the highly sensitive person quiz

daoist

I scored 15. I am a high functioning autistic/aspergers type of person (asperger test gave me 43 score (max score is 50). Autistic persons classify as high sensitive persons. If i touch rough fabrics i get shivers down my spine, and makes me feel very uncomfortable for like 10 minutes and goosebumbs every where. I can't handle screaming kids, loud noises from powertools etc, or even not so loud noises but normal noises such as my neighbour going in and out of his front door.... for like the 25th time in 3 hours.

I can handle all of it it a bit better now because of vaping. I definately have less agorafobia, definately have less insomnia, less anxiety, less depression. Still noises are the biggest problem for me, although it gets me less upset when i am high. But i block noises now with my headphones on. listen to some music, playing a game etc.. It is way less of a problem if i vape.

My biggest problem now is that i cannot handle machiavellistic and manipulative behaviour in society with a high full of shit factor on top of that. This seems to be more and more fashionable around politicians and business managers, and slowly oozing into the rest of society. There seems to be a shocking lack of spritual/karma awarenes among a lot of people slowly turning them a bit more sociopatic every day.

hibeam

alpha +
I scored 15. I am a high functioning autistic/aspergers type of person (asperger test gave me 43 score (max score is 50). Autistic persons classify as high sensitive persons. If i touch rough fabrics i get shivers down my spine, and makes me feel very uncomfortable for like 10 minutes and goosebumbs every where. I can't handle screaming kids, loud noises from powertools etc, or even not so loud noises but normal noises such as my neighbour going in and out of his front door.... for like the 25th time in 3 hours.

I can handle all of it it a bit better now because of vaping. I definately have less agorafobia, definately have less insomnia, less anxiety, less depression. Still noises are the biggest problem for me, although it gets me less upset when i am high. But i block noises now with my headphones on. listen to some music, playing a game etc.. It is way less of a problem if i vape.

My biggest problem now is that i cannot handle machiavellistic and manipulative behaviour in society with a high full of shit factor on top of that. This seems to be more and more fashionable around politicians and business managers, and slowly oozing into the rest of society. There seems to be a shocking lack of spritual/karma awarenes among a lot of people slowly turning them a bit more sociopatic every day.
Thanks for joining that convo. Aspie here with similar noise issues. I was just thinking about how odd it is to other people that I like to busy my mind with the random thoughts that come from just being. Why is it so hard to find fellowship among sincere conscientious people....but you probably have a bit of the Aspergers hyperfocus on the telltale signs of sociopaths. That is a big reason that I can see sociopaths in the act. I just saw footage of Jeffrey Epstein deposition featuring his pulling at the end of his nose when being asked the more probing questions.

EverythingsHazy

If you want to figure out some useful information about your personality, take a legitimate Big Five Aspects personality assessment. You'll likely learn a lot more about yourself than you ever will with the random quizzes floating around the internet.

Here is a link ($10) for a legitimate assessment test, as well as an in depth report on your personal results:
https://www.understandmyself.com/personality-assessment

The Big Five Aspect Scale is a comprehensive, open-source 100-item personality measure, which is scored so that you will receive information about five major personality traits and their ten aspects (as detailed in the next section: What You Get, below). It will take you approximately 15 minutes to complete. You will be presented with a series of phrases, such as “carry out my plans,” “respect authority,” and “like to solve complex problems,” and asked to indicate your agreement or disagreement with those phrases as they apply to you, typically and personally. Make sure that you are not tired, or unhappy, or depressed, or hungry, or likely to be disturbed while you answer the questions, and that you are giving yourself enough time to consider your answers carefully. Your responses will be compared to those of 10000 other people, so that your personality can be assessed, in accordance with your similarity or difference to the average person. You will then be provided with a report that tells you how you rank, according to your self-report (which can be quite accurate) compared to others, in percentile terms. If you receive, for example, a percentile score of 85 for Extraversion, that means you are more extraverted (enthusiastic, assertive) than 85 out of 100 people. That makes you very happy and talkative, for example, compared to the average person.

I have zero affiliation with the above company.

EverythingsHazy,
Reactions: arb

DonMarteng

Good to see Im not alone out there!
I heavily rely on small dosages of MJ to get me through the day without much drama and/or anxiety.
It numbs me down, but in a much needed way.
I can be a terrible drama queen at times and even though I know, I cant stop this behaviour :D
Every day exercise and long forest walks are the best medicine, meditation is great for calming the overstimulated brain.
What I love about it is how i can analyze every minor detail in another person, it was especially great when playing live poker back in the day and reading other people like an open book. Some plants in the forest smell so nice it makes me cry without control, overall its one big rollercoaster ride!
But as long as anxiety and depression are not kicking in, im beginning to like living with it more and more!

Jimmyweaese

Damn,I scored a 18...

Super Sensitive eh?

I've known this about myself for a long time though, but the quiz opened up a 4th eye (My third eye has been opened for a long time)

And... I simply go to my "Safe Place" > My Vape Station and block out any stimulation that I haven't created myself.

The wife has a large family, so since we are the only members of the family that has a large enough house for family activities...everything happens here at my house.

But, I suffer from many forms of agoraphobia, even in my own house.

Too much noise/stimuli drives my anxiety crazy high.

My Wife will always come into the room, and remind me to at least come out and visit/socialize briefly...
I try,and try...but I can only take about 5 minutes of the chaos.

I'll put some earphones on, and listen to The Doors or the like, and Vape myself back into my comfort zone.
it's like. Think wer

Jimmyweaese,
Top Bottom