1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Discontinued The Herbalizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by nopartofme, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Zander

Zander Member

.. I feel dumb. what’s off-gassing?

2. Brewervapesalot

Brewervapesalot Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure that I read herbalizer used an epoxy. So there is probably a high temp epoxy that is safe.

3. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Off-gassing is the "gas/vapor" that occurs when something is heated beyond the point it can remain inert. The term is often used to describe an "unexpected and unwanted" gas/vapor. So in this case off-gassing refers to using an adhesive for the ring that would cause the adhesive to produce a gas/vapor at the temps we use for vaporizing...... that would be potentially harmful.

cpk likes this.
  4. Zander

Zander Member

thanks!

His_Highness likes this.
  5. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Herbalizer users remember......
    if missing attachments or parts, magnets etc....) @herbalizerrepair is still around.
    Go to the website, and you mat just find that magnet/ piece you have been fretting about.
    The owner of this enterprise tries his best to get all parts, and I have faith in him....
    if missing attachments or parts, magnets etc....) @herbalizerrepair is still around

6. Scrimshaw

Scrimshaw Vaped Crusader

Another happy customer of @herbalizerrepair here! Fast turnaround and my beloved Herbie is now back to his usual kick-ass self. Thanks Maz!!!

7. Brewervapesalot

Herbalizer anniversary. Still daily driver. Buy new vapes. Use other vapes. Always come back to this one. Super quick, super good.

Someone a while back mentioned just cleaning the bowl and whip end after a few uses can really prolong the need for a deep clean. I kinda was skeptical. I was wrong. He is right. That's a perfect way use this thing! The screen and bowl parts clean well and easily, with just a paper towel, when still warm.

8. Brewervapesalot

If you want an ice cold hit, stick the whip on a stainless steel coil that has been in freezer all day:clap::nod::tup:

https://ibb.co/bR4x9H6

jupazo likes this.
  9. Jackde302

Jackde302 New Member

I woke up this morning to "Herbie is Sick" please advise me the best way to get it fixed.

10. letter never sent

letter never sent reckoner

Reach out to @herbalizerrepair

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors