Discontinued The Grasshopper

slcbdco

Brewer, Lobbyist, Vaporist
I still believe @slcbdco that everything with GHL is ok so I ordered another hopper the days. Nevertheless I'm in fear....

They are fine. They are coming e testimony in favor of the cannabis vape lounge bill here in Colorado so i’ve been in regular touch with them.

As for the light, perhaps mine is just a beta but we'll see as more hopper v1.2 land.

Jayd0g420

I can’t add a picture from my phone for you guys. But the charging lights are the same.

I was able to login in at GHL and my GH next w says shipped.

So I tested out my unit last night. I love this thing. It’s so awesome. I did find a possible problem. I turned it up to five (not 11, that would be cool) and I hit it super hard through water and it combusted. It was nothing but ash after that. Giant rip for sure. So I haven’t tried that again. I could not get it to it at 4.5. Do be careful with giant rips up that high.

Im glad to be part of the group now. I sure hope this thing is reliable. My Mighty needs service.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
It really hurts my butt that someone can now order a Grasshopper from a 3rd party seller and have it delivered 2 or 3 days from now but I probably won't see the Grasshopper I ordered directly from HL a ~week ago for who knows how long. Not to mention all the people who have had their hoppers sitting in warranty for a month+ with no real updates or timeline. Not surprised but definitely disappointed.

edit: It is cool that PIU is selling the Hopper now though :cool:

Last edited:

JoeMama

Hi all,
Can anyone log on to your account @ hopper labs?? I can't.

I cannot log in either. @Jayd0g420 you can log in? No one else can, but you can?

PS welcome to the forums @Jayd0g420 - thanks for sharing, they're already talking about you over on reddit

Read that reddit thread. :uhh:
Disconcerting. I'd like to believe in @Jayd0g420 . I'd like to believe...

I can’t add a picture from my phone for you guys. But the charging lights are the same.

I was able to login in at GHL and my GH next w says shipped.

So I tested out my unit last night. I love this thing. It’s so awesome. I did find a possible problem. I turned it up to five (not 11, that would be cool) and I hit it super hard through water and it combusted. It was nothing but ash after that. Giant rip for sure. So I haven’t tried that again. I could not get it to it at 4.5. Do be careful with giant rips up that high.

Im glad to be part of the group now. I sure hope this thing is reliable. My Mighty needs service.

Much as I love coming here to hopefully find good news about the status of HL, I know I'm equally likely to hear news I don't like.

But I never thought I'd hear good news that yet somehow makes me feel uneasy, or even, makes me feel like I'd be a fool to entertain believing it.

The website malfunction does not make me happy. Indeed if it continues more than 24 more hours, I will be more unhappy, and so on. ,

Then there's @Jayd0g420 , who perhaps has infiltrated FC trying to keep everyone calm by claiming to become the first recipient of the new Hopper, stalling us just long enough to allow GH execs to flee the country never to be seen again with all our money.

I'm going to suspend judgment, but, @Jayd0g420 , I hope you understand that, having waltzed in here and into reddit with a Hopper Cinderella story, where there are some fed-up and rightfully pissed off long-time customers (self included) who would LOVE for you to be real because it's pretty damn frustrating waiting with shitty customer service.

You say you're glad to be part of the group - now. You held off joining the group until you got your Hopper delivered?

So, please take a picture of your new Hopper, won't you. Take a few pictures!
Is the box the same? Take a picture of the box.
Be a Fan. Share your Joy. Encourage us.

If you can't share a pic with your mobile, do you have a desktop you can use? You've taken other pics and shared on reddit... why can't you take more?

.... yep, I'm suspending judgement.... either way.

It really hurts my butt that someone can now order a Grasshopper from a 3rd party seller and have it delivered 2 or 3 days from now but I probably won't see the Grasshopper I ordered directly from HL a ~week ago for who knows how long. Not to mention all the people who have had their hoppers sitting in warranty for a month+ with no real updates or timeline. Not surprised but definitely disappointed.

edit: It is cool that PIU is selling the Hopper now though :cool:
Are you surprised? I wouldnt be.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
I cannot log in either. @Jayd0g420 you can log in? No one else can, but you can?

I'm still logged in on my desktop/phone and can view my orders etc. just fine. Apparently if you're already logged in you're unaffected. When I try to login in a new private browser window there's nowhere for me to enter my login info when I click login.

Are you surprised? I wouldnt be.

Nope, the post you quoted literally says I'm not surprised :lol:

Last edited:

Jayd0g420

Read that reddit thread. :uhh:
Disconcerting. I'd like to believe in @Jayd0g420 . I'd like to believe...

Much as I love coming here to hopefully find good news about the status of HL, I know I'm equally likely to hear news I don't like.

But I never thought I'd hear good news that yet somehow makes me feel uneasy, or even, makes me feel like I'd be a fool to entertain believing it.

The website malfunction does not make me happy. Indeed if it continues more than 24 more hours, I will be more unhappy, and so on. ,

Then there's @Jayd0g420 , who perhaps has infiltrated FC trying to keep everyone calm by claiming to become the first recipient of the new Hopper, stalling us just long enough to allow GH execs to flee the country never to be seen again with all our money.

I'm going to suspend judgment, but, @Jayd0g420 , I hope you understand that, having waltzed in here and into reddit with a Hopper Cinderella story, where there are some fed-up and rightfully pissed off long-time customers (self included) who would LOVE for you to be real because it's pretty damn frustrating waiting with shitty customer service.

You say you're glad to be part of the group - now. You held off joining the group until you got your Hopper delivered?

So, please take a picture of your new Hopper, won't you. Take a few pictures!
Is the box the same? Take a picture of the box.
Be a Fan. Share your Joy. Encourage us.

If you can't share a pic with your mobile, do you have a desktop you can use? You've taken other pics and shared on reddit... why can't you take more?

.... yep, I'm suspending judgement.... either way.

Hope the imagine shows up

https://imgur.com/a/rvs1w

https://imgur.com/a/47wEn

https://imgur.com/a/rMptx

Last edited:

MoltenTiger

Grasshopper

Limited supply, don't miss your chance to grab one!

@PuffItUp is selling the GH.
Nice. I wonder what's on the 'Hopper Tips' info sheet. Haven't seen that before.

Did you get one @Jayd0g420?

someone can now order a Grasshopper from a 3rd party seller and have it delivered 2 or 3 days from now
That's always been the case with these units. I purchased one from Vapefiend and received it 8 months before my HL pre-order, which I placed 5 months prior to purchasing from Vapefiend.

It's a great way to go, and offers another point of customer service

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Nice. I wonder what's on the 'Hopper Tips' info sheet. Haven't seen that before.

Did you get one @Jayd0g420?

That's always been the case with these units. I purchased one from Vapefiend and received it 8 months before my HL pre-order, which I placed 5 months prior to purchasing from Vapefiend.

It's a great way to go, and offers another point of customer service
That was different though. When Vapefiend and the other guys who were selling them when they first came out were selling them it was because they had pre-ordered them just like any other customer.

MoltenTiger

That was different though. When Vapefiend and the other guys who were selling them when they first came out were selling them it was because they had pre-ordered them just like any other customer.
True but they restocked multiple times.
Aus vapes have had stock this whole time of the SS hoppers, there's been multiple options consistently

Poostuff

Please delete
At least they’re looking after their resellers who in turn do a great job with their customers.
This is the first time I’ve ordered directly other than accessories & I expect to be waiting a while just like I did for my accessories.
Where’s the latest pic of the internals of the battery compartment?
I’ve had a few replacements locally recently & just wanted something to reference it to.
The last two replacements have been capable of combustion & for the best results without combustion I need to run the one I got back last week on 4.5.
I don’t have a problem with this as some I’ve had were under powered & I prefer more power in a GH over less. The latest replacement works exceptionally well on 4.5 so I’m happy with this one.
Perhaps with more power I can clean the buildup out of the screen in the chamber by setting on 5 after using.
It’s probably nothing new but I can post an average pic of the battery compartment on this one if anyone is interested.
True but they restocked multiple times.
Aus vapes have had stock this whole time of the SS hoppers, there's been multiple options consistently
They’ve always been great but I think they’ve been bought out by Namaste, I really hope they don’t turn to shit now.

MoltenTiger

They’ve always been great but I think they’ve been bought out by Namaste, I really hope they don’t turn to shit now.
Yeah, I kind of think they already have as they removed all standing accounts including loyalty points.
Before it was run by fantastic people and the catalogue was on point, and customer service next level. But since my account was deleted during the take over, I've shopped elsewhere

The last two replacements have been capable of combustion & for the best results without combustion I need to run the one I got back last week on 4.5.
I don’t have a problem with this as some I’ve had were under powered & I prefer more power in a GH over less. The latest replacement works exceptionally well on 4.5 so I’m happy with this one.
Perhaps with more power I can clean the buildup out of the screen in the chamber by setting on 5 after using.
It’s probably nothing new but I can post an average pic of the battery compartment on this one if anyone is interested
I know what you mean, more power is the best. Being able to dial it in just below combustion gives some seriously good bong hits.

Hammahead

I'm still logged in on my desktop/phone and can view my orders etc. just fine. Apparently if you're already logged in you're unaffected. When I try to login in a new private browser window there's nowhere for me to enter my login info when I click login.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GrassHoppe...unable_to_login_to_website/dvhx9dq/?context=1

Kinda doesn't work for me, cause when I paste that big-a55 long line into my cmd it won't recognize "curl" and "username" and "password" as valid commands (even though I installed both git and cURL) but maybe it works for someone (way) more computer-literate than me. I'm a digital immigant from way back and I was pretty, üretty baked and tired when I tried this 1 AM last night.

Hammahead,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
One click goes red then blue. I think that is the same as it has been.

As for the light, perhaps mine is just a beta but we'll see as more hopper v1.2 land.

I did find a possible problem. I turned it up to five...........and it combusted. It was nothing but ash after that.
I have no reason to not believe either of these people, but I can't square these three statements, unless I view it this way;
First, @slcbdco's new unit apparently does have a new light pattern (color?) while @Jayd0g420's does not.

I believe that combustion was rarely happening in Grasshoppers until later iterations (not talking about post 2/'18). I certainly hope they have eliminated this in the new model; I don't want this option unless it's a separate selection on the dial called "clean mode".

My guess is that @Jayd0g420 may have received a unit that is not the v1.2 (@slcbdco's term).

As far as the website goes, I'm still willing to call the glitch a disconcerting 'weekend' phenomenon and maybe the webmeister went skiing...

duff

Well worn
FWIW, I do websites and I would have to go out of my way to turn off the login panel.

I've never run into a glitch that would cause that behavior but I suppose it could happen somehow.

Glad to hear @Cheesequake's order history and profile is still there. At least the user account tables haven't been deleted.

On the other hand, this may be just another example of HL's refusal/inability to cross their T's and dot their I's.

Last edited:
Top Bottom