The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Hi Vapor Eyes - valid points all, peace brother and may GH solve all of their supply and manf issues and succeed beyond their expectations. I really do what them to succeed as I really do want a vape like the GH.

Have a great weekend!
I hope you have a great weekend too, thanks for the kind words!

Vapor_Eyes,

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
It still says "pre-order" on their site.

Pre-Order a Grasshopper!

The Grasshopper is in demand. With thousands of units being produced and more on the way, a pre-order is the quickest route to get your hands on one. Get started by following this link to create an account.

edit:
pre·or·der
priˈôrdər/
verb
verb: pre-order
  1. 1.
    order (an item of merchandise) before it is available, with the understanding that it will be shipped later.
noun
noun: pre-order
  1. 1.
    an order for an item that has not yet been made commercially available.
Edit2: Day 350 here with 11 days left in this month to ship mine.. lol.. I am hopeful but not holding my breath.

Last edited:

tr33sPlease

It still says "pre-order" on their site.

Pre-Order a Grasshopper!

The Grasshopper is in demand. With thousands of units being produced and more on the way, a pre-order is the quickest route to get your hands on one. Get started by following this link to create an account.

edit:
pre·or·der
priˈôrdər/
verb
verb: pre-order
  1. 1.
    order (an item of merchandise) before it is available, with the understanding that it will be shipped later.
noun
noun: pre-order
  1. 1.
    an order for an item that has not yet been made commercially available.
Edit2: Day 350 here with 11 days left in this month to ship mine.. lol.. I am hopeful but not holding my breath.
What is your point? They still misled about how long it would take to fill preorders...

Day 386 for me...I will be surprised if I get it by the end of July...

Joel W.

Accessory Maker
What is your point? They still misled about how long it would take to fill preorders...

Day 386 for me...I will be surprised if I get it by the end of July...

My point was that we did not buy a " production ready product", we pre-ordered one to ship at a later date.

The ship dates are called "estimates" for a reason.

edit: :peace:

Last edited:

KBecks

It also has been available through commercial outlets faster than the pre-order, now. Not reliably available, but pedantic points will usually see pedantic counter points.

Those "commercial retailers," also happen to be Indie GoGo bakers who supported the campaign and bought the retail kits. They've been waiting in line just as much as any of the preorders. That being said, HL had a flaw in their system, in that they allowed Indie Gogo backers add an unlimited number of Hoppers to their order. When it was brought to their attention that this is seen as vastly unfair by a large amount of preorders who shouldn't have their dates continue to be pushed back as backers took advantage of they system for profit, they closed the loophole, and pushed Vapefiend to his proper place in line.

Han So-high

Hey guys, been stalking on here a while. Just signed up to let everyone know I just received a shipping confirmation for my 21 Jan 2015 ti pre-order. That was a part of the batch of address confirmations that went out on the 28th April. So stoked, fully on board the hype train. Will let everyone know how it goes when it gets here :rofl:

tr33sPlease

My point was that we did not buy a " production ready product", we pre-ordered one to ship at a later date.

True... And I guess it still isn't production ready a year later.

Hopefully we will both see ours soon :)

tr33sPlease,
Reactions: Joel W.

btka

I do not get it it I ordered 1/17/2015 ... I got my adress confirmation on the 28th april... but until now no shipping confirmation and I saw on reddit people who ordered after me ( for example 1/21/2015 getting their shipping confirmation... sorry I am frustrated....

KBecks

I do not get it it I ordered 1/17/2015 ... I got my adress confirmation on the 28th april... but until now no shipping confirmation and I saw on reddit people who ordered after me ( for example 1/21/2015 getting their shipping confirmation... sorry I am frustrated....

I have only seen Plain Ti, and SS confirms so far. You in either category?

KBecks,
Reactions: btka

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Yes, sorry you are frustrated.
Looks very close for you! and it's encouraging for all of us that we're seeing activity after a bit of a quiet period. Hang in there.

btka

Yes, sorry you are frustrated.
Looks very close for you! and it's encouraging for all of us that we're seeing activity after a bit of a quiet period. Hang in there.
is usps and ghl working on saturday... hope I will get my shipping confirmation today... I realy was patient until now... but since I got my adress confirmation I am very impatient... I want my ghs in my hands and I hope it will meet my expectations.... we will see...

KBecks

yes I oredered a plain ti and a ss gh....

HL has literally skipped people (accidentally) in the past. I can't find the link, but I remember someone either on the other FC GH thread or on Reddit, when they saw many days after them had shipped, they reached out to Caroline, and she was like, "my bad."

Jonvape

We preordered with an estimated delivery date 2 months out. HL new that the shipping dates were not accurate. If they gave a truthful 12 month lead time that would discourage sales. Now we wait for an update to explain why they can't make the current "estimated" ship dates, again.

btka

wrote caroline a mail...
and got my shipping confirmation... since it was shipped yesterday (regarding usps tracking)in my opinion she forgot to send me my shipping confirmation or they are shipping a lot of ghs and had not time to send me the shipping confirmation... now I am happy ... but we will see... when they arrive...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS STILL Surreal I CAN NOT BELIVE IT...

Joel W.

Accessory Maker
We preordered with an estimated delivery date 2 months out. HL new that the shipping dates were not accurate. If they gave a truthful 12 month lead time that would discourage sales. Now we wait for an update to explain why they can't make the current "estimated" ship dates, again.

I agree really. I did read this on their site yesterday and I don't recall seeing it before.

"Why is the wait so long? The Grasshopper has been so popular that manufacturing has not been able to keep up. We are sold out through the estimated delivery date. The delivery date will change as more people order, so it pays to get your order in as soon as you can."

I can't say that really makes any sense to me. It would make sense if they were adding new orders to the front of the line and not the end of the line..

I also hope everyone gets theirs soon.

KBecks

I can't say that really makes any sense to me. It would make sense if they were adding new orders to the front of the line and not the end of the line..

They are saying that waiting to order adds exponentially more time to your wait. Though, really that's not exactly true as they are supposed to be ramping up production, those who order now will have the shortest wait IMO.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Have you checked your spam/junk folders? There have been several people who missed the address confirmation email because it was automagically filtered into the junk folders.

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Hey all, so I am thinking of ordering one of these things. Realistically, how long will I have to wait? On the website it says August... However, based on how long people have waited here, is that an accurate estimate? This thing looks like it blows the firefly 2 out of the water. I just ordered a Mighty which is coming Monday and have a cloud evo as my daily driver. But the grasshopper looks like a beast.

newVaper420,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Hey all, so I am thinking of ordering one of these things. Realistically, how long will I have to wait? On the website it says August... However, based on how long people have waited here, is that an accurate estimate? This thing looks like it blows the firefly 2 out of the water. I just ordered a Mighty which is coming Monday and have a cloud evo as my daily driver. But the grasshopper looks like a beast.

My first order was made over a year ago, April 2015, with a current estimated delivery of this month and i would be stoked to get mine in August. GHL is currently working on January 2015 orders.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I don't want to wait forever, and if realistically their shipping estimate holds true, I would order it today. But I don't want to wait a year.

newVaper420,
Top Bottom