• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Herbalizer

Adamblake Onders

In reply to NIgel's post on Over medicating-

I can't speak on the subject of overmedicating with the Herbalizer since I don't own one.
However, I'm new to vaping all around and you've pretty much explained my experience thus far lol.

I think I might have to take somet time off and come back with a new pair of eyes and expectations. Vaping's a different ballgame.

Adamblake Onders,
Reactions: didolgi

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
In reply to NIgel's post on Over medicating-

However, I'm new to vaping all around .... and come back with a new pair of eyes and expectations. Vaping's a different ballgame.

I believe what people are reacting to is a set of expectations based on previous device-oriented experiences. This device seems, so far, to do extraction to unexpected levels (based on previous empirical observations).

So, I realize you both don't have one and, at the same time, are new to vaping, but if this were the first one you tried, perhaps you wouldn't be as shocked as some of us.
Or perhaps you would...
:)

Regardless, it is a tool that performs very well, irrespective of what one's expectations of vaping might have been before picking it up.

Now if you will excuse me, I have a date with a whip plus fan-assist to test....

grokit

well-worn member
:huh:
So apologies if this has been covered, but what is the technique for r&r-ing the screens?

I was trying to clean the top screen, I did my best but didn't try to remove the retaining ring because it didn't spin/unscrew easily. I opened the instructions for the first time and didn't find any maintenance info but did find replacement screens which is a good sign.

I went to the website, nothing there besides a q&a that did not address maintenance issues either. Also wondering about the bottom screen which seems a bit different.

Last edited:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I've been enjoying Herbie with small pieces to maximize the favor. It's also nice being that the device is stationary and with a small piece it's almost like a glass joystick...lol

Here's Herbie with Hamm on 2..

20140209_162055_zpsvqoznwic.jpg

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I wanted to thank Josh for coming by our booth yesterday. For those that don't know, we've known each other for close to two years now (my memory is hazy, I don't even know when it's a weekend sometimes so give or take 6 months on that estimate) and I've also gotten to know Sheila very well. The Herbalizer team is top notch and we wanted to show our support and bought an Herbie at full price during launch. It is an awesome machine and there are many things about it that makes this monkey give it two thumbs up.

I thought it was important to make an appearance in this thread because I want to show people that you can be passionate and competitive about your products but that doesn't mean you can't be friends. What they do really motivates us and I hope what we do motivates them. In the end, the consumers win.

They are a small team just like us, and we all have to wear multiple hats. The one thing we have in common is that we are very customer oriented and if there are ever times where a customer feels ignored or doesn't feel like they are getting speedy service, 99% of the time it is because we are stretched very thin. They make awesome products, we are fans, and sorry for derailing this thread, I just felt it was necessary to voice my opinion and give them my seal of approval.

Dynamic DUO!

1511480_10152157602628926_906369112_n.jpg

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
I spent the weekend using my EVO and various WT's.

Herbie was cleaned and polished, waiting for Monday night!
That's tonight my friends!
Load up some lavender tasting bud that a bud brought over.
Max temp, GonG on the whip to a small WT.
Totally white walled it with the fan assist and was rewarded with a great tasting massive cloud!
I missed you Herbie!
You always deliver the goods on the very first hit!

Holy medicated...

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have been well medicated, and so can not recall how long Herbalizer has been here.
It seems a long while, though.
I love this vape...(check my signature!)
After using it all day every day,
I am ready to report my first real issue.

I decided I wanted to get the spare tubing (whips).
That was the issue.

Oh yeah.. I got it.. issue solved.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I have been well medicated, and so can not recall how long Herbalizer has been here.
It seems a long while, though.
I love this vape...(check my signature!)
After using it all day every day,
I am ready to report my first real issue.

I decided I wanted to get the spare tubing (whips).
That was the issue.

Oh yeah.. I got it.. issue solved.

I had the exact same issue Vito!!
Luckily it was very easy to correct and did not involve sending Herbie away.
Spare whips, some screens and a few aroma therapy pads and i think i am good for a while!

Problem solved effortlessly and painlessly!

stealthwang

What a world that would be, the heating tech in the herbalizer makes every portable vape look like a joke. Don't think we'll be getting a direct portable adaptation until batteries gets a ton better.

Can't say why, but I've come to really like the clamshell form factor, had a EQ for years, which is much closer to the VXH form and I couldn't see myself going back. Clamshell just looks more "professional".

The most amazing thing to me is that the herbalizer exterior is never hot. Completely unlike any other vape and I think it has more to do with the design of the unit rather than the heater technology.

Tweek

What a world that would be, the heating tech in the herbalizer makes every portable vape look like a joke. Don't think we'll be getting a direct portable adaptation until batteries gets a ton better.

Can't say why, but I've come to really like the clamshell form factor, had a EQ for years, which is much closer to the VXH form and I couldn't see myself going back. Clamshell just looks more "professional".

The most amazing thing to me is that the herbalizer exterior is never hot. Completely unlike any other vape and I think it has more to do with the design of the unit rather than the heater technology.

I'm a fan of clams myself...

00391-funny-cartoons-happy-clam.gif

Your Highness

Cannasseur
Hey peeps whats crackin!? I haven't really posted much in here because, well there is nothing to say other then this thing is the ish! Anyway here are some observations after a couple of weeks use.

The low temperature thing is no joke and people need to experiment with it. Let me explain. I am all for the full and intense zone, and I stay there most of the time when I'm home. Herbie really changed the game for me when I decided to really experiment with the temps. I suffer from anxiety attacks and that's my main reason for medicating. I also have a job that requires me to be fully functional in the head during the day so being couch locked does not work for me. With that said, Sativas make me jumpy and jittery so that doesn't work well for daytime. What is a guy to do?

Well I decided that I would try medicating before work using just 290. I would have 3 bags at 290 and head out. .... OK here is the thing. I hesitated posting about this because I wanted to be sure about what I was feeling. I also know that there would be people skeptical about the results. Well here are MY results vaping at 290 before work:

• Total mental clarity, I would even dare say enhanced. (bottom line is, I fell very good and "uplifted" with no hint of tiredness, couch-lock or any of the other stuff that comes in the upper ranges.
  • Very little visible vapor but the effects were very pronounced for me. A lot of taste... a lot! But very little vapor. I have to conclude that the Terpenes play an important role in the uplifting part.
  • Finishing off the bowl after work is the perfect way to end the day!
Low temps have changed the way I medicate for the better. I hope others are also experiencing this new found enjoyment in the lower range.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@Your Highness -- I think your findings are spot on. I'm finding the same kind of mental uplifting during the day at lower temps on my other vapes (although I don't really know what temp it is, it's just lower than normal). I did notice, however, that I was still prone to the occasional stoner gaffe. Since I don't know what temp I am at, and I'll bet you're lower than I am, I wonder at what temp the gaffe's start to show up. Have you had any gaffe's with your lower temp runs? I'm talking about things like losing your place in thought or missing a detail in an analysis.

Your Highness

Cannasseur
@Your Highness -- I think your findings are spot on. I'm finding the same kind of mental uplifting during the day at lower temps on my other vapes (although I don't really know what temp it is, it's just lower than normal). I did notice, however, that I was still prone to the occasional stoner gaffe. Since I don't know what temp I am at, and I'll bet you're lower than I am, I wonder at what temp the gaffe's start to show up. Have you had any gaffe's with your lower temp runs? I'm talking about things like losing your place in thought or missing a detail in an analysis.

That's the great part. Staying at 290 has provided very consistent results as to effect. No stoner gaffe's, nothing out of the ordinary. Just feeling perfectly normal. I am loving it!

I should mention that I get full on, sweat inducing anxiety attacks, and I have not had a single one using this temp to medicate.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
that's awesome...I can't wait to join you!

Are you interested in bumping up the temp occasionally to see where the gaffe's come into play? Is your short term memory better at low temps?

weedemon

enthusiast
I would like to join in and say i actually wrote to the guys at Herbalizer telling/thanking them about the same thing. I have found relief from my anticipation of going to work/being in public for my anxiety.

I haven't really written on here about a review so to say, but I think it will be included when I write it! glad to hear you are finding the same thing! (I am doing full spectrum to alleviate my upset stomach feelings though) i've found, lower temp for intestinal issues, higher temps for stomach (assist/bags also helps a lot when you feel nauseous.)

Last edited:

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
I want to know just what you guys are talking about. I love taste and might want this for faster handling and conservative wise I feel like this might be my next vaporizer to purchase. I'll be saving up but meanwhile I would like to see if anyone has videos hitting the herbie with the whip connected to a HT/WT. Would you say it is better than just using the Arizer whip adapter to a bong/Glass piece? How long does it take until coloration of the whip starts to show? Would it be best to search for tubing alternatively instead of buying a new one when it is time (when whip builds up resin)?

CG420,
Reactions: mvapes
Top Bottom