• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Herbalizer

virtualpurple

Hey folks!

I'm so glad that @Ratchett has unleashed his newest invention to the masses! He and I had been in contact about this and my biggest concern was extending the sleeve to go over both grips. I am a huge fan of this and consider it to be a big upgrade to my herbie.

@CrazyCannuck I had similar concerns about air leakage. I have seen vapor escape from my herbie several times and felt that the extended sleeve could help. I would say that it has helped alot. I have had only two or so episodes with vapor leaking on the new Herbalizer SonG v2. I was quite medicated at the time though and the vapor escape could have been from operator error on my part some glass pieces to connect my whip to the adapter. I am currently using the herbie at max temp with my stock whip inserted into the adapter and running through my FC-UFO. I am getting huge thick clouds. A few nights back I used my Herbie into the UFO, which was then connected to my Hydracirc evolver. Very interesting, loved watching both tools cloud uop.

Anyhow guys, I love this tool of Ratchett's. One added bonus for me is that this new adapter fits perfectly to the herbie balloons and fills them without requiring any support to keep them upright.

I can't recommend this product enough guys, this is how bosses were intended to vape.

CrazyCannuck

@CrazyCannuck I had similar concerns about air leakage. I have seen vapor escape from my herbie several times and felt that the extended sleeve could help. I would say that it has helped alot. I have had only two or so episodes with vapor leaking on the new Herbalizer SonG v2. I was quite medicated at the time though and the vapor escape could have been from operator error on my part some glass pieces to connect my whip to the adapter. I am currently using the herbie at max temp with my stock whip inserted into the adapter and running through my FC-UFO. I am getting huge thick clouds. A few nights back I used my Herbie into the UFO, which was then connected to my Hydracirc evolver. Very interesting, loved watching both tools cloud uop.

@virtualpurple I do something along the same lines and use my UFO paired with my FBomb from PlanetVape. Nice and smooth especially at 445 :)

Cheers

Vap2.0user

Has anyone tried vaping their material in one vape then finishing it off in their Herbie? I have done this starting with the MFLB. I can get good vapor quality at 445 getting a 3-5 hits. I also use this method with the first few hits with the MFLB until it starts tasting bad then transfer for the remaining hits in the Herbie. Anybody else do this and if so with what units and how are your results?

MinnBobber

Has anyone tried vaping their material in one vape then finishing it off in their Herbie? I have done this starting with the MFLB. I can get good vapor quality at 445 getting a 3-5 hits. I also use this method with the first few hits with the MFLB until it starts tasting bad then transfer for the remaining hits in the Herbie. Anybody else do this and if so with what units and how are your results?
..................................................................................
Yes, I will sometimes finish on the Herbie for precise/exact/complete extraction.
If I had a Mighty/Crafty I'd do it all the time as there max temp is 410 F I believe.

Herbie is also great for checking out potential problems with other vapes. I have a miniVAP that seems like it's having temp issues so one can vape at it's 4 temps and then move herbs so Herbie to check it out.

MinnBobber,

Rush520

About 45 seconds ago I discovered my fan will turn on if pressed even when unit is off...not sure if this is normal but I would assume so. Go try it lol

Rush520,
Reactions: Cleezy

MinnBobber

About 45 seconds ago I discovered my fan will turn on if pressed even when unit is off...not sure if this is normal but I would assume so. Go try it lol
Herbie turns on when lid is opened. Did you remove lid or open lid a little and reach in for fan button so as to have the unit "off"?

EDIT: you can open lid quite a bit before it turns on.
I did reach in when OFF and the fan does turn on when the button is pushed.

So, it's normal -----now discovering this quirk is not normal ;)
What made you try this??

Last edited:
MinnBobber,

Rush520

I had just turned off the unit after a session, and i mistakenly hit the fan button and started drawing, thinking the unit was still on. I then realized the fan was working with the unit being off lol.

Rush520,

The Undecided

It's normal. Mine does it too. I assuming you turn it off by pressing and holding one of the buttons, I think if I remember correctly the vaportherapy button?Then pressing the fan button. If so it's normal.

The Undecided,

Rush520

It's normal. Mine does it too. I assuming you turn it off by pressing and holding one of the buttons, I think if I remember correctly the vaportherapy button?Then pressing the fan button. If so it's normal.
Yes, and you can turn it off by holding down either button. I guess this could be used to milk any remaining heat and vapor from the bowl as the unit slowly cools.

Rush520,

crazferret

Thanks to @Ratchett and @CrazyCannuck for their work on the SonG V2. My Herbie leaking has been a thorn in my side. Actually keeps me away from the device. Just ordered this part and looking forward to all of the vape heading where it is supposed to go.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Thanks to @Ratchett and @CrazyCannuck for their work on the SonG V2. My Herbie leaking has been a thorn in my side. Actually keeps me away from the device. Just ordered this part and looking forward to all of the vape heading where it is supposed to go.
Actually I have to give credit to @virtualpurple for the inspiration to make the Herbalizer V2 SonG lol, it turned out better than I expected to be honest!

CrazyCannuck

I didn't do much except purchase the new Song from @Ratchett :) It is working great BTW, thanks @Ratchett

Cheers

61reissue

Ok I finally scored the King of the plug-ins the Herbalizer. Amazing unit and so versatile, it is the perfect unit for someone who wants different experiences out of the same machine!

I see a lot of Herbalizers being used with water rigs and hydratubes and now that is a must for me. Say I went and bought a hydratube from Vapexhale what exactly would I need as far as an adapter goes? I am looking for the most simple set-up and assumed that something like a hydratube would be the easiest but that is why I am here asking the question!

Thanks

61reissue,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Ok I finally scored the King of the plug-ins the Herbalizer. Amazing unit and so versatile, it is the perfect unit for someone who wants different experiences out of the same machine!

I see a lot of Herbalizers being used with water rigs and hydratubes and now that is a must for me. Say I went and bought a hydratube from Vapexhale what exactly would I need as far as an adapter goes? I am looking for the most simple set-up and assumed that something like a hydratube would be the easiest but that is why I am here asking the question!

Thanks
I would suggest @Ratchett 's V2 SonG.

mephisto

Hit up Ratchett for his adapter. This will allow you to create the best seal between the hydratube and the outlet of your Herbie. You can also use a whip into a fitting for use with a standard water piece.

^what he said.......

MinnBobber

And the hydratube would just sit on the V2 SonG...and away you go?

Piture of v1 @Ratchett Song. Works great.
Herbie%20mV2%20HT.jpg

I'm not a great fan of "hunching over" the hydratube to get a hit so I had Ratchett design this piece which fits into the HT.
It allows whip hits or glass mouthpiece, both of which "come to you" rather than hunching over HT.

3D%20A%20whip.jpg

Above with MFLB water whip.
Below with @Oregonglassblower glass mouthpiece

3D%204%20mp.jpg

61reissue

Piture of v1 @Ratchett Song. Works great.
Herbie%20mV2%20HT.jpg

I'm not a great fan of "hunching over" the hydratube to get a hit so I had Ratchett design this piece which fits into the HT.
It allows whip hits or glass mouthpiece, both of which "come to you" rather than hunching over HT.

3D%20A%20whip.jpg

Above with MFLB water whip.
Below with @Oregonglassblower glass mouthpiece

3D%204%20mp.jpg
Sweet Jesus that is magical:)

What is that tube, it is lovely?

Last edited by a moderator:

MinnBobber

What is that tube, it is lovely?

it is a SSFG (Soul Shine Family Glass) Hydraline HT. In-line perc.
Looks great and works great. I'm a flavor chaser and it gives the vapor a little moisturizing and a little diffusion but keeps the wonderful taste.

MinnBobber,
Top Bottom