Discontinued The Herbalizer

biohacker

Dude you have no idea! Blame @smokey_da_vape ! Goboof Alfa as well! :rofl:And the Grasshopper is enroute from warranty.... gonna be some epic testing in the name of science! And my usage is now at YOUR level believe it or not!

I think you should hit the Herbie when you get back to kill your t-break! lol Safe flight bro!

Oh yeah, tried the easter egg code, but zero success...I imagine it's due to removing my lid? Not a big deal....much prefer my slimline convertible Herbie!

YungLeaner

TOAo8dN.jpg
I'm remarkably fucked up. Or maybe I'm just in rhythm with the workd's natural emotional energy dreams because of the cannabis I have consumed. With that said, here's a pic of tonight's set up. Made my own Vap 3 style infuser stem for the whip. Last years of college starting, but grades high and herbie keeps me dancing on the stars
GN9CVcc.jpg

John Lewus

TOAo8dN.jpg
I'm remarkably fucked up. Or maybe I'm just in rhythm with the workd's natural emotional energy dreams because of the cannabis I have consumed. With that said, here's a pic of tonight's set up. Made my own Vap 3 style infuser stem for the whip. Last years of college starting, but grades high and herbie keeps me dancing on the stars
GN9CVcc.jpg

Cool setup but I am not sure I would want to run the high heat you need to run over that plastic first and then breathe it in.

John Lewus,

YungLeaner

Agreed!
I would just run from bowl to infuser, straight up!

I've done it both ways but I have done extensive testing and I don't believe the plastic is offgassing at all at Herbalizer temps, as it imparts literlaly no taste and shows no signs of degradation

YungLeaner,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I think he was speaking of the fact the closer of the bowl is your infuser the better infused is your flowers...

YungLeaner

I think he was speaking of the fact the closer of the bowl is your infuser the better infused is your flowers...
An earlier post mentioned the heat's possible effect on the plastic, that's what I meant to respond to. I don't think I'm too excited by the infuser in the end, anyways. Seems to negativel effect vapor flavor and I rarely find vapor reclaim to be very potent anywasys

YungLeaner,
Reactions: PPN

Tehmongoose

I like to hi
@biohacker could you do me a solid and pm me the Easter eggs? It's driving me nuts not being able to find them and always somehow manage to set it in aromatherapy with a locked time of 20 min.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

And literally the best setup with the herbie has got to be the @ratchet 2.0 setup! It's just pure vapor bliss! I may get fatter clouds off my plenty, but I get more quality clouds that just rip me up out of the SonG setup! Me and a friend did a back and forth with the herbie with 2.0 mod and balloons and the plenty and we both agreed the 2.0 rocked! I also have some vape left in the herbie because my buddy tapped out early so I decided to keep what was left for later. Lol!

biohacker

No success bro, same thing happened to me.... not sure why, @lazylathe had success. You're not missing anything, and WHY is it such a BIG secret?? A letdown more than anything..

biohacker,

zombied

So I'm thinking of picking up a VapeXhale hydratube. Has anyone tried all 3 and if so, which did you prefer and why?

lazylathe

Almost there...
@biohacker could you do me a solid and pm me the Easter eggs? It's driving me nuts not being able to find them and always somehow manage to set it in aromatherapy with a locked time of 20 min.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

And literally the best setup with the herbie has got to be the @ratchet 2.0 setup! It's just pure vapor bliss! I may get fatter clouds off my plenty, but I get more quality clouds that just rip me up out of the SonG setup! Me and a friend did a back and forth with the herbie with 2.0 mod and balloons and the plenty and we both agreed the 2.0 rocked! I also have some vape left in the herbie because my buddy tapped out early so I decided to keep what was left for later. Lol!

PM'd you bro!

RelaxedNow

So I'm thinking of picking up a VapeXhale hydratube. Has anyone tried all 3 and if so, which did you prefer and why?

I have no experience with any of them, but I read somewhere that the hydrabomb has the easiest draw. So, that's what I ordered.

Unfortunately, they went on backorder before mine was shipped, so I haven't received it yet.

RelaxedNow,

zombied

@scottg402 has all three. Got time to chime in?

Scott is going through hell week working a show right now, but if you're not in a rush, @zombied , he's the guy to ask and wait on for an answer.

No rush @stickstones since I couldn't buy it tonight if I wanted to.

I'm not dead set on the VapeXhale hydratubes, but they seem to be the most popular and they are affordable. My DHGate water pipe just ain't doin' it.

zombied,

MinnBobber

@zombied
When you PM Scott, it will help if you tell him you want:
- maximum flavor, minimal diffusion
- most diffusion for smoothest vapor, less flavor
- where in the middle: 50/50?

I have the VXL Turbine as I'm a flavor chaser---want max flavor/ don't need much diffusion/
Love it

Tex

I've tried all three (Turbine, Hydrabomb, Hydrahoneycomb) because Vapexhale had some shipping mixups. I prefer the Hydrabomb out of them all. I did some testing with the Hydrabomb and the Turbine side by side and the Turbine was a bit chuggy and had significantly more resistance than the Hydrabomb. Let me also say, I had just retired a DHgate bong that I was using with the whip. This particular bong had a turbine style action and it was also very chuggy so I think I really just wanted something different, and the Turbine reminded me of the old bong too much. This is all just personal preference and I do not mean to imply that there is anything wrong with the Turbine, those are just the observations I made hitting them side by side. Then a few weeks later they sent me a Hydrahoneycomb and it's quite nice too, just a little more resistance than the Hydrabomb.

Honestly, I don't know how they determine which Hydratube really has the best flavor. I tried the same strain in them all and did not notice any significant flavor improvements going from one to the other. The flavor is fantastic with all of them, especially if you are coming from a whip/bong setup. The only real differences are resistance, diffusion and perc action. For me, out of these three tubes the Hydrabomb was the clear winner. I took a 57 second long rip the other night...that Hydrabomb has such low resistance it is insane. The "crystal grenade" perc is really impressive too.

At the end of the day, you can't go wrong with any of them.

Shibby Dank

Alright, someone please pm me the Easter eggs. I'd really appreciate it and would wish you a good day.

Shibby Dank,

RelaxedNow

Yeaaa, my hydrabomb was shipped today, and @Ratchett's V2 song was shipped yesterday. Hydratubes are still showing up as sold out on Vapexhale's site, but at least they're shipping back orders,

I'm really looking forward to trying it out, as I've drifted toward higher temps (420+) and bigger clouds, in the search for the relief that comes with that kick-ass high (not really a fan of concentrates though). I'm hoping it'll; 1) help with the raw throat I sometimes get from this quest, and 2) help me find that which I seek (though not necessarily in that order).

Friday will be a big day. I may need to invite a couple of friends over to assist with the testing.

Oh, and if someone would pm me the Easter egg as well, it'd be appreciated. I'm not dying to see it, but I am curious.....just not curious enough to spend any time looking for it. :D

Too late to edit my previous post, so......I thought I should mention that I saw in the Evo thread that hydratubes are showing up as being available now. I've checked Vapexhale's site, and can confirm this.

Edit: Damn, now the edit button is showing up on my previous post (ok, so maybe I missed it). If a moderator wishes to merge my posts, I'll be forever grateful. :)

Modnote: Posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wizsteve

From Herbalizer FAQs:
Q: How long will the halogen bulb last in my Herbalizer?

a: Our testing shows the bulb will work for about 30 years of normal use. The Herbalizer is built to withstand daily use for years, and covered with our 2-year Warranty.

This is the main reason for me not to get one they know the bulb will burn out and still made it non replaceable? (That and the warranty being only 2 years sorry that means they have little faith in there own product/work or they know they start to break down parts wear out etc.

and what is covered? are they going to pay for shipping ?? both ways?? and after the 2
year any idea how much that 4 dollar bulb will cost you when it does burn out.

They didn't have to solder the bulb in that really makes no sense

Wizsteve,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
I'd be happy for my bulb to last 30 years but I understand how that would be a turn off. I haven't noticed too many warranty claims in this thread but obviously they happen. Maybe someone that has had to make a claim will chime in and answer what the cost is, etc. It is a hefty chunk of change to pay. I bought mine used so I'm fucked when it comes to warranty anyway. Knocking on wood that it lasts me at least a few years.

You could email them and see if they answer the question about light bulb replacement costs. :peace::2c:

Madcap79,

John Lewus

Hello fellow Herbalizer users. I am in need of some modding advice. So the bad news is that my almost 4 year old daughter had her 3rd seizure yesterday and now I am looking for alternative medicine to use because I don't feel comfortable giving her the emergency medicine (valium) that stops the seizure. I am just now starting to investigate whether CBD oil might be a safer more natural way to stop the seizures when they happen but have not decided whether I want to do that. I don't care if my kid does cannabis when they are older but I have real concerns about it while they are developing due to the lack of research on the subject because of the prohibition.

Anyways I thought that it is worth a try to see if CBD oil could stop a seizure before I use the Valium if it happens again. The problem is how do I administer a dose when my daughter is seizing and is not really breathing. I don't think rubbing CBD oil on her would help at all and even if I had a way of giving an oral dose while she was seizing it would take far too long before the effects would kick in to help. I don't even know if this would help but after years of research on cannabis for myself I feel more comfortable with CBD oil if that would work.

Here is where I could use advice. The Herbalizer seems like it might be able to help me out due to the fact it has a fan and can heat up so fast. My friend is going to give me some high potency CBD oil with very little THC that I will keep ready on standby. However, when my daughter has a seizure she barely breathes and slowly smacks her lips together. The whip even with a fan would not work as my daughter might just breathe through her nose. I am thinking that one of those oxygen masks with a whip back to the Herbalizer and some CBD oil heavily soaked in hemp fiber using fan assist might a way to do this. When she is seizing I could turn the herbalizer up to 445, throw on my CBD soaked hemp fiber into a bowl, crank the fan, and put the mask on my daughter so she can get the vapor. If after a minute my daughter was still seizing I would then use the valium to stop it.

I am completely new to this and this is just a crazy idea that I have. I need to renew my medical card so I plan to talk to my cannabis friendly doctor about this to see if this is a good or bad idea. I am too scared to talk to my pediatrician because they might label me a bad parent and take my daughter away. Google "Medical Kidnapping" if you don't believe that this can happen. I am even nervous to post this here because of that but ultimately I am trying to do what is best for my daughter and think that trying this out for one minute before giving her pharmaceuticals might be a safer way to go.

I would love to here the communities opinion of this. It is nerve wracking for me to even consider this but pharmaceuticals concern me a lot as well. I am also worried that this could mess up her breathing while seizing. I myself have sensitive lungs and would cough a little. The worst thing I could imagine is she starts coughing or needs to cough but can't because she is seizing and starts to choke. Maybe I should also get an oxygen tank so I can go back and forth between oxygen and vapor.

If anyone has good links on seizures and CBD oil feel free to PM me. I am just now starting my research journey now that these seizures are no longer a one and done thing.

What would you do if you were in my shoes?

John Lewus,

TeeJay1952

Dude, Much love and no knowledge. Just letting you know we care. Ask the Card Doctor to be sure. Keep it hypothetical no matter who you talk to.

Top Bottom