Discontinued The Grasshopper

david8613

What the wait time to order a grasshopper? Thinking of ordering one. Whats a used one worth these days?

david8613,

AJS

Calm Consistency
IeqzgJa.jpg

KyMghJp.jpg

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Imgur.com works i guess but they made changes to the app so you cant copy links to clipboard .. very frustrating

Edit: fuck guess I can only upload on Imgur through PC and if even because seams they don't like to be used as an image hosting data base for other media sites

Hjalmark,

MonkeyTime

Imgur.com works i guess but they made changes to the app so you cant copy links to clipboard .. very frustrating

Edit: fuck guess I can only upload on Imgur through PC and if even because seams they don't like to be used as an image hosting data base for other media sites

I've not had this problem and have used it recently, I usually did it all from my phone too (Android). Apple? Company block?

MonkeyTime,
Reactions: Hjalmark

malsanti

Is it true the new GHs are more reliable and not really breaking down that much?

It seems to be out of stock everywhere in the UK.

What is RMA, return to manufacturer?

And is there any difference in quality or reliability between the SS and TI?

ooo

Grasshopper 1 Year Anniversary! :love:

so today marks my one year anniversary with my Grasshopper. it's been my daily driver and has never let me down once. it's worked flawlessly out of the box from day 1 and i've never had any issues or decline in performance with it whatsoever (excluding the GHB1 batteries which have now been replaced with the GHB2's).

i'm hoping this will keep performing as well as it has for another year and if it doesn't, then i feel pretty confident the guys at Hopper Labs will take good care of me from what i've read in the comments about their customer service. i honestly didn't think it would last this long which is why i bought 2 at first. i still have yet to even turn the second one on, but i'm glad i do have a backup Hopper just in case. i think it would be hard to live without having one at this point since i rely on it so much.

well, i just want to spread some positivity in here and give some reassurance to those who are wondering if they should purchase one of these devices. good ones do exist out there and by the looks of things, it appears the newer models are getting even better and more reliable. i couldn't be more satisfied as a customer and i truly hope this company continues with more happy Hoppers and much more success!!!

-ooo-

snaffle

Is it true the new GHs are more reliable and not really breaking down that much?

It seems to be out of stock everywhere in the UK.

What is RMA, return to manufacturer?

And is there any difference in quality or reliability between the SS and TI?

From reports here and on reddit it certainly seems like the newer GHs are getting a lot more reliable, yes.

RMA means a warranty return, yeah. It's a common term, though actually I can't say I can think what it stands for.

There don't seem to be any reliability differences between the SS and Ti, again based on reading reports on Reddit and here. The titanium will be lighter, more scratch-resistant and stronger, and should dissipate heat faster, but as far as internals and build quality I think they're basically the same.

armani

Professional Stoner
My first hopper owned for almost a year went to "red/blue" lights...for the third time.
So what do i do? i bought another one while i was sending the old on for repair.
Day 2 with the new unit RED & BLUE lights.... im just tired of this and over 600 USD poorer.

So now i have two in repair (sending the second in now)

The hopper when working is nothing like it its GREAT, and that made me buy the second one, but do realize now that buying from this company at this time is to early.

I will list my hoppers for selling when they arrive if anyone wants to buy them, i will probably buy from Hopper Labs in the future.

If anyone can recommend a good portable convection vape please let me know.

Hopper over!

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
My first hopper owned for almost a year went to "red/blue" lights...for the third time.
So what do i do? i bought another one while i was sending the old on for repair.
Day 2 with the new unit RED & BLUE lights.... im just tired of this and over 600 USD poorer.

So now i have two in repair (sending the second in now)

The hopper when working is nothing like it its GREAT, and that made me buy the second one, but do realize now that buying from this company at this time is to early.

I will list my hoppers for selling when they arrive if anyone wants to buy them, i will probably buy from Hopper Labs in the future.

If anyone can recommend a good portable convection vape please let me know.

Hopper over!

I wouldnt even think to begin to want to tell someone what to do, but personally, I'm fucked if I like the idea of throwing good money after bad. If they've finally got their shit together then fair enough, but y'know... :2c: :peace:

TheBandit

I've had my SS GH for 2 months and I love it. Had a RMA where the batteries wouldn't charge and the indicator light just stayed red (no heat). Quick and painless return... glad to have backup vapes. The malfunction happened after only two weeks or so, but it's been in heavy rotation since its return. My daily driver for sure. I want another one, if only to charge batteries and to have a backup for possible RMA issues. The performance and design are amazing... and the lifetime warranty makes it a no-brainer. I use mine with the PFE almost exclusively through glass. Nice big clouds.

klipsch

I went to swap my Grasshopper's battery (GHB2) and found that the battery was stuck inside. Once removed, I noticed the battery and inside of the Grasshopper were covered in what I can only assume is battery acid.

The battery had been fully charged and placed in the Grasshopper a week prior, unused.

This is health hazard and scary knowing I could have potentially used the Grasshopper in this condition...

Be safe. Please check your batteries before use...

ozeT0mx.jpg

najbKAY.jpg

AJS

Calm Consistency
After cleaning my backend, I pressed down on the temp dial and spun it back and forth quite a few times. I forced the gap between the temp dial and steel that wraps just below it to close off. No flickering lights. Cool backend. Faster heatup. Damn. Screwed backend on as tight as humanly possible too.

GH works best she ever has. For now. She always worked great, but for this bowl ... it's a 100% perfectly running unit.

2RgL9P3.jpg

See. Forced that gap closed.

Top Bottom