The Grasshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovecrush

http://goo.gl/EsKJzJ
'Hi (my real name here),

Our webmaster is working on a few problems. Let me know know if you can't get it to work tomorrow.

If you buy soon it is estimated to ship in late July.

Best,

Trevor'

- He sent this 18 hours ago, ~5 hours after I sent my email with the error.

Still can't complete my purchase :/

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
well good news(or ignorance) that fresh pre-orders are still estimated to make it out b4 the end of July...

Though that he sent that 18 hours ago and yet hasn't replied to @Ratchett's email is pretty lame...

Just email him back, let him know and Im sure he'll figure something out

lovecrush

well good news(or ignorance) that fresh pre-orders are still estimated to make it out b4 the end of July...

Though that he sent that 18 hours ago and yet hasn't replied to @Ratchett's email is pretty lame...

Yeah... I tried again this morning and I'm still getting errors. Sent him another email, will update if I get an answer.

lovecrush,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker

Thanks @lovecrush for letting us know

So he saw my email and chose not respond. No worries, I honestly figured he wouldn't respond lol :lol:

Hopefully the recent bugs in the website means they are tinkering with it, possibly getting ready for some updates/changes to the site

Last edited by a moderator:

inuhuion

No, that sounds right. As long as you were logged in and can see the two orders together when you check the order status then I was told they'd be shipped together.
This is not what trevor told me. I am a backer, then added a second hopper to my order, and he said they wanted to make sure as many people got theirs as possible, so my second one might ship later than my original order.

"We will do our best to ship your units together but we do want to spread the joy around, so you might have to wait for your 2nd one. We just have to see at shipping time. The first one should come right around 4/20 time I think."

ha! i look at that optimistic shipping estimate and almost feel a twinge of nostalgia...

Last edited:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
:lol::lol::rofl::lmao:
ajWieCC.jpg

lovecrush

not sure if old news, but 3 hours ago on reddit:

30.5.2015 June Early Update - Delivery of existing orders delayed at least another month

"I make this gripe here in hopes of saving others their time and money. Over 70 days ago,I took the plunge and purchased the Grasshopper, knowing that I would have to wait two months before it would be delivered to me. Only after waiting nearly 2.5 months,with promises of on-time delivery, I finally received an email. The following is a snippet of that email: "I have checked in on your order. It looks like you won't ship until late June. With the lag created by out manufacturers, everyone's order got bumped back a bit. Sorry for the inconvenience." That being said, the old caveat rings true in regards to this product, 'Caveat Emptor'."

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/37vkc4/3052015_june_early_update_delivery_of_existing/

lovecrush,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
not sure if old news, but 3 hours ago on reddit:

30.5.2015 June Early Update - Delivery of existing orders delayed at least another month

"I make this gripe here in hopes of saving others their time and money. Over 70 days ago,I took the plunge and purchased the Grasshopper, knowing that I would have to wait two months before it would be delivered to me. Only after waiting nearly 2.5 months,with promises of on-time delivery, I finally received an email. The following is a snippet of that email: "I have checked in on your order. It looks like you won't ship until late June. With the lag created by out manufacturers, everyone's order got bumped back a bit. Sorry for the inconvenience." That being said, the old caveat rings true in regards to this product, 'Caveat Emptor'."

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/37vkc4/3052015_june_early_update_delivery_of_existing/

Eh just sounds like someone who didn't read this thread and see others post that everything was delayed... I mean mine was supposed to come in April, and im looking at mid June now, which we've all known about for over a month. Didn't some even have march listed? That person probably had a May or June estimate for their pre order and only just found out now its not happening, pre order buyer beware as we all well know over here...

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Yeah I was reallllyyy hoping to have mine by the second week of June :/ even if it was an unrealistic thought

vapebuddy13,
Reactions: Kalessin
Fuck. I really wanna take the plunge, but then again... what if I have to wait until fall or worse? I wish that there were a way to know how the final design will perform; then I'd have few qualms about placing an order.

@BuzzDanklin and anyone else who has tried a Grasshopper... would you say it's worth it to place an order, given that the design will be slightly different and perhaps 'better' ?

terminally_chill,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I wish that there were a way to know how the final design will perform;
The Grasshopper is already in it's "final design" They've moved past that stage and have begun all the steps AFTER that to bring this thing to market.

The 3D printed heater, the secret sauce of this entire vape hasn't changed in 9 months. The only difference between the vaporizer in Buzz's videos and the vaporizer we get is a screen in the mouthpiece.

It's safe to say the version shown by @BuzzDanklin will be a fair representation of the version we're getting.

BuzzDanklin

Fuck. I really wanna take the plunge, but then again... what if I have to wait until fall or worse? I wish that there were a way to know how the final design will perform; then I'd have few qualms about placing an order.

@BuzzDanklin and anyone else who has tried a Grasshopper... would you say it's worth it to place an order, given that the design will be slightly different and perhaps 'better' ?

I think its definitely worth it if you can handle potential delays. I use my GH more than most of my portables, and the only portables I do use more often are considerably more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom