The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

Mr. Me2

Assuming GHL monitors this site, if they keep hearing of people on the fence of canceling their orders, I wonder if that will impact their updates. Hopefully they will provide greater detail of shipping expectations and maybe even speak to failure issues.

For me, I'm not terribly surprised about these bumps in the road. I think GHL should install bleachers at their facility and sell tickets. That way, they'll raise more capital, and we would have as much real time info as we could stand.:dog::goat::rant::love::cool:

Mr.tuffyino-h-i-o

Too bad you can't offer your place in line to another FC member.. ..just a thought. :rofl:

I'm just a pre order: bought on June 4, 2015(Estimated ship date: August 2015)

Thankfully I didn't back when I was going to Dec. 2013.

With over 3,000 backers plus all the pre-orders ahead of me.....I might receive my grasshopper ??? maybe a max of 250 grasshopper in the wild right now

Last edited:
Mr.tuffyino-h-i-o,
Reactions: Jared

hippogriff

On Reddit, email from Trevor seems to say back half of Holiday Backers will not be shipped in July. Hope they follow thru on those who have already received notices. I don't want to speculate, I just want to wait, which could be easier, ah well.

hippogriff,
Reactions: Jared

Jared

Cannabis Enthusiast
On Reddit, email from Trevor seems to say back half of Holiday Backers will not be shipped in July. Hope they follow thru on those who have already received notices. I don't want to speculate, I just want to wait, which could be easier, ah well.
Well that's not very reassuring haha. Looks like I'll probably be getting my in Octvember rather than September.

Last edited:

alphabj

I emailed GH a week ago to see what was up since I was seeing later early bird backers than me already getting their units. He promptly sent me the address confirmation email, but I still haven't gotten a shipping notice. So either there's a long list now or they're waiting on something.

MrFantastik

Hey guys, Early bird backer here who ordered an extra battery charger and ss case. I've been following ghl since early 2013 during their blog days and fc since around page ~250 of the first thread. I wasn't gonna make an account until I had it with me but might as well now to report on my order. I got an email confirmation on the 20th(7/20) but have yet to receive a shipping notice. However this morning while checking fc and my gh account I noticed my order status changed from processed to partially shipped which I assume means I didn't get my case but the odd thing is I still haven't received an email to confirm its shipped. Anyone in the same boat?

MrFantastik,

hippogriff

Has anyone w/ a confirmation notice around 7/20 or later gotten tracking info? (out-of-the-ether speculation) It seems like no flurry of confirms yesterday as there had been for the last few Mondays, and if the last round of confirms are stuck pre-shipping, and Trevor's email suggests they're not trying to ship more each week and are maybe suspending shipping till "next month"... well, it sure seems like events are pointing to a more serious problem than slower than expected assembly. (/out-of-the-either speculation) Obviously I know nothing, just couldn't resist, mostly because the day-by-day process of making something at this level is really interesting and part of why I backed, and GH offers so little of their own story.

Really hoping those w/ address confirmations get shipping notices SOON, before the next update.

jimmy123

I emailed GH a week ago to see what was up since I was seeing later early bird backers than me already getting their units. He promptly sent me the address confirmation email, but I still haven't gotten a shipping notice. So either there's a long list now or they're waiting on something.

I'm a very early May 2015 buyer. GH says August delivery.Man i remember when gh campaign started .It blows my mind how much time has passed,where the h did over two years go???????
Needless to say man i cant wait It completely fills a void in my life.Ever since i started vaping in 2012 I'm still just blown away by the whole proccess..My Vapolution works perfect but I want some options.

Last edited by a moderator:
jimmy123,

alphabj

I also got my confirmation on 7/20 and have not received a shipping notice, but my status on the site now says "Partially Shipped" which is great news since I haven't seen that before! My guess is that I'll receive an email this evening when their batch process is scheduled to send out notifications.

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
I also got my confirmation on 7/20 and have not received a shipping notice, but my status on the site now says "Partially Shipped" which is great news since I haven't seen that before! My guess is that I'll receive an email this evening when their batch process is scheduled to send out notifications.

My order on site has said shipped for days, I also got the confirm on 7/20, I emailed him about tracking days ago with no response, I would be surprised if I got anything this evening to be fair, little bit annoyed honestly.

Anytime I ordered anything alone, as soon as it said shipped I usually got a tracking number within a day, this is kinda odd....is it shipped, or is that just something they put to appease people, don't wanna be a downer but seems odd.

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Last edited:
vapebuddy13,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

Jared

Cannabis Enthusiast
he is saying new pre-orders and his August order went to October
still BS but a lot diff lol

edit: also makes it a little more believable :/
Was he being sarcastic with that first sentence or something then?

"You'll get it feb 2016 - just talked to trevor."

Jared,

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Was he being sarcastic with that first sentence or something then?

"You'll get it feb 2016 - just talked to trevor."
was replying to

"Just purchased one today with a ~Sept. shipping date.

I didn't do much research but I went balls deep and committed anyways. Excited to join the masses."
so it was a brand new order today so he is saying he'll get it in Feb and not the estimated Sept. date

vapebuddy13,
Top Bottom