The Grasshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

fft

...Why does everyone keep saying "xxx 2014" instead of "xxx 2015"? I'm genuinely curious.

Think its because Feb 2014 was the original promise date from the IGG campaign. My guesses are this date is:
  • Their way of saying "we'll get these out as soon as they are ready" (or perhaps "leave us the fuck alone")
  • A placeholder date that will be updated as soon as their state-of-the-art logistics system becomes fully operational
  • Their half-hearted attempt at irony
  • Yet another clue that they have the Grasshopper time machine up and running

zymos

Imaginary email from Trevor- "we are finally almost ready to ship. Unfortunately, our state of the art logistics system had a few bugs. Our coders estimate it should be up and running by the end of the month, if not later. Thanks for your support"

KBgRhKY.png

TruckCombustion

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
He got a pen and not a hopper .... Killing the postman probably as we speak ....

Edit : only mine is for March 2015 ?! I think I ll not get mine in June and plus shipping over sea (2 weeks)... :(

BaMbAaAChA,

vapemon

Hopefully they're testing their Hopper's and about to put up a review of their first impressions! It's two people here getting them today, right?

Yea 2 ppl so far..so im guessing there were less than 50 people who said ok to getting it earlier and will just wait for their charging cable.

On another note, didnt trevor say the new pcbs for the charging cables would be done this past Friday? Im assuming that means completed and not shipped to CO from China. If this is the case how long would it take from china? Like 3-4 days air?

So im going to go ahead and assume they have built at least 200-500 hoppers by the time the pcb charging boards come. Im estimating early backers who ordered within the first few hours aside from the holiday backers will be getting their pens before the end of june.

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
". They are currently reprocessing those boards, with an estimated one-week time-to-arrival"

Key word- estimated. Maybe the arrived Fri, maybe they are weeks away....

Estimated means sometime in the year or early 2016.

:rofl:

I joke.

HillaryClinton,
Reactions: Gregori

tr33sPlease

". They are currently reprocessing those boards, with an estimated one-week time-to-arrival"

Key word- estimated. Maybe the arrived Fri, maybe they are weeks away....

Yea, I didn't get the impression they would be ready last Friday either...hopefully this week.

tr33sPlease,

zymos

"We are finally ready to ship! Unfortunately, there was a small problem with the boxes that we didn't catch until now. The printers assure us that they will expedite our order, and we should be receiving the new revised boxes any week now. We'll be back with another update July 1st"

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
"We are finally ready to ship! Unfortunately, there was a small problem with the boxes that we didn't catch until now. The printers assure us that they will expedite our order, and we should be receiving the new revised boxes any week now. We'll be back with another update July 1st"

They left the boxes out in the rain during the celebration bonfire rumor has it, don't worry, the new boxes will be ready in 10 weeks.....:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom