1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The Hammer Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Hammer Vaporizer, Aug 29, 2012.

1. ren.dnb

ren.dnb Well-Known Member

WOO HOO! I got my Ed's TNT stem in the mail today! Came sooner than I thought it would for a custom job. But, got it, ooo'd and ahh'd at it, loaded her up and took it for a spin. I gotta say, I'm a glass guy and I thought I'd never use anything but glass. But the Ed's TNT stem breaks that for me.

This stem for me, improved the airflow I was getting off the Hammer, makes it look very classy, and seems pretty low key for what it is. I'm a believer now lol, and I'll be getting an Ed's TNT stem for my E-nano soon.

Also I heard back from The Hammer manufacturer regarding the custom glass stems. I was told there would be some new ones later on, but they're not sure when that will be. Either way, I'm extremely happy with my Ed's stem so its not a big deal to me anymore. Just glad I have something classy on this vape again.

2. cgod

cgod Well-Known Member

Hi guys, in the UK i can get this really cheap with a discount code and think it looks good and would like to add it to my collection

Just got the mflb today, love the first hits flavor, second and third are more harsh but i am still learning how to use it for flavor (advice will be helpful!)

The Hammer Pro looks to be a true convection vape which is on demand! What are your opinions on the taste (most important) and the effiency, what vape does it compare to?

Philreal187 likes this.
  3. mak770

mak770 Well-Known Member

Hi I've had my hammer for a long time it's a great little vape, it takes a little time but when you nail the technique you will love it for sure ..

cgod likes this.
  4. cgod

cgod Well-Known Member

Whats the taste like in your experience compared to other vapes?

5. mak770

mak770 Well-Known Member

You get beautiful clouds off it. It hits hard and is harsh (in a good way) a bit like smoking but tastes really good. You get a lot of bang for your buck that's for sure.. it's not like say the air or solo where you gotta sip it, this thing just hits so hard. Damn I want one now, shame I'm at work

Philreal187 likes this.
  6. cgod

cgod Well-Known Member

Have you tried thr Lotus? If so how does that compare

7. mak770

mak770 Well-Known Member

I haven't tried lotus but I heard they are similar. I have or had
    Da Vinci, ssv, extreme q, da Buddha, solo, air and wispr

8. cgod

cgod Well-Known Member

And which tasted the best out of the above (hammer pro included) sorry to be such a bother :lol:

mak770 likes this.
  9. mak770

mak770 Well-Known Member

Probably solo for taste but it doesn't hit that hard compared to the hammer. My favorite vape I've used is probably the plenty because it hits so hard and harsh I suppose that's my preference..

10. cgod

cgod Well-Known Member

See this is where get confused, alot of people are saying the Solo taste amazing but many are saying the Lotus and Hammer taste better then the Solo because they are pure convection where as the solo is a hybrid and roast your herbs whilst it is in there, where as the Hammer and Lotus only warm your air when you heat it, im intrested in all three, im not a cloud chaser im a flavor chaser i just want the best tasting one :drool::lol:

Philreal187 likes this.
  11. mak770

mak770 Well-Known Member

Ok I guess I am a cloud chaser harsher the better, my Mrs is the opposite. I missed the lsv off my list that's an amazing vape and probs my 2nd favorite..
    I will have a hit from the hammer when I get back home and I'll note the taste compared to my current DD (da Buddha) and the air, although the cheese i got would taste fantastic with all methods

12. stark1

stark1 Live the Magical Moment, we only go around once

Cheese?

Philreal187 likes this.
  13. cgod

cgod Well-Known Member

Guess hes smoking a cheese strain

stark1 likes this.
  14. hoyo77

hoyo77 Well-Known Member

is this forum closed?

OF likes this.
  15. Unisonruss

Unisonruss Well-Known Member

No, just highly inactive.

OF and Xelatsok like this.
  16. hoyo77

hoyo77 Well-Known Member

I see..was hoping the owner was watching...my hammer needs some repair...i have sent them an email and called.

17. AlteredConsciousness

AlteredConsciousness Bedroom farmer & lumber jack

18. AlteredConsciousness

He sent me that a few months back. Now that im trying to purchase it, it doesnt work. I went to put a new hammer in my cart and i cant do that either. Is hammer out of buisness???

RUDE BOY and Philreal187 like this.
  19. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

Bummer.. there goes the lifetime warranty..

20. AlteredConsciousness

Hopefully its just a website issue but idk. Why take away the add to cart button and not just shut down the site?

RUDE BOY and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  21. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

Yeah, none of the accessories can be put in a cart either. I hope for the best as it was a great vape for being in the woods or on the water/ice.

RUDE BOY and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  22. Skyscraper

Skyscraper Well-Known Member

That's something that I always worried about with lifetime or even extended warranties on vapes. Being a vape manufacturer just seems like a tough business :shrug:

23. Unisonruss

Does anyone have the instructions for taking apart the hammer, and readjusting the torch? My flame on the highest setting is pretty low and takes a long time to heat up.

SSVUN~YAH, KidFated. and VAPEHUNTER like this.
  24. VAPEHUNTER

VAPEHUNTER Well-Known Member

Below is a post by @Philreal187 showing how to adjust the flame.

25. Unisonruss

That worked great, cheers!

SSVUN~YAH and Philreal187 like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors