The Herbalizer

AspenPeeks

Vape Like a Goddess™
Hi guys, ordered mine on the 2nd, shipped on 5th and arriving tomorrow. Spent time over the week going through this thread absorbing everything including the great tips. I'm so excited!

@letter never sent
Which specific Jhanpixel bubbler is that and which 18.8mm adapter?

By the way, the software glitch that people have been talking about is also fixed now. We would not have found it without all the feedback from FC!

Is this in regards to the temperature staying at 445 after messing with the temp buttons and requiring unplugging / plugging the unit or closing / opening the lid to reset?

Herbie may be my next favorite device, just behind my Hitachi. :love:

Last edited:

Mennovh

Hi guys, ordered mine on the 2nd, shipped on 5th and arriving tomorrow. Spent time over the week going through this thread absorbing everything including the great tips. I'm so excited!

@letter never sent
Which specific Jhanpixel bubbler is that and which 18.8mm adapter?

Is this in regards to the temperature staying at 445 after messing with the temp buttons and requiring unplugging / plugging the unit or closing / opening the lid to reset?
Ive had this same issue, but with it going down to the min temp and it wouldnt change without turning it off and turning it back on via the plug. Only happened once though. Has worked flawlessly since.

Mennovh,

AspenPeeks

Vape Like a Goddess™
@AspenPeeks -- I don't know what programming issue he was referring to. Is there more than one? I haven't experienced any.

May be a good reason for another email / reply to Josh's message ?

Does anyone know how to check the software version?

I'm curious if mine will have this fix since it was just shipped last week.

Thank you so much...

Hard to tell from the picture, are you at all concerned about the mouthpiece twin connections to the base upright? I've broke a glass bong at the stem before.

Last edited by a moderator:
AspenPeeks,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Thank you so much...

Hard to tell from the picture, are you at all concerned about the mouthpiece twin connections to the base upright? I've broke a glass bong at the stem before.

? :hmm:

Ah! :D - your speaking about Letters connection to his piece. That's called a dewar joint. They make perfect pieces for vaporysts.

Last edited:
What's the difference between free shipping and the $9.95 flat rate shipping option?
Nothing. They only have one option, I was confused by this myself but Sheila clarified.
After long deliberation I had to go with a Herbie. Ordered Wednesday, shipped Thursday, be here Tuesday!
They made it an easy choice for me, the warranty is pretty straight forward, and shows confidence in their product. 2 years on complex new electronics and 3 years after that of 50% replacement/upgrade, good stuff right there.
Sheila's CS skills were prompt and kind to my few questions. So far, from what I've seen, they seem like good folk to support.
I'm starting to get excited over this one with the temperature accuracy(!), versatility, and the only bag blower I've owned was a Vapir One (? Horseshoe looking p.o.s) around 2005.
Love to see HT's being connected up pretty solidly, nice work folks!
@mvapes I'll try and help you out with the vid load a lil'
Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences with it so far, FC's input has a good track record with me. The quietness of this thread is a bit weird, but I'm starting to understand its a good thing.

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
2 more days!! This is torture lol. I am glad it only took me just under a year (with some help from my brother) to save up enough for my herbie. Now I'm in the home stretch, and time seems to be moving so slow. I like that setup @mvapes. Thanks for listening to my ramblings as I wait. :tup:

Edit: You guys are lucky getting it shipped so quickly. All together from order till this Tuesday when I get it will be 14 days total. I ordered the 25th of Feb. Getting it the 11th of March

Last edited:

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Note to self; today is Sunday! Not Monday :doh: Don't call Josh, he is bike riding . Sorry Josh.:dog:

Edit, Just got off the phone with Josh. He returned my call. He is a really cool guy. :cool: Even though I ruined his weekend calling with an array of dumb questions, he was very happy to answer them all. We spent a little time discussing the company, the Herbalizer, and other things. The big question I had was about the software update. He's about 90% sure mine has been updated. So I feel ok in saying if you ordered after the 25 of Feb. It should have the latest os software. I am 90% sure :p I felt good about buying Herbie before, but after speaking with Josh, I am 110% convinced I made the right choice. They are making positive strides towards new customer service protocols, updating the ordering process, and also working on a multitude of other projects to enhance the users' overall experiance with the Herbalizer not just with there product but the company as well. I have been connected to Herbie for about a year now. Waiting for the day I could have one for myself. Lurking, entering contests, giveawys etc… Following along on the thread here. Untill today I have only ever exchanged e-mails with Josh. I am verry happy that I was able to speak with him. I think the future of herbie is so much brighter than the heating element. Lol bad pun couldn't help it but seriously guys and girls Josh is very serious about this and I think with his attitude, his work ethics and just being a all around good person, we have only seen the begining of what he and his company will become. :tup::rockon::love::peace:

Edit 2, I almost forgot, I mentioned I had worn my don't get caught herbalizer shirt so much I have holes in it already. And because of the shipping mix -up, Josh said he is hooking me up with the Vape like a boss shirt too. New vape & new clothes :whoa: I am one happy dog.

Last edited:

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I like how quite the thread can be... nothing worse the sorting through pages of complaints. ;)

It seems like it gets so quite because everyone is just enjoying their device. The herbalizer has hands down changed the way I medicate compared to any other vaporizer I have tried. The biggest things that really makes a big difference for me is the way the device fits into my life. Not having to wait 2-10 mins for the unit to heat up. I no longer have to fit my schedule around when a vaporizer will be ready to use. No more arguments about I need another 5 mins before we can leave because I forgot to turn on the device to pre-heat. A good example: I can be in the middle of cooking and have a back pain problem. When there is a 2 min down period during cooking, I can go to the other room and have an entire session and go back and keep cooking.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Anyone else notice the fan seems to be the optimal speed for vapor production? No matter how much I change up my draw, the thickest hits come with the fan assist.

I think they spent time figuring it out and putting only one speed on there...the best one. In fact, I'll bet there isn't a part or design on here that wasn't embarrassingly thought out and tested.

biohacker

I like how quite the thread can be... nothing worse the sorting through pages of complaints. ;)

It seems like it gets so quite because everyone is just enjoying their device. The herbalizer has hands down changed the way I medicate compared to any other vaporizer I have tried. The biggest things that really makes a big difference for me is the way the device fits into my life. Not having to wait 2-10 mins for the unit to heat up. I no longer have to fit my schedule around when a vaporizer will be ready to use. No more arguments about I need another 5 mins before we can leave because I forgot to turn on the device to pre-heat. A good example: I can be in the middle of cooking and have a back pain problem. When there is a 2 min down period during cooking, I can go to the other room and have an entire session and go back and keep cooking.

It's also probably quiet because those of us up in Canada (other than the LE preorders) can't even get one yet. Also, not as many owners due to the price. I'm looking forward to trying one again, and testing the upper temperature ranges more thoroughly.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
It's also probably quiet because those of us up in Canada (other than the LE preorders) can't even get one yet. Also, not as many owners due to the price. I'm looking forward to trying one again, and testing the upper temperature ranges more thoroughly.

I'm looking forward to your thoughts as well now that you have had some good time with the EVO.

I use the fan always... I let the fan heat run till I see vapor. Then I attach it to the water pipe and do my primer. Once it fills I empty my lungs and then do the main hit. That seems to let me finish the entire bowl in one or two hits.

Fuck yeah! :mmmm:

Top Bottom