The HI

lazylathe

Almost there...
Still waiting to hear from Alan, although it has not been too long!

It is going to be a surprise in a few months time!
Will be nice to add another vape to the growing collection!

lazylathe,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Ha I bought the evo an the sublimator had no clue how long id be waiting

Well, i don't own either of those. But, i think the HI is a totally different unit from the EVO and the Sub.

Although it has the ability to quickly milk a tube, like the EVO and the Sub it does not have their power, and allows you to have longer or shorter sessions, as you prefer.

With the EVO and the Sub, it's more like, one-two hits and you're done. Nothing wrong with that, but i like to have my time in each session. ;) Plus, it is VERY small and easily transportable... it replaced my Solo before i got the Vaponic to go to someones house or party or when i'm on hollidays or weekend retreats.

If i were you, i would still invest in one. but i dunno what other vapes you got beyond those two.

vorrange,

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.
Started using my HIsaber with glass, and like with most modern log vapes, this is where it absolutely shines. I have the 14mm GonG slide and it is crude to say the least - but most importantly fits just right. Like vorrange just said, you can milk a tube instantly. I'd put it right there alongside the Nano... and the best part is these two still act and feel very different. Taste goes to the HIsaber. My unit, which apparently is one of the first made, straight up rocks with glass. Gets me uber toasted I've noticed too. I can only imagine how the new cores are!

If you have the chance to get one of these, then somehow or some way find the money as it's totally worth it.

Last edited:

medibles

After a couple of days with my HI all I can say I am glad I am back on the waiting list. I had a PD, and then a UD. I have ate herb (butter) and only the HI gives me the same body numb, and that is what I need for my pain. I don't have a camera otherwise you all could see this beautiful walnut HI!

The new ss stems get me to a toasty level, temp and breathing control are the key. Taste is amazing, I get a few terps from power skunk and northern lights which i didn't before. Heats up in a couple minutes... Low temp dry herb = :rockon:

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
After a couple of days with my HI all I can say I am glad I am back on the waiting list. I had a PD, and then a UD. I have ate herb (butter) and only the HI gives me the same body numb, and that is what I need for my pain. I don't have a camera otherwise you all could see this beautiful walnut HI!

The new ss stems get me to a toasty level, temp and breathing control are the key. Taste is amazing, I get a few terps from power skunk and northern lights which i didn't before. Heats up in a couple minutes... Low temp dry herb = :rockon:

That's awesome medibles. :tup:

Last edited:
Jeppy,

Dr. Plutonious

2a0lrtl.jpg

Got my new Blaze Showerhead Bubbler today from the boys over at Planet Vape. Anyways, here it is milked courtesy of the HI.

Doug

Just passing time
IIRC its usually abou 6 months after you get on the list? If that's accurate I might even hear this month, we'll see. Then again I have no recollection of where I got that number from so I could be maknig shit up?
I've been on the list since mid-March and have yet to receive my notice. You probably have some time left.

OnlyHuman

So...I'd like to get on 'the list'. I know whom to e-mail, however, what will I need to know to get on the list? Nothing, just let him know?

Is there a form, or a write-up of what options I need to decide on/look at? I realize it could take 6+ months...actually, that will be JUST enough time to read this entire thread... :(.

I see people talk of tubes, wood-type, end caps, and power plug? Are these choices listed somewhere?

Thanks for any help.

OnlyHuman,

ogcook

So...I'd like to get on 'the list'. I know whom to e-mail, however, what will I need to know to get on the list? Nothing, just let him know?

Is there a form, or a write-up of what options I need to decide on/look at? I realize it could take 6+ months...actually, that will be JUST enough time to read this entire thread... :(.

I see people talk of tubes, wood-type, end caps, and power plug? Are these choices listed somewhere?

Thanks for any help.
alan@toasty-top.com
http://toasty-top.com/
Just email Alan and let him know you want in, you will get to discuss wood types and accessories while you're on the list. No need to know asap.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I realize it could take 6+ months...actually, that will be JUST enough time to read this entire thread... :(.

There's some interesting info in the thread. You'll get a great sense of Alan's outstanding customer service and ingenuity.

You'll also see my HIDS-induced spiral to insanity as I awaited my first HI over a year ago. HIDS, by the way = "HI Deficiency Syndrome." :freak:

Cheers, and welcome!

Dr. Plutonious

There's some interesting info in the thread. You'll get a great sense of Alan's outstanding customer service and ingenuity.

You'll also see my HIDS-induced spiral to insanity as I awaited my first HI over a year ago. HIDS, by the way = "HI Deficiency Syndrome." :freak:

Cheers, and welcome!

I just wanted to comment on this as well. Alan is just the fucking man. Everytime I even have a small question for him, he goes out of his way and gives me very complete and informative answers, and THEN some. The guy loves to hear about what you've done with accessories, how you've linked them, etc. Always a pleasure to deal with Alan.

Plus, hearing about what new crazy HI improvement he is working on or what new accessories he has in mind is always fun.

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
@CentiZen - Thanks for posting the photos. Looks great with that mini VVPS.

@Hypno vaper - Thanks. The HILite is way smaller than the GTV. Just a little more than an ounce in weight.

@JJ420 - Glad to hear your HI is getting you very well medicated. Amazing how low you can go in voltage and still get huge clouds.

@mmafighterthe25 - Sorry to hear of the timing. That is a risk I have with the list. My policy is to just let others cut ahead in line until you are able to make a purchase. No need to go back in the line.

@medibles - Nice to hear you are getting the results you need from the HI. You can roast it at high temps to make full use of the herb and affects. Manual control lets you select the roast you desire.

@Vapinghole - Thanks so much. Sorry you had to suffer with HIDS.

@Dr. Plutonius - Thanks for the kind words. Glad you are enjoying the HI.

I was building a few extra HI's with every batch before I moved to Colorado so that I would have a few readily available after the move. I then changed the design after moving. As a result, I have a few extra units available of the old style. Since everyone will probably want the new style heater cover, I will offer these units for sale at a reduced price. Priority will be given to those already on the list based on your position on the list. Purchasing an older unit will not cause you to loose your place on the list.
Please send me an email if you are interested in an older unit. alan@toasty-top.com

Top Bottom