I look forward to your review, I've really enjoyed your other YT reviews. :tup:

Top Bottom