Discontinued The Grasshopper

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
The use case you describe, of taking a quick hit and going back into the pocket, is a use case where the grasshopper excels.

In that case the tip isn't overheating since you're taking just a single hit. The gh does heat up quickly so the time and effort that goes into getting the single hit is minimal. And since you're only taking a single hit, the loading and unloading doesn't matter as much because the one load lasts for hours or maybe all day, as the herb is being consumed slowly rather than all at once. Also, in this case, the herb isn't cooked between hits, but is preserved nicely.

Yeah, I agree, that is a great use case for the gh, where it performs exceedingly well. A single hitter.

And in that case, where I needed a vape to do that, the gh is at the top of the list. If stealth isn't as important and size isn't as important, then I have two other vapes that would also be at the top of the list also for a single hitter, and that's the vapman and milaana. The FF works too in this case but takes a bit more time/effort to get that one good hit.

Anyway, what you write doesn't disagree with what I wrote, you just bring in a particular use case in which the gh is a great fit. My own uses cases typically consume the entire load all at once and then I don't use the vape again until the next load. So for me, the loading and unloading, the heat of the vapor and tip, the need to clean - all these factors just reduce gh's utility for me to where it is mediocre at best, all things considered.

Without a water device, I can't quickly load the gh and consume to completion that load. The tip always gets too hot, and the back to back hits are really irritating without a water device. If I'm out and about, it's messy to unload and load the gh. There is the battery issue of two people are attempting to use it too.

I guess my overall point is for my uses cases the gh doesn't fit well. As you point out there are some use cases where the gh is a great fit. That doesn't mean we've disagreed on anything, just that our uses cases are different.

My experience with the gh was fine, in fact a really excellent experience, well except for the lengthy wait to get it. No problems of any sort. I understood how to use it (of course I've got experience with tens of different vaporizers), had no technical issues or flaws of any sort.

Also, I quickly understood it's characteristics and tendencies. I understood it's strengths and weaknesses.

With that understanding, I also easily matched up the gh's characteristics with other vapes, and with my own needs and use cases for vaporizers and summarized. My description of the gh isn't meant to glorify or damn the gh. I'm not taking a side as in for or against the gh. Rather, I'm pointing out how for me it is a mediocre at best vape. This isn't really an opinion as much as it is fact. It's very true for me. It might not be for you, but that would be because you have different use cases. I'm sure the functionality of the gh is pretty much the same for both of us.

I noticed the slow draw helps, but at the end of the load, trying to get that last bit of vapor/essential oil, when trying to consume completely, the gh's heat issue is overwhelming. If you let it cool, then hit, cool, then hit ... it consumes the battery too fast, and hardly does a single load. Some people can choose to live with high temp vape and claim it's fine, but over time it's not. No one wants to have that narrow hot air stream hitting wet flesh for long, it's irritating. I like short air paths too, like on the vapman and milaana (with short mouthpiece), but paths a bit longer (enano and milaana long) seem fine too and add a bit of cooling.
You gave a very good response as to why the GH isn't the best vape for your usage. It's important for others to remember that we all need different things from vaporizers. There are many highly rated, wonderful vaporizers that just aren't right for me.

The only thing I would say is have you tried using only a pinch in the Grasshopper? Roughly .05 grams?

I only mention this because you say you can barely get through one chamber on a battery and have trouble unloading the GH. With just a pinch, I get 3 chambers on average, 12-15 hits from a battery. Also, the cannabis just falls out when I go to unload. I might have to tap the side a little but no pick required.

As for loading I usually use a doob tube which works wonders, but even loading a pinch at a time by hand is easy for me.

I use mine like a portable log, almost exactly how I use my E-Nano. Admittedly, the nano has better flavor and smoother vapor, but the GH gives me that on demand, convection one hitter experience on the go.

I'm not trying to refute your experience, just give a couple friendly tips. If the GH is not ideal for you that's fine too, I have no personal stake in the company, other than my lifetime warranty of course.

utekai

Guess I'm no one then, cause it doesn't bother me in the slightest...

Yeah, when I take a single hit the hot air stream isn't so bad, but is always noticeable enough so that I need to refocus it around my mouth so one spot doesn't overheat if taking a hit longer than 5 or 8 seconds. After several back to back hits it then requires a constant motion, and without the silicon tip can't easily be held against the lips either.

But as mentioned before, as a single hitter, the gh really does excel. Maybe there are other very specific uses cases where the gh excels in addition to this one, and there may well be many. Just not in my collection of current use cases, and I don't need a single hitter rather I want to consume the whole load quickly and completely, and without muss or fuss and without burning my lips or inner mouth/tongue.

And while I have water devices, I just prefer over time to not have to deal with something extra to clean and maintain, and due to it being glass to have to be careful around so it doesn't break. gh + water device is fine, except for the loading and unloading and the frequent gh cleaning and brushing.

I'll bet with a few design changes the gh could step into mainstream uses cases, but it's not there yet. This isn't about my abilities, it's about the gh's characteristics. Hot tip, hot vapor, extra time to load/unload, more frequent cleaning than other vapes I use, smaller battery ... all characteristics.

You gave a very good response as to why the GH isn't the best vape for your usage. It's important for others to remember that we all need different things from vaporizers. There are many highly rated, wonderful vaporizers that just aren't right for me.

The only thing I would say is have you tried using only a pinch in the Grasshopper? Roughly .05 grams?

I only mention this because you say you can barely get through one chamber on a battery and have trouble unloading the GH. With just a pinch, I get 3 chambers on average, 12-15 hits from a battery. Also, the cannabis just falls out when I go to unload. I might have to tap the side a little but no pick required.

As for loading I usually use a doob tube which works wonders, but even loading a pinch at a time by hand is easy for me.

I use mine like a portable log, almost exactly how I use my E-Nano. Admittedly, the nano has better flavor and smoother vapor, but the GH gives me that on demand, convection one hitter experience on the go.

I'm not trying to refute your experience, just give a couple friendly tips. If the GH is not ideal for you that's fine too, I have no personal stake in the company, other than my lifetime warranty of course.

Yes did small and medium and fully packed loads, and it works fine with a very small load, but we're back to the single hitter use case more or less. I like it fine with a small load, it is easier to load and unload, heat isn't as much of an issue. But for me, when I use a small load, then I have to repeat another 2 times, when I could have just put all the herb in at once, but the heat issues and so on with the gh as explained earlier come into play. So the trade off with small loads really comes down to a time issue, where the gh then becomes too costly to use in terms of time to consume 3 small loads, whereas the vapman or milaana can consume the whole load right now, and heat isn't an issue. I'm not really trying to promote the vapman or milaana but do find them helpful for comparison reasons, as they really do vaporize well, and the ceremonial steps to carry out the day to day vaporization aren't tedious over time.

Last edited:

Baron23

The use case you describe, of taking a quick hit and going back into the pocket, is a use case where the grasshopper excels.

In that case the tip isn't overheating since you're taking just a single hit. The gh does heat up quickly so the time and effort that goes into getting the single hit is minimal. And since you're only taking a single hit, the loading and unloading doesn't matter as much because the one load lasts for hours or maybe all day, as the herb is being consumed slowly rather than all at once. Also, in this case, the herb isn't cooked between hits, but is preserved nicely.

Yeah, I agree, that is a great use case for the gh, where it performs exceedingly well. A single hitter.

And in that case, where I needed a vape to do that, the gh is at the top of the list. If stealth isn't as important and size isn't as important, then I have two other vapes that would also be at the top of the list also for a single hitter, and that's the vapman and milaana. The FF works too in this case but takes a bit more time/effort to get that one good hit.

Anyway, what you write doesn't disagree with what I wrote, you just bring in a particular use case in which the gh is a great fit. My own uses cases typically consume the entire load all at once and then I don't use the vape again until the next load. So for me, the loading and unloading, the heat of the vapor and tip, the need to clean - all these factors just reduce gh's utility for me to where it is mediocre at best, all things considered.

Without a water device, I can't quickly load the gh and consume to completion that load. The tip always gets too hot, and the back to back hits are really irritating without a water device. If I'm out and about, it's messy to unload and load the gh. There is the battery issue of two people are attempting to use it too.

I guess my overall point is for my uses cases the gh doesn't fit well. As you point out there are some use cases where the gh is a great fit. That doesn't mean we've disagreed on anything, just that our uses cases are different.

My experience with the gh was fine, in fact a really excellent experience, well except for the lengthy wait to get it. No problems of any sort. I understood how to use it (of course I've got experience with tens of different vaporizers), had no technical issues or flaws of any sort.

Also, I quickly understood it's characteristics and tendencies. I understood it's strengths and weaknesses.

With that understanding, I also easily matched up the gh's characteristics with other vapes, and with my own needs and use cases for vaporizers and summarized. My description of the gh isn't meant to glorify or damn the gh. I'm not taking a side as in for or against the gh. Rather, I'm pointing out how for me it is a mediocre at best vape. This isn't really an opinion as much as it is fact. It's very true for me. It might not be for you, but that would be because you have different use cases. I'm sure the functionality of the gh is pretty much the same for both of us.

I noticed the slow draw helps, but at the end of the load, trying to get that last bit of vapor/essential oil, when trying to consume completely, the gh's heat issue is overwhelming. If you let it cool, then hit, cool, then hit ... it consumes the battery too fast, and hardly does a single load. Some people can choose to live with high temp vape and claim it's fine, but over time it's not. No one wants to have that narrow hot air stream hitting wet flesh for long, it's irritating. I like short air paths too, like on the vapman and milaana (with short mouthpiece), but paths a bit longer (enano and milaana long) seem fine too and add a bit of cooling.

The vapman deals with the heat issue by mixing fresh air with the vapor on the way to your mouth. The milaana has a wide tube, so the air stream is not narrow, and as well glass is a fairly decent conductor and cools the vapor a bit too. If the milaana had such a tightly focused air stream like gh or vapman, then it too would be overwhelmingly hot.

Have to admit I've been fondling the gh a bit more, and for me that's it's primary use case. It's just got a nice feel and heft to it. It's got some precision about it. But as I'm fondling it, I'm vaping with a milaana as it performs simply much better when what I need is not a precision applicance but a high performance vaporizer, but I don't fondle the milaana very much at all, just grab and hit, and then hit again until the load is consumed, then quickly unload and load until the next grab time comes along.

So, I'm not one to jump on someone for calling my baby ugly. No defender of the faith here, everyone is entitled to their view of a particular vape and how that vape does or does not satisfy their personal set of desires.

With all of those caveats, I do disagree or don't understand some of Utekai's criticisms. For example, I am baffled as to why anyone thinks the GH is difficult to load. Its actually one of the easiest, carefree loading experiences I know of. You just can't fuck it up...hold vape in hand, pour in herb, screw on mouthpiece. To each their own, but I'm puzzled by this critique.

As to the unit getting hot...two thoughts, 1) there seems to be some degree of variability in how hot different units get...this is more true of back ends (mine doesn't get hot at all) but perhaps other parts of the vape and; 2) perceptions of what is 'too hot' to suck on is very individual. Bud, the Vape Critic, and I have PM'd back and forth on this. For him, the unit gets too hot too quickly. Doesn't bother my lips. He thought it was too hot after 2-3 hits...as for me, I went session mode with it and without the condom the mouthpiece got uncomfortable at 7 draws. Lot of different lips out there and personally, I don't mind the condom.

I'm not going to go point by point with Utekai mostly because the man is entitled to his opinion. But I don't think his critical opinions rise to the level of fact and are not sufficient for me to consider the GH to be a 'dud' or a 'mid-range vape at best'.

Cheers and good luck.

radiant34

Got my warranty body back and the shading of the ss looks a lot darker than my mouthpeice/ backend. Lots of discontinuity and makes it a whole lot a less of stealth. The threading is much more stiffer in the backend. really upsetting that it looks a lot more less of a pen. I also had aforementioned my backend heat problems but they just mentioned they replaced the body so hopefully I won't have a heat problem later on. Anyways glad I have my unit back but bummed it looks a bit different. Especially since I was goin to sell this one cause I have a titanium on pre order.

radiant34,
Reactions: Vapetrees

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
So my week old grasshopper just shit the bed. I'm trying to register it on GH's website but where do I find my ID code?

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
It was working perfectly cool back end and all. Then on my most recent use I turned it on the lights went red then instead of turning blue it just shuts off. Thought maybe a fluke but no. Just does it over and over. Incredibly disappointed.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: friedrich

kingfisher

It was working perfectly cool back end and all. Then on my most recent use I turned it on the lights went red then instead of turning blue it just shuts off. Thought maybe a fluke but no. Just does it over and over. Incredibly disappointed.
M

Same as mine. Except mine was 2 months old.

kingfisher,

subway13029

Damn that sucks..mine is working good now..only i get like 5 hits and battery is dead..and unit is hot..so who knows..im thinking mine is batteries and material at first but not reassuring that all these other peoblems pop up too..

subway13029,

jivebuggered

Some have got it easy Im STILL waiting and at the moment no one knows where it is I paid on the 9th at Vaporshop. Im extremely pissed off but seem to be repeating myself.
Recent update. Hopper has completely disappeared it has not arrived in Australia after 21 days so I assume some thieving bastard has stolen it at my great expense. I have asked vaporstore to refund my money or resend via ROCKET EXPRESS. As I said to them I have been so impatient because of a broken shoulder and leg and it would have cheered me up BUT I knew all along that something was wrong because even at the slowest mail from overseas it NEVER takes this long (except crap from China off ebay LOL)

jivebuggered,

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Have you tried inhaling, to see if it is in fact not warming up? I only ask because now my March pre-order Bronze Ti doesn't display the red lights when I turn it on but it does light up blue when ready, and it works.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
It stops heating the moment the lights shut off. It's almost like it thinks it's overheating and shutting itself down.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

jrk4d

Anyone ever have any sign of off gassing? I just started drawing on mine with the heat on and chamber that I just did a thorough cleaning of and mouthpiece out of boredom. After a 5 second draw I noticed some light vapor. I took another draw, more vapor.. Longer draw, lots of vapor....... Not making me feel good. Probably taken 15 draws in attempt to "vape off" any bits that got through the screen, into the heater? Maybe? Getting like, good clouds.. No taste. Similar to the dabs of reclaim I got from my sub. I mean the mouthpiece has a lot of buildup in the very tip where the vapor escapes.. Could it possibly get hot enough to make clouds of reclaim in the tip. (Like past the screen far into the mouthpiece top). Kinda nervous to hit it now.. Thoughts?

jrk4d,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It's more or less just kind of tedious to use, and I tend to like it more just fondling it rather than vaping with it. This says a lot methinks.

The tip gets too hot. This along with the tightly focused, narrow, hot air stream coming out of the tip, is more or less a design flaw for a vaporizer intended to be used as a portable.

Of the many use cases for vaporizers, for instance at home, on the road, on the trail, in the theater, at a party or whatever, I only find a single use case for the gh, and that is for stealth. But due to the hotness it exudes, that use case falls away. Even the elevape with it's thickness, is a better stealth vape.

Anyway, glanced over and saw the gh sitting idly where it's been for a couple days now, as I walked away holding a freshly loaded stem that I slid into a milaana. For me, this sums up my gh experience. So wrote it here. I will likely keep the gh until the hi-techness feel goes away, but just don't have a current use case that finds me reaching for it, just the 'it looks cool so pick it up again' use case that is soon going to fade away, and has already started fading.

I actually identify with your experience and agree with the faults you find, and the high tech feel as a big pro (and a con too, lots of tiny parts to fail etc), but there is another strong useage opportunity I've enjoyed with mine the most, the low low temps for light out and about heady effects (or just extender maintenance) with that pen style stealth sneaking through security situations. It doesn't get quite as hot and seems to be a lot like the original Indica was with its low temps and small stealth but convection vs conduction perfect opposites... Elevape and Milaana are great for that too, but the the temp control isn't as good for maintaining low temps (though also GH can be slightly less stealth than those with its clicking in my experience too)

I respectfully disagree with your assessment. My GH vapes better than any portable that I've ever seen. It may be hot particularly if pulled by a heavy ripper ad nauseum....but GH is also capable of heating up, giving you a lungbuster rip, and going back into your pocket in 15 seconds. If this scenario isn't your holy grail scenario...and you have the desire or ability to sit and session in your living room....perhaps this vape is not for you. I wouldn't trade this GH for any currently available portable device period.

Well we haven't all seen or used the same portables to be fair, i have owned quite a few capable of what you describe, some even better than GH in my experience. For example Milaana is a rare new vape too, and honestly it is capable of both scenarios you describe

I understood how to use it (of course I've got experience with tens of different vaporizers), had no technical issues or flaws of any sort.

I like short air paths too, like on the vapman and milaana (with short mouthpiece), but paths a bit longer (enano and milaana long) seem fine too and add a bit of cooling.

Have to admit I've been fondling the gh a bit more, and for me that's it's primary use case. It's just got a nice feel and heft to it. It's got some precision about it. But as I'm fondling it, I'm vaping with a milaana as it performs simply much better when what I need is not a precision applicance but a high performance vaporizer, but I don't fondle the milaana very much at all, just grab and hit, and then hit again until the load is consumed, then quickly unload and load until the next grab time comes along.

Yeah single hitter is how I described it to someone recently, and even more so for a single person maybe... pretty full pack low low temps and its very useful as a self-contained pen, just is a personal upper is all (can blast through upper temps too, but as you describe not ideal really). It's not just the short vapor path but they way the heater works and the design too, bc even lengthening the path doesnt make it great just more comfortable, why its like a Pax2 Cloud Evo one hitter pen to me

I too was well read on the hopper before getting it, it's hat I wanted for my vape after the T1 but just missed the indiegogo so i with a solo and he wait list... over a year later I've been through many other vapes while reading all about GH so I really felt I knew what to expect and how best to use it, but I did come to a lot of a similar conclusions based on other vapes I have, though I still would consider GH more than midgrade in a sense, depends actually on what is valued (I do actually fondle my Milaana too though, came to value functionality most, plus wood and glass)

The only thing I would say is have you tried using only a pinch in the Grasshopper? Roughly .05 gram.... like a portable log, almost exactly how I use my E-Nano. Admittedly, the nano has better flavor and smoother vapor, but the GH gives me that on demand, convection one hitter experience on the go.

Yeah there are few that do this, that I think are more log like than the GH, but it is a good way to get the most out of it, usually true of any pure convection vape actually. However it has worked very well and not so well in my experience, could depend on the herb and situation. It definitely is more useble at higher temps then and can finish the load quick, I do think that is the other ideal way to use it along with fuller pack lower temps. It does come down to different user preferences though which are shaped by a variety of factors

I'll bet with a few design changes the gh could step into mainstream uses cases, but it's not there yet. This isn't about my abilities, it's about the gh's characteristics. Hot tip, hot vapor, extra time to load/unload, more frequent cleaning than other vapes I use, smaller battery ... all characteristics.

I'm not really trying to promote the vapman or milaana but do find them helpful for comparison reasons, as they really do vaporize well, and the ceremonial steps to carry out the day to day vaporization aren't tedious over time.

Yeah without the pen form factor limitations I think this vape could be so much more and still super stealth, there are a few sacrifices and they are overcome depending on the user with various techniques. Some vaporizers offer less sacrifice for a given user vs others, I agree with you it's not to promote these vapes but promote the perspective that the GH can be great but it does have flaws that others do not (just like they have flaws that GH does not)

So, I'm not one to jump on someone for calling my baby ugly... I am baffled as to why anyone thinks the GH is difficult to load. Its actually one of the easiest, carefree loading experiences I know of. You just can't fuck it up...hold vape in hand, pour in herb, screw on mouthpiece. To each their own, but I'm puzzled by this critique.

I can see what he means, like with the narrow tube, but yeah its possible to break and stuff, or @Ratchett's scooper is amazing for loading GH. But like a wider bowl like VapMan T1 FF ESV Daisy are all easier to load while stem vapes you can just inhale (or also use the scooper or break and stuff!) though the GH is designed this way for a reason, and it is a nicely self-contained chamber. Easy to dump and unload but gotta brush the walls or clean it more regularly perhaps as stuff can stick to the top (likewise the mouthpiece screen, which can get herb stuck to it when you draw, so maybe that's where threads can get dirty too, depending on herb etc) easy but not perfect

Just like Milaana this is an on demand pure convection vape, which even though I consider it to be like digital automatic to Mi's analog manual, both do have a level of technique required like every other i have used. Some people really take to em, fits their needs and styles or they adapt, others have trouble, but you always have passionate defenders and I'm not surprised to see it here. These are good points and counterpoints, actually a really nice layout of the pros and cons of this vape, all of these experiences are valid and demonstrate what owning this vape is like for different people. It's great that there are finally several really great pure convection on demand portables available now, so you can choose the right one for your needs and still get an amazing vapor experience

I do agree with a lot of what @utekai was saying, though as I said I still see a useful role for the grasshopper even if it ultimately seems to be not quite tip top tier in my collection for performance honestly... I won't get in to how/why other vapes I own exceed it since this is not the place (been discussed here and there before if any are interested in a search, or feel free to pm for details) and I prefer to speak about the positives if a vape as I mentioned the GH does have quite a few. So I do think it is justified to keep one around, but maybe it is true that I should sell one of mine to someone else anxiously waiting to try it (the Blue Ti or the SS though?! still need to mail that SS in actually, warranty form already filled out...) since I guess it really has turned out to be, not quite the vape I was always looking for after all :2c::peace:

Last edited:

MoltenTiger

Just got back from a long weekend of fishing, chilling and hopping by the coast.
I found the GH to be a pretty handy little device whilst out camping, I'd just leave it in my pocket and take it out when I wanted some more cannabinoids.
Of course I took a D020 water pipe with me, but I was also with smokers, so a mix and a bong were never far away (not as nice as vaping, but it serves a certain purpose and I find smoking better for sleep/zombification).

Perhaps partially because of the instant sensations brought on by smoking vs. vapour bongs, but I actually found normal use of the hopper more satisfying than worrying about extra glass with it.
Water filtration definitely makes it smooth and makes big hits simple, but as a one hitter, the GH really does excel.

I think now that I'm back to a smoke free way of life, the smoother water hits will go back to being my norm, but when out and about, the hopper used natively is so small and convenient, and offers a nice effect and flavour, I'm more satisfied than ever with it.

Baron23

Wow....I get that the GH is not the vape for everybody. No vape is and we all have different and even sometimes unique situations and use cases for vapes.

But of all the possible criticism of the GH, the one I don't understand, nor do I understand others defending this criticism, is that one about loading. Fuck the funnel, wrap your hand around the oven with it a bit lower than flush to your hand, pour in herb, screw on mouthpiece.

I would suggest that anyone who can't figure out how to easily get a bit of herb into that oven should probably stay completely away from any device that uses electricity, heat, or anything else remotely harmful during its normal use.

Cheers

AgentXero

They sell 7 different versions of the same vaporizer - that means the need to maintain inventory for at least 21 different partially assembled components (mouthpiece, body, and backend).

They ship what they can ship, in the order which preorders were recieved. However they're not going to stop shipping all orders simply because they can't fulfill one prorder from April 2015.

Inventory control is a finicky bastard, especially when you are still dealing with warranty replacements.

It may seem haphazard to you, but it makes sense to me.

Had my hopper for two weeks now (SS hopper) - working great. Not a single issue with it (aside from a warm back end during use).

I've got 4 batteries which I charge using a Nitecore D2 external charger (btw, new accessory coming next week - stay tuned for more info in the official GH thread :ninja: ) - I'm only running 2-3 loads through the oven before I swap batteries and keep going, haven't once ran out of juice at a bad time.

Hang in there peep's, you'll have your hoppers soon enough.

This question should probably be in the other thread but I wanted to respond to your post mr @Ratchett - seems like most people have the nitecore D2 as opposed to D4. Is the D4 worth the extra money? I'd certainly prefer to charge 4 batteries at a time as opposed to just 2, unless the D4 is notorious for something that I don't know.

AgentXero,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
This question should probably be in the other thread but I wanted to respond to your post mr @Ratchett - seems like most people have the nitecore D2 as opposed to D4. Is the D4 worth the extra money? I'd certainly prefer to charge 4 batteries at a time as opposed to just 2, unless the D4 is notorious for something that I don't know.

Just personal preference. The D2 is smaller and fits nicer into my laptop bag for road trips :D

Plus for the price difference, I can't believe I almost bought an I2 over the D2 hahaha

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: AgentXero

TheWhisper

If you're having trouble loading, get a pack of doob tubes! They can help with loading in two ways:

1. Quick 'n dirty - Put the herbs in the tube then shove the Hopper bowl-first into the tube and tilt it to get herb into the Hopper. This is not my preferred method, as it tends to get powder into the threads on the body.

2. Quick 'n not dirty - Put herbs into the tube and then cap it. Tilt the tube to move herbs into the cap, then level it out and remove the cap (while keeping the herbs inside). Then hold the cap open-side-up and insert your Hopper bowl-side-down into the cap (yup, it fits perfectly!). Invert it all so the herbs fall into the bowl, give it a flick so none stick, then remove the cap and put it back on the doob tube.

Top Bottom