• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The HI

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
God speed Man.we will all have a special 420 vape the day youre Hi arrives.

Thanks, u bwade. I look forward to it, for sure!

nice some fresh blood. all these other guys are becoming wackos waiting. :mental:

And you're not beyond wacko, bOObs??!! :mental::mental: But pleasantly so, I must say. :nod:

If it weren't for you and other JedHIs (you know who you are), I wouldn't have gotten on the list, and I wouldn't otherwise know how to do all the sick-ass, borderline scary things I'm going to do with that effing vape when I get my grubby little hands on it! :freak:

And welcome, CHIDOY. You've joined the right party, my friend. But I'm not wacko, and neither am I.

Cheers!

Tom

nice some fresh blood. all these other guys are becoming wackos waiting. :mental:

I may just have to agree with you... there I was thinking I must be getting closer to the top of the list due to waiting so long, so I checked when I sent the email and I suddenly snapped back into reality.... I have only been on the list for sixteen days... 16 :cry:

God dammit Alan what have you done to me :freak:

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Alan Is that tube off the shelf or are you turning it on the lathe?.if its stock tube it will make your e life a lot easier.Its damn near perfect.its everything it should be.I especially like the new SS bowl with the older longer wood stem.there is a ridge where the ssteel sits against the wood.The ridge I think adds a bit of class to the overall look of the stem.

It is just 7/16" stainless tubing. The tricky part is boring it out to 10mm since 7/16" is very close to 11mm. This only leaves a 0.5mm wall thickness. That is also why it doesn't steal away too much heat during roasting. Glad you are happy with the new steel bowl on the old wood tube.
Good move with the dropper. Don't want essential oil on the wood. I always fill before placing the cup on the HI.

Welcome CHIDOY. I have you down on the list now.

Sorry Tom. Will try to make the wait as entertaining as possible.

I have really been working my glass off lately. Here is a photo of my latest batch of all glass roasting tubes. They are in one big ass ash tray. I decided to make the bowl a little deeper after receiving some feedback. It allows more room for stirring and adjustment distance from the heat source.

crystalashtray.jpg

It sucks that I just recently got on the list for this, but it's really not that bad after seeing how Alan is always perfecting these tubes and the heating element design. Everything looked great before but it just keeps getting better. Can't ask for more in a vape and its creator.

nugghuffer,

Vapinghole

Hahahaha!! :rofl:

That was effing HILARIOUS!! Thanks, u bwade!

Hey, new folks, this is why it's good to be on Alan's waiting list. The waiting entertainment is second to none! :tup:

Vapinghole

Alan - perhaps you can consider making some glass roasting bOObs? Or maybe bOObs' tubes?

Vapinghole,
Top Bottom