• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The HydroBrick by Sticky Brick Labs

disGRUNTled

Headband in the Sticky Bricks HydroBrick. Drinking a Iron Hill Russian Imperial Stout.Watching WWE Network Royal Rumble from year 2000.
mJaDOZo.jpg

P5RXvu7.jpg

HzXAx50.jpg

KJek8Ny.jpg

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I think the hydrobrick Maxx is my current favorite StickyBrick model

The top piece that covers the oven seems the smoothest when opening/taking apart compared to my OG. also the Maxx unit doesn't "pinch" my palm when holding like the more narrow OG does slightly.
The glass on glass connection makes it easier to clean and insert a second screen ( I stick a slightly domed screen in the male glass joint)

The OG Brick the magnets seem a bit too strong IMO, but that could just be from me having a older OG.

I still haven't even used the Maxx through water yet haha. I like it dry too much.

I just wish the OG and Maxx had the slightly smaller bowl size of the junior cuz I'm all about the fine mesh Mighty/crafty oven screen.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I see those $50 tubes and appreciate the link.

Think I'm about to upgrade to a Maxx, but I'll probably only use water for banger+concentrates, any recommendations for this? Would those work well? I prefer flavor-saving pieces as opposed to tons of chug and diffusion. I'm not opposed to china glass by any means and would prefer a blank piece with no labels etc (unless someone makes customs...? :brow:)

I'll probably just use the dry mouthpiece for flower. Not interested in whips. Thanks! Sorry for the super cut and dry comment I'm baked

shaolinmilk

It's official; pairing the hydrobrick attachment to the Sticky Brick made it one of my hardest hitting vapes. I've been testing it all week and I can safely say... it hits harder than all my electronic vapes and is probably right there with the SV3. Boy, it brought new life into my Brick...

disGRUNTled

What is everyone's preference between using the maxx with a hydro-tube or with the whip and separate piece? Looking to finally buy a maxx next month and want to get some new glass for it as well.
TBH both Mang....No matter what you put at the end of that Male joint it's going to hit haaaaaaaaaaaaaard & smooth as hell.

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
Hi everyone, sorry it's been awhile but the lab is rolling! Today someone wrote product support about a problem with an 18mm stem for the Maxx. The email submitted was invalid and we have no way to reply to this person and we would very much like to help you out. If you happen to be on FC please write us again or shoot us a pm here.

Love seeing the good vibes going strong in the Sticky threads. We have some very fun announcements coming in the next few weeks and we will be sure to drop the news here first. Thanks everyone!

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
Looks like the one that comes with the hydro-brick, or do you mean the 18mm female to 14mm male adapter used to connect it to the small hydro-tube?

Top Bottom