Discontinued The Herbalizer

Stormsend

I actually spoke to a rep and the only improvement is with the elbow. Whip is the same size and does not fit snug in the Herbie when it is closed. It is a companion to the bubbler.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Bob Ross + Bubba Kush + 2 bags @ 430 in the Herbie = Bliss. :love:

Things didn't go well in the shop today. I wrote it off as my ch'i being out of whack, you know? one of those days where everything goes wrong. I needed some relaxation time.

TboneToker

Herbalizer is doing some much needed upgrades.. That Bubbler looks very high quality btw.

The EVO's current hydratubes have nothing on that bubbler as far as quality (from what I can tell with my eyes). I would gladly pay an extra 100$ for it.

TboneToker,

Justpassedu

I would never pay $250 for that plain old bubbler let alone there over priced steam rollers. No offense to anyone but i feel at the $150 price point vapexhales Ht offerings beat the competition with all there unique percs. I am unsure if the actual bubbler they are offering is made in the U.S. but i highly recommend checking out some of the Seed of life bubblers around the same price point as they have amazing quality glass with great percs.

Steamr
I would never pay $250 for that plain old bubbler let alone there over priced steam rollers. No offense to anyone but i feel at the $150 price point vapexhales Ht offerings beat the competition with all there unique percs. I am unsure if the actual bubbler they are offering is made in the U.S. but i highly recommend checking out some of the Seed of life bubblers around the same price point as they have amazing quality glass with great percs.
oller $150, ok I can take that. $250 bubbler I dunno.

diandiandian,

WeAreVenom

I vote for marijuana
How do you like the steam roller

I don't just like it. I friggin love it. $150 was a bit pricey, but I feel it is worth it. Out of all the methods it IS my favorite for vaporizing dry herb with the herbalizer. The steamroller is very fun to use at high temperatures. Delivers smooth and satisfying hits without a problem.

I refuse to spend a quarter of a grand on a bubbler. Especially when the hydratubes are superior. I feel like the actual machine is great. However, I feel like the corporate office could benefit from practicing some humility...god damn.

WeAreVenom,

Justpassedu

I don't just like it. I friggin love it. $150 was a bit pricey, but I feel it is worth it. Out of all the methods it IS my favorite for vaporizing dry herb with the herbalizer. The steamroller is very fun to use at high temperatures. Delivers smooth and satisfying hits without a problem.

I refuse to spend a quarter of a grand on a bubbler. Especially when the hydratubes are superior. I feel like the actual machine is great. However, I feel like the corporate office could benefit from practicing some humility...god damn.
Hydra in a sense refers to water so i would not really call the steamroller a hydratube since it does not take any water. While it may be a great piece for $150 , i just personally feel herbalizer owners should check out vapexhales options for a smoother experience since they take water and have a variety of percs.

Hydra in a sense refers to water so i would not really call the steamroller a hydratube since it does not take any water. While it may be a great piece for $150 , i just personally feel herbalizer owners should check out vapexhales options for a smoother experience since they take water and have a variety of percs.
If you don't run with hydratube, it's the same as steamroller.

diandiandian,

Justpassedu

Isn't it just the glass piece that run vapor without vapor? So if you don't run water with hydratube, they should work the same.
A hydratube runs water for cooling and conditioning of vapor . The steam roller does not. It is not the same run without water as the volume of the glass takes a roll in the outcome of what you will get. Without water they will work but it wont be the same , i don't run my hydratubes without water and i dont have a steamroller to compare but like i have said before , i'd personally rather go with a hydratube over the steamroller for the fact that they are priced the same and i feel i am getting more of money's worth being able to pick out a perc for my needs that i can run water through or choose not to run water.

Justpassedu,

WeAreVenom

I vote for marijuana

I wasn't really calling the steamroller a hydratube.

What I was saying is that the hydratubes are superior to the bubbler and overall a better buy. Especially at that price.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Last edited:

indicagirl

I want the bubbler.

But I just recently bought the steamroller. I don't wanna kick out $250.

I really don't need it because I use the magic flight orbiter. Believe it or not it fits perfectly in the herbie bowl.

Anyone looking for a bubbler for their Herbie can get much better quality for less money. This is my Scientific glass circular perc rig from Manifest Glass. I have actually hit this thing 3 times (on accident ) on the sink while cleaning it, didn't break! I love this thing, use it for the Herbie, use it on rare occasions to do a dab when I am in extreme pain, and if you want to smoke your herb, this thing scrubs the smoke like a washing machine! I have bought 2 pieces out of China, rickety and one I haven't even used one it is so poorly put together. I plan to harvest some parts from it when needed for emergencies. Check out this rig and also AquaLab Technologies has all kinds of glass, parts, etc. I use DHGate for cheaper things, never again for glass.

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/manifest-uv-reactive-cirq-perc-dab-rig.html

mgw-uv-reactive-bubbler-1.jpg

The UV Reactive CIRQ Perc Rig by New York based glass company Manifest Glassworks. This can shaped bubbler includes a 3.75” flared foot base. The mid-sized bubbler's Fixed CIRQ Perc Downstem includes a 14mm female joint and a Sherlock style mouthpiece which creates splash proof hits. This diffused rig includes a worked flower bowl but would look great with a domeless titanium nail.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I call it the "Nesting Duck System" (due to it's appearance) and discuss it at:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-herbalizer.9116/page-112#post-576004
The pieces that I used to make my "Nesting Duck" were returned by the Police along with everything else.... and talking about it made me want to do a session with it and Herbie.
Short direct vapor path, and done at 445º.
Thick delicious vapor (Tutti Fruity strain)... that just would not stop.
After a dozen hits it slowed down a bit, but was still giving hits. I stopped there unable to take another hit due to obvious med-head"!

Justpassedu

The pieces that I used to make my "Nesting Duck" were returned by the Police along with everything else.... and talking about it made me want to do a session with it and Herbie.
Short direct vapor path, and done at 445º.
Thick delicious vapor (Tutti Fruity strain)... that just would not stop.
After a dozen hits it slowed down a bit, but was still giving hits. I stopped there unable to take another hit due to obvious med-head"!
Nice , glad to see you got more stuff back , its all coming together slowly. Last night i tried something new , got some purple , ground up and put some concentrate between it in the herby and made a sandwich. I filled to the top of the bowl and i always now cap the top off with a screen to keep things clean. Started at 410 and eventually worked my way to Max temp. Literally got around 30-40 hits , it just would not stop pumping out the vapor. I did not use the fan for fear of making a mess with the concentrate in it. @indicagirl that is a nice piece , definitely a better option than what herbalizer is offering imo. I have allot of glass but lately i been using my Seed Of Life piece allot with the Lace perc bc its just so smooth :
C07C37A1-868C-40E9-9DF2-912EF3C7D241_zpsstbuscch.jpg

Big_Poppy

Herbalizer is doing some much needed upgrades.. That Bubbler looks very high quality btw.

The EVO's current hydratubes have nothing on that bubbler as far as quality (from what I can tell with my eyes). I would gladly pay an extra 100$ for it.
My Bubbler just came in today! The size surprised me. It's bigger then what the pictures had led me to believe. Works great, and looks great. It's quality for sure. 250 is a lot but you get what you pay for.

Top Bottom