• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Hammer Vaporizer

Supdog

Got my Hammer today. starting testing now. has anyone ever tried to use their hammer in the shower? I have always wanted a shower vape, and i am wondering if this would be the safest option. Thoughts?
Glad you got your Hammer, I would think the water wold extinguish the
flame.
I have not heard a single word about my order from 4/20. Emailed Dave directly and called them several times. No response. Now my paypal account went from pending to non existent. It's like it never happened and I have no explanation from Hammer as to the status of my order. Wtf. I'm not so sure about their life time warranty note if I can't even get in touch wish them. Great vaporizer bur terrible customer service. I guess I'll take my money and but a lotus instead for my backup.

Supdog,

Mrmrmrmr

@Supdog , I would wait and see. I understand your frustration , who wants to be ignored.
Maybe there was a glitch of some sort ?anything is possible in the technology world. I wouldn't give up on the hammer for this reason alone. It's a great vape. Hope you get your hammer ,:)

Mrmrmrmr,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Sounds more like your payment with paypal never went through when you placed the order in the first place from reading your couple of posts about this. ... but that sure doesn't account for unanswered emails and phone calls.

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: IAmKrazy2

Supdog

Yeah thanks for the support guys. To me customer service is everything. My previous orders with pay pal went through fine. This one got hung up in the system and I understand these things happen but to not even acknowledge the problem or reply to repeated inquiries is really poor cs. To bad because I really love my hammer.

Supdog,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Funny, when i emailed them i got very prompt responses. I would agree it sounds like a paypall issue, but i dont know why they won't email back. Did you try calling?

IAmKrazy2,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Supdog

Funny, when i emailed them i got very prompt responses. I would agree it sounds like a paypall issue, but i dont know why they won't email back. Did you try calling?
Yeah I called them a couple times and left messages with my phone number and also emailed several times through their website and directly to Dave. No response, I hope their is a good reason for it as I do want to support this company.

Supdog,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
When payment goes through with paypal you should have gotten an automated email response from the hammer shop saying the order was placed and paid minutes after hitting the pay now button on the paypal site.

If you didn't receive one most likely you never really finished the transaction on paypal for whatever reason, so to the hammer guys you haven't even ordered nevermind paid for anything from them yet.

RUDE BOY,

Supdog

When payment goes through with paypal you should have gotten an automated email response from the hammer shop saying the order was placed and paid minutes after hitting the pay now button on the paypal site.

If you didn't receive one most likely you never really finished the transaction on paypal for whatever reason, so to the hammer guys you haven't even ordered nevermind paid for anything from them yet.
Yeah that would make sense but to not respond to my inquiries so I could reorder Is puzzling to me.

Supdog,

Scott A

I know at least my last payment with the hammer sat as pending until it was shipped out. Took a week or so for it to get shipped out too.

edit- And when I asked them about it the hammer support said it was normal.

Supdog

Well I hope it got shipped out to me then. I'll sit on my hands for now.
At least you got a response .

Last edited:

Mrmrmrmr

Took the biggest dab through hammer last night..low temp for the win !
How long are you guys heating after placing the dab into the hammer ? I'm going like 3-4 secs.
Really need to clean as well, the residue is starting to give off vapor as I'm heating it up.
Has anyone true cleaning with ISO ?

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I normally insert a qtip with iso heat up the Hammer real good and drop in some ISO.

I've also removed the exterior head for soaking the exchanger, just ensure the alcohol level isn't too high.

3-4 seconds is good, I definitely heated more than I needed to for my videos. Sometimes I just like to start low drop the oil and keep holding the flame to increase temp over time.

Last edited:

Mrmrmrmr

Well Guys my hammer is out of commission....or so I thought !
I was breaking it down Friday to clean it,after I took all the screws out I accidentally dropped it and assumed something was broken when the igniter wouldn't work. I fiddled with it and learned a lot about how it works. Reconnected the fuel line ,reinstalled the "trigger",and viola !hammer is back in action. Took some celebratory dabs last night in honor of its resurrection.
One thing I couldn't fit in was the black gasket that goes around the opposite end that you dab out of. The only bad thing is now it rattles around. Any tips on getting it on good ?i either got it too low or too high and it was almost blocking the dab area.
@paytonpenn I didn't realize you could heat it up as insertion at the same time. Would the fumes not react with the flame ?
About to take it apart to finish the cleaning. First a run is inorder, happy Memorial Day everyone !

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
When placing the black gasket back on I actually place a stem gasket on that end first slide the black one over then place the exterior back on this should fully seal the Hammer.

Fumes and flame?

Philreal187

Hey hammer heads,

I spent quite a few hours with my hammer pro over the weekend on the river. I came to the conclusion I will never be on a kayak with out my tool box. I was able to get thick hits like the hammer is known for in the middle of the water. I tried the vapman on Friday on the water and the hammer Saturday. I wasn't having much success with my vapman, hard to see the torch in sun and wind blows the flame. This was not the issue with the hammer at all. I cant wait to spend more time this summer taking in the good life with the hammer right in reach.

Thanks @KidFated for posting about the hammer and the yak which encouraged me to try a two day head to head vape challenge.

I even found time to make a funny video for everyones enjoyment.

*First take and not rehearsed haha probably more to come in the future!!!

wax

So I'm having problems with my hammer pro. I've been dabbing out of it for weeks and the efficiency has gone down a noticeable amount. I'm not sure how to go about cleaning it I've tried q tips and iso rubbing against the inside but that didn't work. When I'm heating up I notice when it reaches a certain temp the residue inside vegans to give off lots of vapor which make me think there's a good bit of residue. What's my best course of action ?

wax,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
So I'm having problems with my hammer pro. I've been dabbing out of it for weeks and the efficiency has gone down a noticeable amount. I'm not sure how to go about cleaning it I've tried q tips and iso rubbing against the inside but that didn't work. When I'm heating up I notice when it reaches a certain temp the residue inside vegans to give off lots of vapor which make me think there's a good bit of residue. What's my best course of action ?
What's it look like in there? Clean or dirty.

I would try heating it up as much as I can like enough for a good herb hit then dropping in some iso and watching the gunk fall out. Also a folding piece of aluminum foil to ensure it's not clogged.

Are you doing residue hits after your dabs?

paytonpenn,

wax

What's it look like in there? Clean or dirty.

I would try heating it up as much as I can like enough for a good herb hit then dropping in some iso and watching the gunk fall out. Also a folding piece of aluminum foil to ensure it's not clogged.
When I hold it hold it up to light it's clear all the way through. And are you serious,I can heat it up hundreds of degrees and pour in a small amount of iso ?that just seems dangerous to me.

wax,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
When I hold it hold it up to light it's clear all the way through. And are you serious,I can heat it up hundreds of degrees and pour in a small amount of iso ?that just seems dangerous to me.
I wouldn't put my eye near it but I've done it for over a year now. What's dangerous is letting the iso pour back into your hand at that temp otherwise I don't see any dangers.

Also are you doing your residue hits after dabs to get rid of the excess oil for a new set of dabs.

wax

I wouldn't put my eye near it but I've done it for over a year now. What's dangerous is letting the iso pour back into your hand at that temp otherwise I don't see any dangers.

Also are you doing your residue hits after dabs to get rid of the excess oil for a new set of dabs.
Like how much,max should I pour in ?no I'm not doing residue hits but.I have started to heat it up until it starts giving off vapor from the raise which is what I assume you mean by residue hits ?if so then yes I now do residue hits but I didn't for ateast 20+ dabs

wax,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Like how much,max should I pour in ?no I'm not doing residue hits but.I have started to heat it up until it starts giving off vapor from the raise which is what I assume you mean by residue hits ?if so then yes I now do residue hits but I didn't for ateast 20+ dabs
I just pour in a small amount at a time and inserted a qtip right after to see how much oil was still inside I also follow with hot water to flush the oil resins out.

If you watch my video you'll notice I get more vapor on the third hit from the residue as it reaches even higher temps.

paytonpenn,

wax

I just pour in a small amount at a time and inserted a qtip right after to see how much oil was still inside I also follow with hot water to flush the oil resins out.

If you watch my video you'll notice I get more vapor on the third hit from the residue as it reaches even higher temps.
And you are pouring it in the dab side right ?

wax,

Grim Chiclets

One of my friends came over today with his new Hammer, and I gotta say; this is one fun little tool!
I can milk it through a bubbler no problem, and hitting it with the stem is a no-brainer- would definitely recommend to rookies and long time vapers, if not only for a backup and sporty portable.

Top Bottom