The Grasshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armerad

Dabbin'
He didn't say graduate from what I read.. More like home for the summer (July) until fall
This is the situation I'm in, mail service for my university ends in early May and I'll be out of school over the summer.

I'll actually be in the Dominican Republic doing service work during the month of July, but either way I need to change my shipping address.

Anyone know how?

gosaints420

This is the situation I'm in, mail service for my university ends in early May and I'll be out of school over the summer.

I'll actually be in the Dominican Republic doing service work during the month of July, but either way I need to change my shipping address.

Anyone know how?

I emailed trevor@grasshoppervape.com and had my address changed.

James C

EDM and vapor enthusiast
Does anyone know / have the grasshopper team said anything about the vape dimensions?

I saw somewhere that the case was supposedly 6.693in long w/ 0.71in diameter. But couldn't find anything for the vape itself.

James C,

Armerad

Dabbin'
Just got a fresh email from the team!
"
Hey Everyone,

We’re back with another update for you! The first question on your minds must be “are we on schedule for the July delivery?” I am happy to tell you that we are still on schedule. We’ll issue a special update if anything derails us as we get closer and closer. The optimism and support from community has been very motivating. Thanks!

Progress in software development has validated our hardware logic. This means that the right components are on the boards, and they are almost ready for mass production. The final step involves testing all charging and use cases.

Developing a scalable process for keeping everything together in a tiny cylinder has been a challenge throughout development. We recently acquired a 100 watt laser welder, which we’re using to make critical connections between components. After investigating all the possible options, nothing is going to do the job like welding will. There are no shortcuts to this kind of quality. We’re excited to implement this technology into the production.

Moving forward, we’ll be opening pre-orders to those on the waitlist sometime this coming month. We want backers to have priority for any pre-orders, so rest assured any Hoppers you add to your order through the backers site will be shipped first! Thanks for the support.

Check back on the 15th for another update, and we’ll be sure to post a few photos to our instagram soon!

The Grasshopper Team."

Dabowski

Good news they are on track and opening pre-orders for those on the waiting list. Looking forward to this portable for sure

Dabowski,
Reactions: grokit

alphabj

Info was in the latest email.

I am happy to tell you that we are still on schedule. We’ll issue a special update if anything derails us as we get closer and closer.

Moving forward, we’ll be opening pre-orders to those on the waitlist sometime this coming month.

The Grasshopper Team."

But if you have any more information, do share!

alphabj,
Reactions: jojo0420

Severmore

Was there ever any talk of making the clip optional? Every writing pen I've ever held gets its clip broken off eventually...bad habits. Anyways I know it allows for adjusting the heat setting...but IMO this vape would look much better without it. I dunno...

Fenton Mewley

A man in search of cloudier pastures
Was there ever any talk of making the clip optional? Every writing pen I've ever held gets its clip broken off eventually...bad habits. Anyways I know it allows for adjusting the heat setting...but IMO this vape would look much better without it. I dunno...

I'd much prefer the clip stay on, so it won't accidentally roll off a table.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
But its so fun bending and snapping those clips off. Its a naughty habit but I can't resist. There's too much pleasure from it. Let's just hope they don't bend outwards a bit to give the desire of wanting snap it.

Severmore

But its so fun bending and snapping those clips off. Its a naughty habit but I can't resist. There's too much pleasure from it. Let's just hope they don't bend outwards a bit to give the desire of wanting snap it.
That's what I'd fear...too much temptation there. I think I'd prefer a sliding button or ring over the clip...so long as it prevents the rolling mentioned above.

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Or you could, you know, just grow up and be an adult and not break things for fun.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bunch of bubble-wrap to attend to that's not going to pop itself...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vape Dr.

I would prefer it with the clip on. The more it looks like an actual pen the better IMO.
Plus you can clip it to your pocket with no worries of it falling out or leave it on your desk and most people won't look twice.

But be careful everyone! You know how much people like to steal pens! :brow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom