Discontinued The Grasshopper

biohacker

Trust me I know, I just recently did the same thing and test drove the Solo and it's gross in comparison to the GH! Super irritating and just an old dino IMO. Like you i'm mostly through water, and am going to start paying attention to the orientation of the GH a little more carefully....i've been using a hydratube recently and that's going to end.

Happy to hear that your RMA is awesome! I think mine will be about 21 days turnaround altogether which is still not bad.

Chose

Trust me I know, I just recently did the same thing and test drove the Solo and it's gross in comparison to the GH! Super irritating and just an old dino IMO. Like you i'm mostly through water, and am going to start paying attention to the orientation of the GH a little more carefully....i've been using a hydratube recently and that's going to end.

Happy to hear that your RMA is awesome! I think mine will be about 21 days turnaround altogether which is still not bad.
The solo was a cool vape back in the day I re booted mine with a 40 quid high capatisy battery but haven't tried it yet
Too slow and leaks smell in to the room
I haven't got time to session vape but ime glad I have one
Maybe one day I'll dig it out for a slow tasty sesh
Tiranosouruos x sesh

ROB520

Why dont you like the hydratube?? I use the ddave mod dry.

biohacker

Just due to the orientation of the GH heater...much prefer to vape from the top...my bubblers milk up better than HT as well.

ponwPxS.jpg

vco8xFB.jpg

Gramin

Just had a scare? After a clean I got red/blue cop lights. Changed battery, same thing, left it on and it turned blue and I could take a good quality hit.

Hope that was just a one off bug!

Gramin,

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Why dont you like the hydratube?? I use the ddave mod dry.

Another reason to use the hopper on a bubbler rather than a water tool or bubbler is that with the hopper facing down on a bubbler all the material and resin is pulled down away from the heater.

Also with a hydra tube there is a danger of water leaking into the hopper.

ROB520

I have thought of water in device why i use it dry but mostly out and about. Something else ive been thinking is how I could utilize hemp fiber with bong? With ddave mod its easy to put fiber in.

Edit: jus put a ball of fiber in middle of glass reducer and it seems to b held in place by reclaim on side of glass lol its sticky enough to not suck through.

Last edited:

rodders83

@biohacker

Now to the important stuff for me
Flavor!! This vape is a flavor beast!! It is like my RooR Vapor in regards to flavor and then like my Sublimator with regards to clouds and density!

Damm is that a statement! I saw some milking vids looked like my herbo on 10 with kief... But the flavour? REALLY? You know i own a Mighty but still its behind a desktop. If money comes around i might add another vape Mighty + GH/Milaana. I need to keep an eye on see how you get on with this. I will probably buy whatever you prefer tbh. The main thing is power & flavor the Mighty is a sipper at 30w i need to add in a 45w vape next.

MoltenTiger

Damm is that a statement! I saw some milking vids looked like my herbo on 10 with kief... But the flavour? REALLY? You know i own a Mighty but still its behind a desktop. If money comes around i might add another vape Mighty + GH/Milaana. I need to keep an eye on see how you get on with this. I will probably buy whatever you prefer tbh. The main thing is power & flavor the Mighty is a sipper at 30w i need to add in a 45w vape next.
from my limited experience, I'd say there is quite a difference between the Mighty flavour and the GH flavour, the Mighty is very tasty, and it's flavour lasts the bowl.

With the GH, the flavour is perhaps tastier (subjectively) on low temps, but even on low temps, and especially on high temps, the flavour degrades rather quickly.
I find it tastes quite savoury towards the end of the bowl, but I can see how some people would think it tastes bad.

Any enthusiastic cannabis vapefiend should own the hopper though, absolutely.
Nothing compares.

The milaana is apparently quite close, but it's a manual experience with the possibility of combustion.
I have no experience with it though.

spoutti

The theory behind keeping mouthpiece down is to have hypothetic resin buildup going away from the closed heater. Like a hot gh, after use. Maybe the gh is hot enough to melt the resin to have it drip slowly. And maybe having it drip into the mouthpiece will prevent rma

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
I hate using the hopper with an hydrotube or anything that you hold the hopper "under it

@biohacker your glass thing would be killer on a logvape, I have the cheap hydrotube one from DHGATE and use a glass stem with a large silicon hose piece on the end to fit it in the top of the hydrotube, so no water in my like yours and bigger hits.

rodders83

from my limited experience, I'd say there is quite a difference between the Mighty flavour and the GH flavour, the Mighty is very tasty, and it's flavour lasts the bowl.

