The Grasshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I have no dog in this fight. However I have followed the thread with interest. :2c: No video, photo or, testimonial can really provide the kind of info that most here seem to want. When I see the reviews of several trusted parties with no interest other than a great Vape, then I can form an educated opinion. :2c:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I took it to mean we can now add more to our pre order, pre order more hoppers/accessories outside of the initial one week time limit we had originally.

I think since they're so close to full shipment, and are now beginning to produce the big big batch, they feel comfortable opening it up fully, and could likely use the extra cash influx to keep production rate big and moving. I'm sure they can do without, but it would of course help to have cash upfront (after all that is what they're used to as a business, for better or worse...)

Early reviews could help spur those pre orders though, like mentioned by Die Hard and Carol

nonbeliever

With all of this conjecture, it still doesn't change the facts, no one seems to have received one (if they've really shipped any - personally, I think saying they have is buying time) and we're seeing everything but anyone actually getting their hands on one. For all we know, the videos we've seen are the same units they showed in their videos during the indiegogo campaign.

I'm cynical, because we've heard over and over that they are shipping for over a year. If anything, it seems that the early backers and the pre-order folks will be receiving their Vapes more or less at the same time (presuming they get shipped). Silly on us early backers.

nonbeliever,
Reactions: OF

OF

For all we know, the videos we've seen are the same units they showed in their videos during the indiegogo campaign.

We don't know the details of course, but wasn't the original built with the load in the cap, not body?

Otherwise, I'm with you, final units in the hands of objective Members is the acid test. There must have been very few actually shipped, nobody here seems to have 'lucked out'? And we have guys with 'couple dozen down the list' status, right?

OF

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I'm on the waiting list. I got an email letting me know I could order at any time. I just made an account about 10 days ago.

I'm waiting for FC reviews before pulling the trigger.

I hope this is a winner!

Best of luck Grasshopper.

I share the same sentiments @CarolKing

I'm not on a waiting list, but I've been watching this progress since the IndieGoGo campaign last year. I love how heated the debates about this vape have gotten

I want one of these vapes, but there's no way in hell I'm spending my hard-earned cash on a vape which doesn't exist yet! I think I'm going to keep sitting on the sidelines for a few months to a year and watch how things evolve before I jump in.

With 161 pages of "when will the grasshopper start shipping", are we going to need to start a NEW thread when the grasshopper is actually in the hands of FC members? Because I'm pretty sure people looking at buying a grasshopper in a year from now won't want to browse through 4000 useless posts

fonzerelli

I just checked my order status and it's still listed as in progress. However, I ordered the titanium, partially to let the first people getting the SS version to discover any significant bugs that might get worked out before the titaniums ship.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I share the same sentiments @CarolKing

I'm not on a waiting list, but I've been watching this progress since the IndieGoGo campaign last year. I love how heated the debates about this vape have gotten

I want one of these vapes, but there's no way in hell I'm spending my hard-earned cash on a vape which doesn't exist yet! I think I'm going to keep sitting on the sidelines for a few months to a year and watch how things evolve before I jump in.

With 161 pages of "when will the grasshopper start shipping", are we going to need to start a NEW thread when the grasshopper is actually in the hands of FC members? Because I'm pretty sure people looking at buying a grasshopper in a year from now won't want to browse through 4000 useless posts

Yup that's already the plan, to begin anew.

My shipping still says April for my ss pre order

DirtD1V3R

For what it's worth, since we are on the subject, I have a March shipping date for a colored Ti.
I'm early April for a green Ti. I am just guessing early April because when I first logged in to pre-order it said it would be for March. I then waited a few days to make my decision and then it was estimated ship date April. I'm excited to get mine but I am just as excited for anyone on here to get theirs and tell us about it.

cow-a-bunga

I'm an early bird backer and my order is "In Progress." If nobody has received an address confirmation email, I'll assume "In Progress" is the best predicament to be in?

No, every order is "In Progress".

To see your estimated shipping date, you need to click the "View Invoice" button on the "In Progress" page. There you'll find your estimated shipping date is under "Shipping Details".

Mine is May 2015.

zymos

No, every order is "In Progress".

To see your estimated shipping date, you need to click the "View Invoice" button on the "In Progress" page. There you'll find your estimated shipping date is under "Shipping Details".

Mine is May 2015.
under "Shipping Details", my invoice only shows my name and address, nothing about any date.

But my second invoice,for an extra battery, created several days ago says "May 2015".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom