Discontinued The Hammer Vaporizer

VAPEHUNTER

I just let two of my co-workers try my Hammer. This little thing is a beast. I gave my co-workers less than half a bowl each and both had to stop with some green still left in the bowl. Next payday they want Hammers of their own. I can't wait to get home to try this with some of my water tools.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Just broke a fuckin stem attaching it to y hammer, barely touched it the hammer.. Must've been a cray temp change. Good thing it was a small bowl..

KidFated.,
Reactions: $unnyblaq

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Didn't think it would happen but I actually just had my lock on stem bowl break from my Galaxy S2 falling on it from almost 3 inches of height.

paytonpenn,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I'm really hoping for a nice looking rock stem in my future.

EDIT:
On a side note, I have been trying to ignore my pneumonia and take huge one hit extraction hits, unfortunately I have only been able to do it in 2, but its crazy how quickly you can make all your herb black in under a minute. I have been putting my dial to 100%, (not max, I think of max as 120%) heating for 8-10 seconds then start my inhale while still heating, around the 18-20 second mark my water pipe is at skim milk, come 30, the green herb I can see while still inhaling is now brown, at 40 its all pretty much a dark brown and past my abv reusage color I can't continue inhaling. I have to do a second hit to end it off at black.

Last edited:
paytonpenn,

$unnyblaq

mist-or-vapor
Man i was worried about fragile stems. I was gonna ask which is better the hands free or regular stems????? Hope i don't have to order some backups right away.

$unnyblaq,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
But really now, has anyone really had issues with their stems? Mine have been great, sturdy as can be, my fault completely when they break.

But my stems are different a kinds. Both are lock on stems but my newer ones look like they have a bigger bowl? Rounder?

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Like I posted earlier in this thread I'm amazed I haven't broken glass myself but the stems are pretty tough.

The all glass gong seems to have a thinner walled bowl then the custom or regular Rockin' lock on bowls, I have bounced one of the lock on's off the concrete when it rolled off my lap once and it survived.

EDIT Feel well PaytonPenn Pneumonia sucks. spent a bunch of the 90s laid up fighting off PCP and pleurisy and really wish I had known about vaporizing then.

Last edited:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Edited my post above..

Man i was worried about fragile stems. I was gonna ask which is better the hands free or regular stems????? Hope i don't have to order some backups right away.
I have only broke two, and both were pretty freak if you ask me. Being that they were when the Hammer wasn't even being used. The first time was when I initially got my stems and my Hammer, I tried putting the OG stems in to their original container and reopen it to one of them broken. I was so happy when I saw my broken lock on stem just now. But I explained how that broke above, I suppose that was my bad for trying to balance my phone on my CoolJar with the UD right next to it and clutter everywhere. Haven't had a break since July so I think that is pretty good.

I don't know how Kid's broke because I'm sure I use the Hammer on the highest temps out of everyone here since I use it for concentrates consistently.

I used to have two rock pipes in my short early days of smoking and I want another for nostalgia. Hopefully its possible. But it shouldn't be too long until I find out.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I had one of those joint holder rock things.. Mine broke yesterday because it was freakin cold and my hammer was NOT COLD so yeah that's science

KidFated.,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Is that like a holder for your roach?
I could see my Rock Stem not being as durable as the pipes were, they weren't just a tube.

I do enjoy using silicone stems when I'm on the go, I have mine cut to about 2 inches in length and normally load it with oil.

paytonpenn,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Yeah they had rock bowls too. Round stone flat on top cone shaper hole through it. No smelly fingers ( girlfriends way of catching me then)

KidFated.,

Hammer Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Awwww yeah... speaking of stems, guess who just got finished loading Custom Stems #38-#67 on the site! Some pretty badass stuff from @Head Tools in this series :clap:. A few of them have already been swept up since I started adding them last night. Stems #62-#67 are Screenless and were just added a few hours ago, so they are all still available.

Oh and from now on, if you buy a Custom Stem, you get to name it :nod:. I will add the name of your choice to its sold out product page that will live on in cyberspace FOREVER, just like The Destroyer. Simply reply to your order confirmation email with your chosen name when you're ready. If you previously bought a Custom Stem and want to name it, shoot us an email or pm me.

I should have another exciting announcement for you guys in the next few days, just waiting to get all the details from the powers that be. Stay tuned...

Here a few of my favorites from the series:

hammer-vaporizer-custom-stem-049_1024x1024.jpg

hammer-vaporizer-custom-stem-059_1024x1024.jpg

hammer-vaporizer-custom-stem-062_1024x1024.jpg

CaptainDave

Hi everyone. I was just looking at the Hammer web site blog, and they are having a 420 contest ! The grand prize is a new hammer with a custom WT , second a new Hammer . You have to sign up and then like them on Facebook , follow them on Twitter I think. The WT looked really cool from what I could see in the picture.

Hammer Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Hi everyone. I was just looking at the Hammer web site blog, and they are having a 420 contest !

Beat me to the punch...

That's right, we just fired up a 420 giveaway earlier today :brow:. The grand prize is a Hammer with a Custom Bubbler made by @Head Tools. There are a few of these floating around, but we've never sold them anywhere. A 2nd Hammer is also up for grabs.

The contest runs through Friday, then we'll have a sweet a deal for all those that didn't win through the following week :party:. Check out the contest page for more details. Good luck!

Last edited:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
All these social media contests kinda suck, FC is my only form of social media so i cant win, but good luck to all and that whoever wins that special hammer tool is one lucky SOB!

Funny fact: i was called weird and boring and a bunch of other not so nice things in high school because i didnt use social media and most people still dont believe me when i tell them i dont. Im born in the wrong generation. I should've been at Woodstock.

Last edited:
Top Bottom