The Herbalizer

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
My best picture of the miniVAP "basket module". It fits into the Herbie bowl just like here--wire basket section goes into chamber (miniVAP or Herbie and I think Mighty/Crafty??).
Top piece is the "flexicone" , a silicone cover. A hydratube fits directly onto in (be it in the Herbie or miniVAP like the picture).
Inside the flexicone, at the bottom/widest part, a round screen snaps in to keep herb from being sucked into the flexicone/your mouth.
Next, the wire basket rim also snaps into the flexicone, directly butted up against the screen.
Voila---handy module that is multi-use.

miniV1.jpg

Multi-use module: also can rest upside down in a bubbler for use with just about any vape that can be inverted (not the Herbie though).
mVbskion.jpg

Invert your vape onto the module and vape away.

Another Herbie technique , but no picture :(
miniVAP module in bottom half of Herbie with flexicone up / wire basket in heat chamber .
OGB glass mouthpiece fits onto flexicone for nice cooled hits via glass, instead of thru tubing/ a whip.

I mix and match everything--use my Herbie whip with my miniVAP etc

@lazylathe said:
Then i spy my Swagger HT and it also fits perfectly over the Flexicone!
My HT works perfectly with the fan as well!

Yes, flexicone with hydratube is probably my favorite Herbie combo for higher temps.
Often use glass mouthpiece/ flexicone up to 410 F and then switch.
And yes the fan works with this---my wife likes/needs a little fan assist with the HT
Awesome! Thank you! @stickstones , I need your services, brother!:tup:

Madcap79,
Reactions: Vicki

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Ok, so you need the whole module. Those sell in packs of four...$28 for four baskets, $28 for four flexicones, and $8 for four screens (the lipped ones that you want). So that's $64 for four sets, not including shipping. That's a lot of dough and extra stuff to try a mod.

@Madcap79 and @virtualpurple -- if you guys want to buy four between the two of you I am happy to open up packages and split them up for you, but I can't do that for one or two. pm me if interested. I wish I could get the prices down for you more, but there are very little margins on them already. You add shipping from Europe and it pretty much ends up being a service provided.

stickstones,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Ok, so you need the whole module. Those sell in packs of four...$28 for four baskets, $28 for four flexicones, and $8 for four screens (the lipped ones that you want). So that's $64 for four sets, not including shipping. That's a lot of dough and extra stuff to try a mod.

@Madcap79 and @virtualpurple -- if you guys want to buy four between the two of you I am happy to open up packages and split them up for you, but I can't do that for one or two. pm me if interested. I wish I could get the prices down for you more, but there are very little margins on them already. You add shipping from Europe and it pretty much ends up being a service provided.

Will the $28.00 kit get me everything I need to mod this?

Vicki,

zombied

Going to ask again because I think it got lost in the shuffle:

How often do you replace your concentrate pads? Why do you replace them and can you clean them?

zombied,

Madcap79

How often do you replace your concentrate pads? Why do you replace them and can you clean them?
I don't use concentrates but they probably rarely need replacing and you should be able to clean them with ISO and a water rinse.

Madcap79,

virtualpurple

I bought a few spared but haven't really needed them as I only really only get the occasional reclaim and usually throw a bit of hemp fiber containing the reclaim into the Herbie bowl on top of the aroma pad.

virtualpurple,
Reactions: Madcap79

FavorVapor

As said earlier here the Herbalizer is now on sale.

Does this mean a Herbalizer 2 is shortly on the way? Or is this just a rare deal they are currently offering?

Thx!

FavorVapor,

zombied

As said earlier here the Herbalizer is now on sale.

Does this mean a Herbalizer 2 is shortly on the way? Or is this just a rare deal they are currently offering?

Thx!

I doubt it. Chances are they just need to maintain competitiveness. I love the Herbie, but the biggest hurdle is definitely the cost.

zombied,

Vapebk

I doubt it. Chances are they just need to maintain competitiveness. I love the Herbie, but the biggest hurdle is definitely the cost.
I got mine through leafly for $579 but I'm not sure if that sale is still on

Vapebk,

Modicum

Does anyone know if both Bob Pratt & Josh left Herbalizer and what would be the status of the patents for their invention,company or inventors ?

Modicum,

MinnBobber

I've put my Herbie back into rotation, and it has been blowing me away. At least twice, I've forgotten I was medicating, and I get this pretty screen. :lol:

Vicki,
My Herbie recently went back into rotation as my miniVAP was off for a core transplant. Rotation, as in my only vape.
It really stepped up and performed--kinda got spoiled by an entire "session" could be done in 15 seconds, although that's kinda dangerous too, if you know what I mean. Mighty easy to detour for 15 seconds :)

I did take the opp to refine my Herbie use/methods and a hydratube ranked #1.
Do you have a HT? It really mates well with the Herbie and it's funny to see it bubble by itself with the Herbie fan engaged.

EDIT-- Tex, what HT did you get? I just received my new Turbine HT.

Last edited:

Tex

I definitely agree about the HT being the best way to use the Herbie. I got one of the new vapexhale hydratubes and absolutely love it. I went from using the whip and bags exclusively to using a whip to bong setup to the hydratube and it is by far my favorite method.

Vapebk

I definitely agree about the HT being the best way to use the Herbie. I got one of the new vapexhale hydratubes and absolutely love it. I went from using the whip and bags exclusively to using a whip to bong setup to the hydratube and it is by far my favorite method.
I just got a grav labs ht gonna put it to the test tonight

Vapebk,
Reactions: Tex

FavorVapor

Decided to contact Herbalizer and they said no v2 is currently being worked on

This discount makes me consider purchasing one as a backup

FavorVapor,

virtualpurple

Just tried out microdose with one full scoop using @Ratchett's scoop & Poke into a rounded out Haze convection screen and then pushed an Herbalizer Aroma Pad firmly into the screen before inserting into the Herbie bowl. Got a couple fairly milky hits, but I'm not sure yet if it was thick enough for my tastes.

Looking forward to utilizing @MinnBobber's technique and seeing how it turns out.

Two scoops and a firmly pressed Aroma Pad is much thicker right out the gate. I could see myself liking this, will try next with a bag.

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vicki,
My Herbie recently went back into rotation as my miniVAP was off for a core transplant. Rotation, as in my only vape.
It really stepped up and performed--kinda got spoiled by an entire "session" could be done in 15 seconds, although that's kinda dangerous too, if you know what I mean. Mighty easy to detour for 15 seconds :)

I did take the opp to refine my Herbie use/methods and a hydratube ranked #1.
Do you have a HT? It really mates well with the Herbie and it's funny to see it bubble by itself with the Herbie fan engaged.

The bubbler I'm using is the D020. Is that it? It's the Infamous Bubbler.

Vicki,
Reactions: Madcap79

Madcap79

Got my flexicones today. It didn't fit the way I had imagined but that's my own fault for not paying attention when reading. I modded one of cone parts so I can have the whip affixed to the cone and upper screen. I'll post pics soon. Works well!

virtualpurple

I have taken a different approach with mine, though I will next be opting for the method outlined by @MinnBobber.

Currently I have the minivap bowl loaded with two scoops of caramello/grand daddy purp from @Ratchett's scoop and poke tool. Instead of the minivap flexicone and screen I simply took the top of a VapeXhale EVO ELB and placed it on top, slightly compressing the herb.

First draw, no big deal. Didn't use fan assist.

Second draw, very thick vapor using only the whip.

Third draw - Not the thickest vapor that I have ever had, but it produced a big cloud and I was forced to pull the hit short because I could feel it burning my throat.

So far I'm liking this. Excited to blow a bag with it and fiddle with @MinnBobber's setup.

Madcap79

Good thinking with the ELB cap. Using that, does it all fit inside the Herbie bowl with the lid on? That's how I invisioned it working.

Madcap79,
Top Bottom