1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The Hammer Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Hammer Vaporizer, Aug 29, 2012.

1. aSmallGreyStone

aSmallGreyStone New Member

Just stumbled over this and wanted to add it to my collection, looks like it could be a way to quickly vape in situations where using the torch and Vapcap is just too obvious. Problem is I also can't add anything to the cart and no other online store has stock or ships to Australia. :shrug::bang:

Vapefiend said they would have stock in a week or so though... :nod:

SSVUN~YAH, RUDE BOY and Philreal187 like this.
  2. Incariol

Incariol Active Member

Yeah I wondered that today, wanted to get a couple of new stems but nothing doing on the website.

3. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

It depends what you mean by "too obvious."

IMO the Hammer's look was not nearly as discrete as a vapcap. I found its unusual form factor and function draws attention and questions from those nearby. My Omnivap looks like a cig from a distance and rarely gets a notice.

The torch on the Hammer is also a bit loud if you were thinking it might be a discrete movie theater option...

Where I did find the Hammer excelled over the VapCap was that the Hammer is simple and less fiddley. The Vapcap is easy to use and master, but does require some dexterity (rolling the cap under the flame, fluting the carb hole) and the VapCap requires two hands. The Hammer just requires you mash the trigger, wait and inhale- and it can be a one handed operation.

4. jardri

jardri Vapor Dreams

I see this unit is 35 dollars in its home page. It goes to 58 € delivery included. Is it worth??

SSVUN~YAH and ShayWhiteGrow like this.
  5. ShayWhiteGrow

ShayWhiteGrow vAPEhOPPER

Yes:tup: get quality butane:nod:

SSVUN~YAH and jardri like this.
  6. jardri

jardri Vapor Dreams

I forgot to ask. Could I use it in a concert? With my vapcap I can´t because of the click (and because I am so bad counting seconds when high)

7. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

Was just going to post about it .. It is a great deal for those in the US.
    58 euro + 20% VAT = 70 euro.. It can be for around 90 at vaposhop ,pricier but i guess better warranty service and faster delivery. Maybe if you buy 2 then it is a great deal :p.

justcametomind and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  8. hoyo77

hoyo77 Well-Known Member

IT would be kinda odd using it in a concert..not the stealthiest vape..but you can do it.

yikes hammer pro's 35$ need to get a couple spares.

9. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

IMO Hammer's torch is louder than any I use on the VC.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    RUDE BOY likes this.
  10. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v4.0a (unstable) Staff Member

If you're using a torch then stealth isn't your concern. I think the problem he has with the VapCap is that at a concert, he can't hear the click.

11. jardri

jardri Vapor Dreams

Exactly that

FlyingLow, SSVUN~YAH and KidFated. like this.
  12. buckhakeesah

buckhakeesah Well-Known Member

You can feel the click....but not sure how successful youll be at a concert though with the noise and all. But the hammer is in no way discrete.

Philreal187, SSVUN~YAH and KidFated. like this.
  13. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

i got ya:ko:
    I also tend to feel for it when in loud venues as well.

Philreal187 and buckhakeesah like this.
  14. paytonpenn

paytonpenn Level 30 Nature/Healer

Its been a while since I've made a Hammer video. Here is the guide for you new users. You guys who already know how to use it can still benefit from learning conduction/hybrid mode usage.

Click to play YouTube Video

15. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

Damn for 35 bux? Can't go wrong if it works :)

VAPEHUNTER and KidFated. like this.
  16. Hollabackatcha

Hollabackatcha Active Member

At around $40 shipped this is the biggest vape steal available. This vape doesn't look like much but it hits like a champ. I feel like everyone needs a Hammer or two in their tool box.

17. Vapodudule

Vapodudule Well-Known Member

Or Three, Four! the 4th is not pictured.

[​IMG]

18. hoyo77

hoyo77 Well-Known Member

They should have an amazing 4-20 blowout. I will pick up a few then. It is a really good vape, great flavor.

19. paytonpenn

These have been 35 dollars for the last few months they probably won't have an amazing 4/20 blowout and instead will keep the price the same.

I just got a Red Hammer a few weeks ago to replace my barely working OG.

Philreal187, SSVUN~YAH and KidFated. like this.
  20. hoyo77

hoyo77 Well-Known Member

they may offer a 2 for 1 deal...even if they do not...i will pick up a couple. nice vape. @paytonpenn hey man keep up the good work. love your videos!!!

21. subway13029

subway13029 Well-Known Member

I’ve been busting my hammer out lately and I’ve always thought it was very underrated ave..flavor is awesome and clouds..I guess butane was turnoff and hitting it while depressing butane at same time..but I love this beast..everyone should have one..especially at that price..I thought all of their blown stems were sold out? I’ve got an Ed’s that I use and it’s flawless..

22. paytonpenn

I definitely think everyone should unscrew their Hammer head and put a rubber lock gasket on the backend for full isolation. It will add that real seal for your black exhaust gasket and fully isolate butane out of the air path.

VAPEHUNTER, Philreal187 and KidFated. like this.
  23. subway13029

subway13029 Well-Known Member

How does this work..i havent heard about this.

priestsmiler and Vapodudule like this.
  24. paytonpenn

You'll unscrew the top head of the hammer exposing the heat exchanger.

Using thin silicone or a lock-on gasket (preferred) place it on the opposite end that had the black PRO gasket.

Place the black pro gasket back over the lock-on gasket (it may look odd and seem like it wont fit when the head goes back on) and then reassemble the head over it all.

It will be tight but it should screw back together fine. Now you should be able to get 100% airflow block when plugging the lock on stem while inhaling from the back.

25. freybae

freybae Member

Anyone noticed the the hammer shop/site went down? http://www.hammervapestore.com/pages/about-us

I was thinking of picking one up later this summer but I guess not :/ Now I'll have to haggle the shitty headshop owner for the one in his display case (price tag $190).

szai, SSVUN~YAH, Philreal187 and 3 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors