The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters
Yup, it said 3-4 weeks.

Crap. I was afraid that's what you would say. I'm going to Oregon on March 15. If I could be certain I would have it by then, I would order right now. But if I do and I don't have it by then, I'm going to be really frustrated. Ugh!

TheDudeNextDoor,
Go to eBay and order one. The bobinthesaab guy is legit. And a quick shipper

Unless I am losing my mind, this seller just disappeared from Ebay. Seriously, I found the SS Grasshopper with the exact seller you were talking about -- had a 100% positive feedback and lots of it. Put the item in my watch list, came back here and posted the message above, went back to Ebay about 10 minutes later...the item has disappeared from my wish list, I cannot find it through a search, and my search for bobinthesaab as a seller now comes up as someone with nothing for sale and listed as "not a registered user."

What the hell just happened?

TheDudeNextDoor,

tubasco

Unless I am losing my mind, this seller just disappeared from Ebay. I found the gh through this seller (had a lot of feedback, sold a lot of gh's), put it in my watch list, came back here and posted above, returned to Ebay about 10 minutes later, and the item has disappeared from my watch list, I cannot find it again through a search, and my search for the seller mentioned comes up as a non-registered user with nothing for sale.

Looks like bob and his Saab are gone?

I bought one from these guys before: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grasshopper-Vape-Titanium-Brand-New-with-Lifetime-Warranty/282331746719

tubasco,
Sounds like somebody pissed on your rug, Dude.:disgust:

:peace:

That and I had a la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la moment when I thought my post about it had disappeared also! Somehow I ended up posting in two different Grasshopper threads without realizing it. So I posted basically the same exact message here and then there thinking that here and there were both the same place. :lol:

Looks like bob and his Saab are gone?

I bought one from these guys before: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grasshopper-Vape-Titanium-Brand-New-with-Lifetime-Warranty/282331746719

Just so odd that it happened in the very moment I was checking it out. Really fucked with my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That and I had a la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la moment when I thought my post about it had disappeared also! Somehow I ended up posting in two different Grasshopper threads without realizing it. So I posted basically the same exact message here and then there thinking that here and there were both the same place. :lol:
That's my fault, actually. I moved some posts (including yours) from the GH thread into this one. I could've let you know when I did it, but it's more fun to mess with people's heads, so I did it ninja style. :ninja:

That's my fault, actually. I moved some posts (including yours) from the GH thread into this one. I could've let you know when I did it, but it's more fun to mess with people's heads, so I did it ninja style. :ninja:

Mission accomplished. I was staring at my monitor like

maxresdefault.jpg

CroZure

- Address confirmation received - Jan 26th
- Shipping confirmation received - Jan 30th

Basic ti arrived today:rockon::rockon::rockon:
5rJcpeB.jpg

Now I can try the 2 GrassHoppers 1 claisen trick:brow:
Thanks for the info.l! I'm happy for you but it sucks for me. They told me in an email today (after I emailed them a second time) that I should expect a shipping confirmation next week. Let me know how you like it. I ordered the TI too.

Radiocitysuicide

Unless I am losing my mind, this seller just disappeared from Ebay. Seriously, I found the SS Grasshopper with the exact seller you were talking about -- had a 100% positive feedback and lots of it. Put the item in my watch list, came back here and posted the message above, went back to Ebay about 10 minutes later...the item has disappeared from my wish list, I cannot find it through a search, and my search for bobinthesaab as a seller now comes up as someone with nothing for sale and listed as "not a registered user."

You can still buy from him by the way he's just not listed on ebay anymore.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GrassHoppe...steel_w_extra_ghb2/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Radiocitysuicide,
You can still buy from him by the way he's just not listed on ebay anymore.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GrassHoppe...steel_w_extra_ghb2/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Well, damn. Too late for me to consider, but glad to know he's still out there at least. Wonder why he dumped Ebay.

So I decided to order one from eBay while I wait on the one from GL. Bought it from this guy yesterday and it is in transit. I will let you know on Monday on the condition it arrives in. I wish I would done this sooner.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Grasshopper-Vape-Titanium-Brand-New-with-Lifetime-Warranty-/282331746719?hash=item41bc48919f:g:Q0YAAOSwImRYgTP-&_trkparms=pageci%3Adebbee5d-ea45-11e6-a77a-005056a0639e%7Cparentrq%3A056c031715a0a350d8ea6a47ffa31936%7Ciid%3A1

I pulled the trigger last night on the same one you did, CroZure. I contacted Centralcoastvapors about the condition of the remaining units before doing so -- the word "dent" bothered me -- and got a very quick and thorough response, so I feel pretty comfortable that we will both be happy. Here's the response I got in case you're interested:

New message from: centralcoastvapes16 (30Yellow Star)

Dent is definitely too strong of a word for the condition of the current vapes. Ding is more accurate, and really only one or two would have any kind of ding. Since they're cylinders really a ding just means there might be one small bit which got dinged and flattened a tiny bit, but you could only tell if you were to look at it in bright light and rotate it looking for areas that reflect light a bit differently. The amount of damage would be similar to if you very lightly tapped it with a hammer - you'd be able to see the damage but only if you looked closely.

CroZure

Well, damn. Too late for me to consider, but glad to know he's still out there at least. Wonder why he dumped Ebay.

I pulled the trigger last night on the same one you did, CroZure. I contacted Centralcoastvapors about the condition of the remaining units before doing so -- the word "dent" bothered me -- and got a very quick and thorough response, so I feel pretty comfortable that we will both be happy. Here's the response I got in case you're interested:
My Hopper arrived today from ebay. It is in great shape, only a minor scratch that I can see. My only regret is not ordering it sooner. Hopefully mine from GL will arrive soon too.

My Hopper arrived today from ebay. It is in great shape, only a minor scratch that I can see. My only regret is not ordering it sooner. Hopefully mine from GL will arrive soon too.

Got mine today. Beautiful condition. It took me forever to find the "scratch" -- it's a tiny mark near one of the air intakes. Wouldn't have even thought a thing of it had I bought this from GH directly. Very pleased.

First try, got a huge cloud on the second hit on 2. Damn near laid me out! Oh yes, this should work nicely.

MoltenTiger

It's very hard to keep a hopper scratch free. I carry the thing around everywhere with me. I just noticed a nice new scuffing on my temp dial about 2 minutes ago. Probably a pocket injury.

Buying a hopper that isn't pristine is probably better than inevitably scratching a fresh unit

@chillersnov8p yeah, I was surprised to hear the rapidity of your order progression, I was only wondering that day what the time frame was shaping into. Certainly sounds promising, though I assume you have ordered a Ti model?

Super exciting, you're going to enjoy the hopper

kato1234

And this just out
xGUcyUDhl1noTS8muDoG9RL5xTyYCW65r9gtwvKNXE6kwfLWckx71jP2ILw8sz1AMS8EMZx0jgUs3HQeJQ0CrB9EwMJzINCFPYXLxM74azrOPrzHPcjUEBz3XbBo8vKsGRbKzPE=s0-d-e1-ft

Grasshopper Grasshopper Mail
January Update - Shipping in 1-2 Weeks

Hey Everyone,

All Stainless and Plain Titanium pre-orders through January have been sent address confirmation emails. The sooner you confirm your address, the sooner we can send your units out! Color Hoppers are about a week behind due to the anodization process. We will have those units out in February. In January, we made considerable progress on the backlog of orders and finished development on some new accessories.

The shipping estimation for Titanium and Stainless units is down to just 1-2 weeks! We've seen a lot of new orders coming in, so we will adjust the time if needed. On-demand delivery will be happening in late February/March so you can expect pre-orders and pre-order pricing to end fully then.

*Please note that any units ordered in February will not have their addresses confirmed as the time from purchase to delivery is now only a few weeks. Units will ship as soon as they are available. If you need your address updated for your February order, contact support.

In January we released the Glass Cleaning Vial and Heat Treated Grasshoppers. Both have been a success! Find the cleaning Vials here. The HT Hoppers are being released weekly in batches of 8-10 units, and only last a few days. Check our social media outlets for release times.

The Water Pipe Adapter is scheduled for a full release in late February. From our testing and feedback from our users, we can safely say this is going to be a hit! We'll keep you posted on the exact release date as we get closer.

Hopper Labs

kbrown5523

Hopping in Washington
Thanks for the info.l! I'm happy for you but it sucks for me. They told me in an email today (after I emailed them a second time) that I should expect a shipping confirmation next week. Let me know how you like it. I ordered the TI too.

Sucks for me too. I've gotten two address confirmations and no shipping confirmations for SS's ordered early Jan and Jan 31. One I upgraded to priority shipping and the other one I didn't bother, hoping to maybe get it shipped out sooner. No luck on either. I'm going crazy waiting.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I received my shipping notification for a SS Hopper yesterday.
Ordered January 31.

I am prepared to wait, so no real hurry on my side!

Top Bottom