With the GH, the flavour is perhaps tastier (subjectively) on low temps, but even on low temps, and especially on high temps, the flavour degrades rather quickly.
I find it tastes quite savoury towards the end of the bowl, but I can see how some people would think it tastes bad.

Any enthusiastic cannabis vapefiend should own the hopper though, absolutely.
Nothing compares.

The milaana is apparently quite close, but it's a manual experience with the possibility of combustion.
I have no experience with it though.

I do not intend to use it solo, I wanted to attempt something that was an idea i had. And some reading about where i said where would vapes go next etc (Gasification) and i keep getting reinforced ideas on something i once thought retarded but need someone to test :D

The haze dual, And infusion has been mentioned, As does the crapness of being skint and possibly losing the only portable to RMA. Sucks right? As does a 30w heater and bowls empting with no flavour. So my Mighty would be a bog standard https://vapefiend.co.uk/18mm-male-whip-adapter to a bong but what if i could have a 14mm at the top of that adapter made for me elsewhere huh?

Basically through one adapter and two portables vapes, I have infusion if i so wish. The Mighty sits on a 2qan there is no reason i cannot hand hold a GH facing down and hit the button when my Mighty bowl fades a little. Think of the power on the go. 30w constant vapor and 45w boost button from a GH at your disposal at the same time. So which fool fancies finding out if it would make it super thick? Surely those two different kinds of vapours could compliment each other no? You would not need to run both at super high temps to get super thick vapor? Im curious!

MoltenTiger

I do not intend to use it solo, I wanted to attempt something that was an idea i had. And some reading about where i said where would vapes go next etc (Gasification) and i keep getting reinforced ideas on something i once thought retarded but need someone to test :D

The haze dual, And infusion has been mentioned, As does the crapness of being skint and possibly losing the only portable to RMA. Sucks right? As does a 30w heater and bowls empting with no flavour. So my Mighty would be a bog standard https://vapefiend.co.uk/18mm-male-whip-adapter to a bong but what if i could have a 14mm at the top of that adapter made for me elsewhere huh?

Basically through one adapter and two portables vapes, I have infusion if i so wish. The Mighty sits on a 2qan there is no reason i cannot hand hold a GH facing down and hit the button when my Mighty bowl fades a little. Think of the power on the go. 30w constant vapor and 45w boost button from a GH at your disposal at the same time. So which fool fancies finding out if it would make it super thick? Surely those two different kinds of vapours could compliment each other no? You would not need to run both at super high temps to get super thick vapor? Im curious!
When I was testing my friends Mighty I had my GH on hand and his matrix sidecar bubbler.

Through the bubbler the Mighty was pretty boring, where as the hits from the GH are superb through the bong. There was enormous difference in cloud density.
I also found I could pretty much one-hit the Mighty, either through the bubbler, through the cooling unit or directly toking on the 18mm gong.
I can't really one hit the hopper, it usually has at least a second cloud to tend to whilst pumping out an insane one round one, and I'd guess it uses less material in the chamber too.

There'd be some merit to dual wielding the Mighty and Hopper. The vapour spectrum would be amazing and the effect would be solid to say the least.
However the variance in airflow would limit the efficiency of one of the devices, probably the hopper (as air would flow faster through the Mighty?, silicone hose might even this out too)

I've used two hoppers in tandem, and it is pretty damn amazing.
I'm yet to send one away to get fixed though, because one at a time is easily enough for a general yet still powerful effect.

My friend has a hopper now, Pax 2 and the Mighty. He's very happy with the Mighty/GH combo and barely uses his Pax now. Can't really go wrong, but if you're a true combustion fucker, one GH is not enough but at least one is a necessity IMO

Last edited:

rodders83

When I was testing my friends Mighty I had my GH on hand and his matrix sidecar bubbler.

Through the bubbler the Mighty was pretty boring, where as the hits from the GH are superb through the bong. There was enormous difference in cloud density.
I also found I could pretty much one-hit the Mighty, either through the bubbler, through the cooling unit or directly toking on the 18mm gong.
I can't really one hit the hopper, it usually has at least a second cloud to tend to whilst pumping out an insane one round one, and I'd guess it uses less material in the chamber too.

There'd be some merit to dual wielding the Mighty and Hopper. The vapour spectrum would be amazing and the effect would be solid to say the least.
However the variance in airflow would limit the efficiency of one of the devices, probably the hopper (as air would flow faster through the Mighty?, silicone hose might even this out too)

I've used two hoppers in tandem, and it is pretty damn amazing.
I'm yet to send one away to get fixed though, because one at a time is easily enough.

My friend has a hopper now, Pax 2 and the Mighty. He's very happy with the Mighty/GH combo and barely uses his Pax now. Can't really go wrong, but if you're a true combustion fucker, one GH is not enough but at least one is a necessity IMO

What changes with two? Is is still the same old start up or does the thickness happen sooner and end later? Elaborate a bit of possible i would hate to try a GH in a few months and find im better off just putting up with one. If it works and well i would probably not bother with desktops and keep a dual infusion frankenvape setup.

The airpath on both would be very short with the Easyflow and only 7 inches of tubing or so to a Mighty. And hit the GH button on demand.

MoltenTiger

What changes with two? Is is still the same old start up or does the thickness happen sooner and end later? Elaborate a bit of possible i would hate to try a GH in a few months and find im better off just putting up with one. If it works and well i would probably not bother with desktops and keep a dual infusion frankenvape setup.

The airpath on both would be very short with the Easyflow and only 7 inches of tubing or so to a Mighty. And hit the GH button on demand.
Well the chamber size doubles and so does the heating capacity, so it literally doubles the output.

The main difference is the vapour is thicker for longer and just keeps on coming.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJt1lkWg6Re/

It takes about 7-12 seconds to peak performance with a single hopper. With two it's the same, but the vapour leading up is thicker and tastier.
You can actually feel the oils congeal in the mouth, it puts a slight film on the teeth.
Not to mention I break out in sweats if it's been at least 24 hours since my last hop.

I won't be bothering with desktops, at least the current selection. No point really

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Well the chamber size doubles and so does the heating capacity, so it literally doubles the output.

The main difference is the vapour is thicker for longer and just keeps on coming.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJt1lkWg6Re/

It takes about 7-12 seconds to peak performance with a single hopper. With two it's the same, but the vapour leading up is thicker and tastier.
You can actually feel the oils congeal in the mouth, it puts a slight film on the teeth.
Not to mention I break out in sweats if it's been at least 24 hours since my last hop.

I won't be bothering with desktops, at least the current selection. No point really

That video blows my socks off and think I try that with enano and hopper, though I know it's not going to be as milky :D

I must confess that my enano is in a box and not been used for a while but that is because that loud stepdown convertor, going to fix up an little vape lounge area when we finish changing some stuff in the house, hope to get a silent stepdown for the log but the hopper still wins in bigger bowl + bigger heater =)

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds

That video blows my socks off and think I try that with enano and hopper, though I know it's not going to be as milky :D

@rodders83 I don't have a Mighty but one time I used my two Grasshoppers with an E-Nano. It was intense, to say the least.

SKsEuGp.jpg

rodders83

Indeed lovely and milky video just what i wanted to see so i think i need to see the new addition to mouthpeices for water first, Then i think with a china glass that would be killer for out and about. But as you said mixing it with 2x vapes to get a different spectrum not two of one. You had a big bowl and 90w there lol with 2x GH .

So many plus points actually, Dual ovens, Different spectrum more battery, Infusion option. It is still a very compact setup too. I am not sure why more people are not experimenting there is nothing wrong with using an e nano just suppliment the power until vapes mature more! And linking them up is a fast easy option i thought!

Now to lurk and save the money! @Vapor_Eyes just confirming i want Mighty + GH in that same way! Thanks guys!

Top Bottom