The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

Kalessin

1 minnemike - Pre-Order: March 21 2015 - Est, Ship: Dec 2015
2 Kalessin - Pre-order: March 28th 2015 - Estimated ship: Dec 2015
3 Justpassedu - Pre-Order : May 29th 2015 Estimated Ship Date : Dec 2015
4 lovecrush - Pre-Order: June 2, 2015 - Est. Ship Date: Dec 2015
5 Mr. Me2 - Pre-Order: June 4, 2015 Estimated Ship Date: Dec 2015
6 Hackslasher-Pre-order: June 5, 2015
Estimated ship date : Dec 2015

saint-82

Can anyone confirm that if i order one now then they take the money immediately and have to wait until feb 2016.

Really want one of these badboys, potentially looks like the best portable on the market

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Can anyone confirm that if i order one now then they take the money immediately and have to wait until feb 2016.

Really want one of these badboys, potentially looks like the best portable on the market

They will charge your card immediately, but its refundable, and you'll have to wait this long:

main_buzz_larger.jpg

Gregori

CannaBoss
0 Gregori - Backer: December 13 2013 - Est. Ship: Nov 2015

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I'm curious what GH's definition of "estimated" date is? To me, it implies there's a process or analysis that calculates the date based on some kind of relevant information. As their process becomes more (or possibly less) efficient, that would be reflected in future estimates.

But what I see looks more like:

Code:
if Month(DateShipEstimate) > CurrentMonth, then
     let Month(DateShipEstimate) = CurrentMonth + 1

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Not to offend, but I think that list is kind of pointless guys...

Seems clear to me the estimates now say all backers are done in November. Pre orders through mid June are scheduled for December, the rest are all set for January, then current/ most recent orders are February.

If anyone doesn't follow this pattern, then speak up is all I'd say, otherwise this seems to be the GH shipping plan as of now

con2010

7 con2010 pre -order aug. 10 2015 estimated ship jan 2016

con2010,

YaFreekin Right

vapviking

Old & In the Way
With this recent update still including November delivery estimate of all outstanding backer orders HL has really set an ambitious goal, knowing so many are watching their progress so carefully.

Very curious to see how that goes, then of course we'll have the Dec. 1 update to celebrate and all. So much to look forward to, not the least of which is the actual Hopper. With this thing, 99% of the trip is anticipation!

AgentXero

I thought I would mention while I was ordering extra batteries yesterday, the estimated ship date for just batteries was February..

I'm pretty sure they assume that since you don't have a GH they won't send you batteries since you obviously can't use them - they only send batteries with or after you have a GH delivered to you. Thought I also read them mentioning something of the sort and that if you already have a GH they can ship batteries right away.

AgentXero,
Reactions: Joel W.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I thought I would mention while I was ordering extra batteries yesterday, the estimated ship date for just batteries was February..

Either that's a glitch resulting from the site upgrade, or this is a really bad sign now.

The silicone mouthpieces are back-ordered 'til Feb. '16 , too! Hey Ratchett, is opportunity knocking?

Or maybe with the sundries they absolutely are resolved to under-promise and over-deliver for a change?

The Dec.1 update could tell us of a DHL truckload of batteries and accessories that is estimated be arriving on the 2nd!

ykjr

I'm a little bummed if people up to December 11th are getting confirmations. I'm a December 5th backer and have heard nothing.

Don't forget to check your spam folder. I know it was there for some people so hopefully it's there for you too.

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
December 11th Backer finally processed and email confirmation just sent today. Thinking about replying to them to add on extras. It's that time of the year now. I am so stoked to say the very least Christmas is going to fun at least this time around. I hated waited the last two years expecting an arrival to just be disappointed. Looks like it's finally catching up with orders.

Last edited by a moderator:

artist

livin'in vapooodia
it is there....almost 2 years after i backed....(dec.01.13)
was send to luxemburg europe on the 13th november from boulder co,
arrived today 15 mins. ago on the 25th november,
had to pay 26€ for customs
my order was one green ti + 1 extra battery that was free the day i supported the campaign + 5 extra batteries
and, what is the most important, it works......
already tried it after a burnoff, one battery had enough juice,
it is like the people owning one say! it is 'fantastique'!!!!!!!!!!
i already love this machine!
i only used a very tiny pinch of sweat outdoor weed....i am impressed amazed and happy
as a medical user with a lot of tolerance, i have to say: WOW!!!
enjoy your hoppers!
thanx to everybody in this thread who contributed with there informations and hope!!
i now return to my "heesprënger" (grasshopper in luxemburgish)
have a nice day or night!

edit: hopper number: GT000642
edit2: used it directly on setting5, did not feel it to hot, was ok if you don't put the lips on the very top of the mouthpiece where the air comes out, maybe a little hot feeling on the tongue....but definately not killing, but everybody has a different perception of hot/cold.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom